Brushy thieves
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WorryWart

United States

#1 Dec 8, 2009
Does anyone know whos doin all the stealin on brushy. I live over there and i would like to know why everyone is in such a fuss.
Brushy girl

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2009
I agree, I live on Brushy too, and I would love to know who is doing it, because almost every night people get around our house it's always around midnight, but we have dogs so I guess thats why they haven't stolen anything yet. By the way my dad lives on millers creek and someone broke into his house friday night. They stole his tv, dvd player,computer and it had a very big tower, also my little step brothers xbox 360 and his ipod touch, but it was locked so it was useful, they also threw bricks through his truck windows so if anyone has any idea who might have done this please let me know. Thanks
I know

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Dec 8, 2009
i would have to say Brian Barnett and Charles Lawson. they will steal ya blind if you dont keep ur stuff lock up
justforit

Pikeville, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2009
who knows
theif

Jackson, KY

#6 Dec 11, 2009
Charles LAwson But his asss is in Jail Now
I know

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Dec 13, 2009
theif wrote:
Charles LAwson But his asss is in Jail Now
wat is he in Jail for this time?
kayla huffman

Clarksville, TN

#8 Dec 13, 2009
I know wrote:
i would have to say Brian Barnett and Charles Lawson. they will steal ya blind if you dont keep ur stuff lock up
U can say that again...they r my cousins and I can't stand them...biggest theives in pike co.
Wow

Tupelo, MS

#9 Dec 14, 2009
How about josh hensley? i heard he would steal for pills
i heard

Pikeville, KY

#10 Dec 14, 2009
that Nathan parsons steals all kinds of shit juss for cigs and gas
ugly asss laura

Manchester, KY

#11 Dec 14, 2009
idk what charles is in jail for this time...not sure but i think over stealing copper from a while back...hes been in there for about 3 months now...and josh hensley havent heard from him in a while i know hes on drugs but havent heard anything...but charles hes a theif know for a fact him and dan canies are real bad...were is his girlfrind jessica at now?while hes in jail
WorryWart

United States

#12 Dec 15, 2009
shes probably back up phelps but don't woory....chris anderson has taken his place stealin things.....if u have needles lock em up cuz him and brian barnette will steal em
recovered drug attic

Phelps, KY

#13 Jan 20, 2010
more than likely they are stealing for drugs. But instead of laying all the blame on the attic need to look at the dealers. Cause without the dealer you won't have the attics. And you wouldn't believe at the people you sale their scrips. I mean they are other ways of making money besides that. Take a stand and care about people again
idk_

Elkhorn City, KY

#14 Jan 20, 2010
recovered drug attic wrote:
more than likely they are stealing for drugs. But instead of laying all the blame on the attic need to look at the dealers. Cause without the dealer you won't have the attics. And you wouldn't believe at the people you sale their scrips. I mean they are other ways of making money besides that. Take a stand and care about people again
Hunny, it's addict not attic.
recovered drug attic

Bergenfield, NJ

#15 Jan 21, 2010
what does that matter you know I'm right
mitchell gibson

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2010
why talk about it, everybody knows who the goddamned theives are, charles lawson,brian barnett,josh hensley. Danial caines. and the rest of the trash on brushy.If i need a joint or a beer ill ask you for it, goddamn
mitchell gibson

United States

#17 Jan 22, 2010
why does it say im from union city,in. im from fuckingg brushy. gins fork road
this is him

Elkhorn City, KY

#18 Apr 18, 2011
this is the one trying to get out of something else by involving and trying to trash a deputy now!!
guy girl parade

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Apr 18, 2011
oh and here
guy girl parade

Elkhorn City, KY

#20 Apr 18, 2011
Yes wrote:
well for one, i can tell ya dekan branham is on the lose somewhere and from i hear he's leaving a brushy and he's a big thief!
you mean he is trying to run again??
Gator

United States

#21 Apr 18, 2011
there are some that will not put up with the druggies stealing you best keep your pill , beer drinking, snorting , smoking , drug dead heads off of brushy. There are good people that live there that will not only shoot first but then ask questions of why later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert E. Lee, The Real Hero!! 54 min MAN OF MAYHEM 49
back to school or the corner? 1 hr Sad 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Truth 166,410
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 2 hr karma 54
Ashley Brown lied to voters 3 hr Geez 33
Failed Eclipse, Once Again Pike County Looks St... 3 hr Weather Man 3
monk sanders (Mar '16) 3 hr Phelps Mayor 3
Eclipse 2017 8 hr Tattler 4

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web