Wagner and Thacker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yeah right

United States

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Is not for the kids and everyone knows it time to make change tomorrow starting with Thacker.
County Worst in State

Corbin, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Something has to change.
County

Pineville, KY

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Vote out Thacker and Wagner will soon follow.
Vote for Change

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Yes!!! Change is coming!!!
Yeah right

United States

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Hell yes something has to change and it is gong to start tomorrow say good bye to Thacker.
Cheif Sitinfullofit

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Yelp ! stuck in a rut ,anybody else please .
VOTE MAYNARD

United States

#7 Nov 5, 2012
change is coming tomorrow
Concerned parent

Ransom, KY

#8 Nov 5, 2012
People think about what our district has accomplished under Mr. Thacker.We have a new Mullins school,a remodeled Johns creek school,a remodeled Kimper School,a new gym after forty years ,a new Phelps grade school,a new pike central soccer and baseball field now being built.Thats progress,thats helping our children,as for the test scores there is room for improvement,and i think we will see that also.May i say this, think before you cast your vote,not for who can do what for you,but a man who will and has put the children first,that man is Earl Thacker.
Tell it now

Washington, NC

#9 Nov 6, 2012
Concerned parent wrote:
People think about what our district has accomplished under Mr. Thacker.We have a new Mullins school,a remodeled Johns creek school,a remodeled Kimper School,a new gym after forty years ,a new Phelps grade school,a new pike central soccer and baseball field now being built.Thats progress,thats helping our children,as for the test scores there is room for improvement,and i think we will see that also.May i say this, think before you cast your vote,not for who can do what for you,but a man who will and has put the children first,that man is Earl Thacker.
are u saying that HE is responsible for all that?? He had NOTHING to do with Phelps...NOTHING. That is Frank mcGuire that did that and Repr Keith Hall.....DUH
VOTE MAYNARD

United States

#10 Nov 6, 2012
You must be a Obama fan if your for Earl not one but 2 failures. Better vote change vote Maynard
Vote Them Out

Richmond, KY

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Concerned parent wrote:
Test Scores are worst in the State.
Happy Camper

Ransom, KY

#12 Nov 6, 2012
Concerned parent wrote:
It is sad that your title is concerned parent yet you are only concerned with new facilities. Hell, I'd rather have old facilities and top scores. Apparently, academics isn't a priority to you.
Taps For Wagner

Waco, KY

#13 Nov 6, 2012
Concerned parent wrote:
and now we will finally get a New Millard Grade School, or find out what the hell went with the money!
CITIZEN

Pikeville, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2012
The whole school board needs to go.
aaa

Lebanon, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2012
Concerned parent wrote:
cry terry cry
Concerned parent

Ransom, KY

#16 Nov 6, 2012
Happy Camper wrote:
<quoted text>It is sad that your title is concerned parent yet you are only concerned with new facilities. Hell, I'd rather have old facilities and top scores. Apparently, academics isn't a priority to you.
Thats true thats why my children go to Johns Creek!!!!Sports all the way!!!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Concerned parent wrote:
<quoted text>Thats true thats why my children go to Johns Creek!!!!Sports all the way!!!
How many JC players have played Professionally?

NONE.
VOTE MAYNARD

United States

#18 Nov 7, 2012
What is wrong with all the Thacker supporters this morning. Are you mad. Maynard won. Why because he is the right man for the job. Only Wagner to follow Thacker out the door along with Kilgore.
Laughing

Lebanon, KY

#19 Nov 7, 2012
Most of them that was supporting Thacker can't type without looking at the keyboard and its kinda hard to see with all them tears in their eyes.LMAO
Understand

Waco, KY

#20 Nov 7, 2012
People are not as dumb as they used to be, in spite of the PCBOE.

Maynard run on no taxes and raising those test scores. Thacker lost because he was a yes man...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gray calls for roads, technology to help coal r... 2 min Mitch 17
Paul Patton Statue 30 min Statue of disgrace 118
Pike Co School Board Race 30 min TheNews 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min umoron 151,813
More Ray Jones Rants 43 min No help from Ray 4
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,995
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr USAsince1680 2,899
amy maybe putnam was framed (Jan '15) 10 hr Just Curious 17
Clerk Fired Somebody 15 hr Dismissed 7

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages