courtney ritz ??
idk who she is

Louisa, KY

#1 Apr 30, 2010
any info ?
rjskaterboyz

Louisa, KY

#2 May 22, 2010
i heard she beat the shit out of banna.my friend told me bout it. he said that banna's nose was busted by her
yellow

Pikeville, KY

#3 May 22, 2010
i no courtney she is a good person she beat the shit out of tori byant and her and pagie her sister beat the shit out banna thank u
okay

Hazard, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2010
banna beat courtney up? haha. courtney beat banna up? haha. she hit three times, then banna hit back three times and banna busted courtneys nose and she ran off.
mullinscat

Louisa, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2011
I know courtney, she is a good friend of mine.
i was there the night courtney & banna fought.
josh mccoy britanie sellards brother was holding courtney back for like an hour and so was billy cause they didnt want courtney fightin banna. courtney upper cut josh & he let go than she ran after banna.
she caught up to her & billy then started kickin banns ass, she let go of banna cause she kept screamin " get off me, get off me " & then she saw brandon smith runnin up to her, her told her she needed to leave cause some fat lady told the cops, i seen her walking down the road near the library, looked just fine, no scratches & no busted nose. whoever said banna won & busted her nose is a fuckin idiot. & just for the record, banna has lost most of the fights she has been in. the one with her and courtney - she lost, her & cherish- she lost, & her & paige- she lost. the only one she has won was the fight between her & kayle howell, & that wasn't really a fight more like a bitch slap contest.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Feb 19, 2011
You all are lying bitch9s I kicked her ass an you know it!
haileycourtney

Paris, KY

#8 Oct 8, 2011
God I love topix & the dumb asses that post crap on here. The person (mullinscat) that posted the comment is 100% right. Not one lie is in that comment. Like 20 people was there when I fought her. I won,fair and square.
add

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Aug 18, 2012
courtney is amazing idk bout the fight i seen video and courtney won shes the most erect girl in the world a better gf anyone could ask for so yea shes a great girl and her bf is fat
Thatguy

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jul 18, 2015
Any nudes of her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank 253 Gang Bang 42 min tell us 4
Daughters Jealous Of There Mother 58 min Word proper 3
The Gospel Redemmers 1 hr Lol 62
Where is all the coal jobs geniuses, but the po... 1 hr Gerald 1
Housing authority drug use 1 hr Gojo 4
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr destroy the swamp 4,769
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr IND 36,753
Pam May Thu Mickeypicky 33

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web