Backward Ky did it again

Backward Ky did it again

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Nonsense

Richmond, KY

#1 Nov 6, 2012
We went with Romney over 60 percent, same as with McCain and Bush. It's no wonder the rest of the Country laughs at us. We are so backward we would vote for anything that hollers it is religious, and it doesn't even matter if it belongs to a cult like a Mormon. Then whine how we aren't treated fairly. Whine because Coal is on it's way out and the man we didn't help elect is leading the Charge. You get exactly what you deserve.
Obama 2012

Ivel, KY

#2 Nov 6, 2012
No president no matter whom it is can help coal. People really think because Obama invested in clean energy he killed coal? Oh, I guess the weather had nothing to do with it. Neither did the fact that most of the blame goes on the CEOs that run these coal industries. Yep, it's all Obamas fault. It's Obamas fault that Walmart has long check out lines too. It's Obamas fault that I stubbed my toe too. Gesh people. Educate yourselves before you say something. You have a computer and Internet connection. Use it for more than topix and Facebook. Research the real reason coal is dying. Strive for better and safer jobs for us so we don't depend so much on a failing coal industry! Wake up Kentucky. You have all made me hang my head in shame by voting for Romney thinking such a backwards man cares about us. He only cares about making himself money, keeping women in the kitchen and not allowing all Americans to have equal rights! Please wake up before the next election. Research each candidate an issue yourself before your vote!
Praying for a change!
Nonsense

Richmond, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2012
Obama 2012 wrote:
No president no matter whom it is can help coal. People really think because Obama invested in clean energy he killed coal? Oh, I guess the weather had nothing to do with it. Neither did the fact that most of the blame goes on the CEOs that run these coal industries. Yep, it's all Obamas fault. It's Obamas fault that Walmart has long check out lines too. It's Obamas fault that I stubbed my toe too. Gesh people. Educate yourselves before you say something. You have a computer and Internet connection. Use it for more than topix and Facebook. Research the real reason coal is dying. Strive for better and safer jobs for us so we don't depend so much on a failing coal industry! Wake up Kentucky. You have all made me hang my head in shame by voting for Romney thinking such a backwards man cares about us. He only cares about making himself money, keeping women in the kitchen and not allowing all Americans to have equal rights! Please wake up before the next election. Research each candidate an issue yourself before your vote!
Praying for a change!
Since you brought up education I don't care one bit to help you a little. Obama made it clear he would use the EPA to hurt Coal, and that is a lot of what has been happening. The EPA knew they had a green light to harass and deny permits. Don't get me wrong here as I didn't run out and vote for Romney blindly hoping he would force the EPA to back off a little. Romney is against Coal too, heck they all are for that matter. They bow to tree hugging groups like the Sierra club. It's nonsense to think Natural Gas is all nice and clean. Fracking does a lot more damage then a lot of people think, and that doesn't even include the wells blowing oil and other junk all over hades when drilling . Yes, I worked on a drilling rig for a spell, and at the end of the day you couldn't tell what race I was. In the bigger scheme of things it is absolute ignorance to think if we cut back on Coal it will make any difference to the environment. With other Countries like China burning it like there is no tomorrow it won't matter. To make any difference whatsoever the entire World would have to make some big changes, and it just isn't gonna happen. It's gonna take billions just to switch our Coal Fired Plants, and take a wild guess who will foot that bill. When the power bill triples it won't be so embarrassing to burn Coal. The one thing for sure is that it will devastate this entire area. You mention long lines at Wally World, well you won't have to worry about that long because they will close shop and call it a day just like every other business around here. At best it will be an old folks town. Miners can run about any piece of equipment you can think of, and will pack up and go to where the work is. Them making more money on the hour then a lot of folks won't change one bit. It's just something some of you people are gonna have to get used to.
Recently Laid Off Son

Thelma, KY

#4 Nov 6, 2012
Backwards KY did it again?? Just who in the blazes do you think you are? We have a right to vote as we see fit. What is disgusting is you (Nonsense) Why don't you pack your bags and hit the trail. You live in KY? Right? As far as Im concerned KY shows just how well informed the people are. Unlike the Latinos,Blacks,homos and tree huggers who put Obama back in office. The first 2 groups want a check and to move the rest of their family to America so they too can draw a check, homos want to marry each other and tree huggers want to stand for something. Which one of those groups do you fit in? Because anyone else voted for Romney.
Backward Hillbilly

Pikeville, KY

#5 Nov 6, 2012
James Madison introduced ambiguity to one’s dissimilarities of opinion in 1789; he like some of us was a backward tobacco farmer from Virginia. He co-authored, along with Thomas Jefferson, the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions in 1798 to protest the Alien and Sedition Acts. He was also the author of the United States Bill of Rights.[1] The idea of adding a bill of rights to the Constitution was originally controversial. Alexander Hamilton, in Federalist No. 84, argued against a "Bill of Rights," asserting that ratification of the Constitution did not mean the American people were surrendering their rights, and, therefore, that protections were unnecessary.
Hamilton lost some national prominence within the party. Vice President Burr later ran for governor in New York State, but Hamilton's influence in his home state was strong enough to prevent a Burr victory. Taking offense at some of Hamilton's comments, Burr challenged him to a duel and mortally wounded Hamilton, who died within days.
Just think that backward farmer James Madison is the reason you have freedom of speech too post this on topix… Opinions are like assholes.
Everyone has one; sometimes his or her may be better off not showing it. At least for Hamilton’s case.
Educate yourself.
Regards,
Backward Hillbilly
ObamaSupporter

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 6, 2012
Recently Laid Off Son wrote:
Backwards KY did it again?? Just who in the blazes do you think you are? We have a right to vote as we see fit. What is disgusting is you (Nonsense) Why don't you pack your bags and hit the trail. You live in KY? Right? As far as Im concerned KY shows just how well informed the people are. Unlike the Latinos,Blacks,homos and tree huggers who put Obama back in office. The first 2 groups want a check and to move the rest of their family to America so they too can draw a check, homos want to marry each other and tree huggers want to stand for something. Which one of those groups do you fit in? Because anyone else voted for Romney.
Want some cheese with your whine sir, we all know how informed you guys truly are!

I mean where else can you learn to abuse the food stamp and social security systems, get pain pills from your doctor just by getting a tiny bruise. Now to mention that its ok to have sex with your cousin! And that you dont need to complete school right, just drop out and be a coal miner. Yeah that one always works.....lol not, nothing wrong with mining its a respectable job its just that you guys are so stupid that you are afraid to learn anything else so you go with what you know and thats why you guys always lose
Obama 2012

Ivel, KY

#7 Nov 7, 2012
This would have been a great debate with great people. If the name calling hasn't started I may have continued but as ANYONE that disrespects ANYONE disgusts me I will take my opinion elsewhere. People dies for everyone's freedom, not just the ones that think like them.
Nonsense

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 7, 2012
Recently Laid Off Son wrote:
Backwards KY did it again?? Just who in the blazes do you think you are? We have a right to vote as we see fit. What is disgusting is you (Nonsense) Why don't you pack your bags and hit the trail. You live in KY? Right? As far as Im concerned KY shows just how well informed the people are. Unlike the Latinos,Blacks,homos and tree huggers who put Obama back in office. The first 2 groups want a check and to move the rest of their family to America so they too can draw a check, homos want to marry each other and tree huggers want to stand for something. Which one of those groups do you fit in? Because anyone else voted for Romney.
That is basically like me claiming all Romney supporters are either pedophiles, gay, or in to bestiality, the same as all other republicans. Which group do you fit in? The decent among us voted for Obama. Some of us are just a little smarter then the rest, and don't give a big rats arse what other people do with their life. They can marry someone of the same sex, have an abortion, denounce God, it is their life and pushing my beliefs on them is ridiculous. The two States that know Romney the best went with Obama. That alone should have given you a clue, but you lacked one of those from the start. He flat out lied about everything he could come up with to get a vote, and even included Coal among that. That's with a video showing him saying how bad Coal is. A supposedly religious man that can't tell the truth. I wonder if all religious people are the same way. He keeps that lying up and when he passes he won't get that Planet Mormons hope to rule over. As for leaving Ky, that's not such a bad idea, and giving it serious consideration. Had about enough of the Commonwealth. Nothing but crooked politics and the Children can't even get a decent education.
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

#9 Nov 7, 2012
Everyone loses here, there are no winners, except O. Any veteran who died, for this country and freedom, has pretty much died in vain.
Nonsense

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Recently Laid Off Son wrote:
Backwards KY did it again?? Just who in the blazes do you think you are? We have a right to vote as we see fit. What is disgusting is you (Nonsense) Why don't you pack your bags and hit the trail. You live in KY? Right? As far as Im concerned KY shows just how well informed the people are. Unlike the Latinos,Blacks,homos and tree huggers who put Obama back in office. The first 2 groups want a check and to move the rest of their family to America so they too can draw a check, homos want to marry each other and tree huggers want to stand for something. Which one of those groups do you fit in? Because anyone else voted for Romney.
Furthermore, I never claimed you should vote like the decent among us. I simply stated I was embarrassed at the percentage the backward folk went for the Mormon, and yes I still am. Decided to not tell anyone on line I am from KY anymore. Hat to be included with the backward the rest of the Country laughs at.
voter

Pikeville, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2012
hello. i live in pike county. i come from a long line coal miners. i voted obama. it was the right choice.
Obama sucks

United States

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Obama was not the clear choice. Almost all states was red. Our vote did not matter hell they should have just done away with voting and let the inbreeds and hicks, and mexican's take it in Florida and Ohio. They are the only ones that count. People voted Obama because you was backing him and look at those fine people indeed. madonna what a damn joke, Ellen gay as all get out. Cher which is not much either and the back stabber that got bought out Kris krissy . You people need to wake up but hell its to late you put someone back in office that does not believe in God that is going to kill innocent babies there will be more and more pregnancy's now because some of these skanky women do not know how to keep the legs shut. Then you talk about Coal coal is fine and dandy to keep your ass warm in the winter and cool in summer. But oh wait what the heck are you people going to say when we pay 6.00 for a gallon of gas in the next couple of months and food will raise and so will everything else. Knock coal you can ki s s my husband 's a s s. He risk his life not just to provide for his family but to provide for you and your's. You people are not smart enough to see what is going to happen. It will come down to hwere you will have Obama tell you when to sleep, eat, shower, and get up. So you better hold on to your monthly checks because you just screwed the Seniors out of any more raises on the checks for the next 4 more years Oh yes they will get 1% because it is already in the works. Then Medicare with will done with. OH yes slap your self on the back you just done the worse thing you could have ever done to this country you just give Obama the right to wipe us off the map . You must really be proud you voted him back in. But wait you can not change those votes he is there to say for the next 4 more. There will be no more middle class the man could not look in the camera when Romney addressed the issue on middle class. He dropped his head and as you should be dropping your as well for voting this man back in. The Bible is one book it is to be followed . There is a God and he answers prayers so i ask all of the entire country to start praying like never before.
backword

Pikeville, KY

#13 Nov 7, 2012
not backward, ward back
Free Reader

Ransom, KY

#14 Nov 7, 2012
Recently Laid Off Son wrote:
Backwards KY did it again?? Just who in the blazes do you think you are? We have a right to vote as we see fit. What is disgusting is you (Nonsense) Why don't you pack your bags and hit the trail. You live in KY? Right? As far as Im concerned KY shows just how well informed the people are. Unlike the Latinos,Blacks,homos and tree huggers who put Obama back in office. The first 2 groups want a check and to move the rest of their family to America so they too can draw a check, homos want to marry each other and tree huggers want to stand for something. Which one of those groups do you fit in? Because anyone else voted for Romney.
Coal miners get laid off when the market is down... in the 60's and 70's right around christmas every year... hungry ,cold kids, commodities? but i guess that was Obama's fault too... Please stop name calling when people vote what is best for their own way of life it is soooooo!!! Republican but ancient.
ratliff

United States

#15 Nov 7, 2012
ObamaSupporter wrote:
<quoted text>Want some cheese with your whine sir, we all know how informed you guys truly are!
I mean where else can you learn to abuse the food stamp and social security systems, get pain pills from your doctor just by getting a tiny bruise. Now to mention that its ok to have sex with your cousin! And that you dont need to complete school right, just drop out and be a coal miner. Yeah that one always works.....lol not, nothing wrong with mining its a respectable job its just that you guys are so stupid that you are afraid to learn anything else so you go with what you know and thats why you guys always lose
Right on!!! Someone knows the truth and speaks it!!! Nicely put.
Donkeyman

Prestonsburg, KY

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Obama sucks wrote:
Obama was not the clear choice. Almost all states was red. Our vote did not matter hell they should have just done away with voting and let the inbreeds and hicks, and mexican's take it in Florida and Ohio. They are the only ones that count. People voted Obama because you was backing him and look at those fine people indeed. madonna what a damn joke, Ellen gay as all get out. Cher which is not much either and the back stabber that got bought out Kris krissy . You people need to wake up but hell its to late you put someone back in office that does not believe in God that is going to kill innocent babies there will be more and more pregnancy's now because some of these skanky women do not know how to keep the legs shut. Then you talk about Coal coal is fine and dandy to keep your ass warm in the winter and cool in summer. But oh wait what the heck are you people going to say when we pay 6.00 for a gallon of gas in the next couple of months and food will raise and so will everything else. Knock coal you can ki s s my husband 's a s s. He risk his life not just to provide for his family but to provide for you and your's. You people are not smart enough to see what is going to happen. It will come down to hwere you will have Obama tell you when to sleep, eat, shower, and get up. So you better hold on to your monthly checks because you just screwed the Seniors out of any more raises on the checks for the next 4 more years Oh yes they will get 1% because it is already in the works. Then Medicare with will done with. OH yes slap your self on the back you just done the worse thing you could have ever done to this country you just give Obama the right to wipe us off the map . You must really be proud you voted him back in. But wait you can not change those votes he is there to say for the next 4 more. There will be no more middle class the man could not look in the camera when Romney addressed the issue on middle class. He dropped his head and as you should be dropping your as well for voting this man back in. The Bible is one book it is to be followed . There is a God and he answers prayers so i ask all of the entire country to start praying like never before.
You sir are uninformed. The only thing you said that had any truth in it was that the Bible should be followed. Do us all a favor and stop watching Fox News.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#17 Nov 7, 2012
Recently Laid Off Son wrote:
Backwards KY did it again?? Just who in the blazes do you think you are? We have a right to vote as we see fit. What is disgusting is you (Nonsense) Why don't you pack your bags and hit the trail. You live in KY? Right? As far as Im concerned KY shows just how well informed the people are. Unlike the Latinos,Blacks,homos and tree huggers who put Obama back in office. The first 2 groups want a check and to move the rest of their family to America so they too can draw a check, homos want to marry each other and tree huggers want to stand for something. Which one of those groups do you fit in? Because anyone else voted for Romney.
You are part of the Romney Retards obviously.
Still trying to spin it

Waco, KY

#18 Nov 7, 2012
JOE NOBODY wrote:
Everyone loses here, there are no winners, except O. Any veteran who died, for this country and freedom, has pretty much died in vain.
No they made the military indistial complex rich, that is all the wars have been for since WWII. The corporations and wall street boys start the wars and the chumps go fight them..that's just the way it is...
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#19 Nov 7, 2012
Obama sucks wrote:
Obama was not the clear choice. Almost all states was red. Our vote did not matter hell they should have just done away with voting and let the inbreeds and hicks, and mexican's take it in Florida and Ohio. They are the only ones that count. People voted Obama because you was backing him and look at those fine people indeed. madonna what a damn joke, Ellen gay as all get out. Cher which is not much either and the back stabber that got bought out Kris krissy . You people need to wake up but hell its to late you put someone back in office that does not believe in God that is going to kill innocent babies there will be more and more pregnancy's now because some of these skanky women do not know how to keep the legs shut. Then you talk about Coal coal is fine and dandy to keep your ass warm in the winter and cool in summer. But oh wait what the heck are you people going to say when we pay 6.00 for a gallon of gas in the next couple of months and food will raise and so will everything else. Knock coal you can ki s s my husband 's a s s. He risk his life not just to provide for his family but to provide for you and your's. You people are not smart enough to see what is going to happen. It will come down to hwere you will have Obama tell you when to sleep, eat, shower, and get up. So you better hold on to your monthly checks because you just screwed the Seniors out of any more raises on the checks for the next 4 more years Oh yes they will get 1% because it is already in the works. Then Medicare with will done with. OH yes slap your self on the back you just done the worse thing you could have ever done to this country you just give Obama the right to wipe us off the map . You must really be proud you voted him back in. But wait you can not change those votes he is there to say for the next
4 more. There will be no more middle class the man could not look in the camera when Romney addressed
the issue on middle class. He dropped his head and as you should be dropping your as well for voting this
man back in. The Bible is one book it is to be followed . There is a God and he answers prayers so i ask all of
the entire country to start praying like never before.
the toothless hick pos got his ass kicked and is crying about it.

Lmao

God has no more love for you than anybody else chickenshit.
Slim Pickins

Waco, KY

#21 Nov 7, 2012
Yea ole Kentucky went red again, and ole Mitch McConnel took off on the president again the morning after. He started Obama's second term just like he started his first term, telling him our biggiest job is to defeat you, now to defeat your programs.

Yes when Ky goes to Obama asking him for some relief concerning the EPA, he will tell Ky and WVa. to Kiss his black A#*!

I would!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr nanoanomaly 163,735
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 hr Patriot 36,707
Pam May 5 hr l. 14
Hillary and the Klan 5 hr Kyboy 79
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 6 hr A Hillary Deport... 4,686
Real News is DEAD, Politics News Channel Only, ... 8 hr evil channels and... 4
Sanctuary Cities 8 hr peace award 24
Russians paid Clintons 500k 10 hr Jessica 31

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages