First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondering myself

Corbin, KY

#61 May 4, 2013
Hannah wrote:
I truly believe there is that one special person who will be your equal; the only person you will ever feel comfortable with, regardless of what else is going on in the world. The one person you're drawn toward and can feel their electrical energy drawing you in closer, and when you touch this person--you will both feel it surge through your soul--And no, I'm not referring to static electricity--I'm talking about the symphony of non-verbal energy emitted by every person, but is fine-tuned to the frequency of your perfect mate; you'll know it when you feel it, and if you're not feeling it--that symphony of electrical frequency, with the person you're currently with, then you are wasting your time and your life because it is better to be alone than to be with someone and still be lonely. I'm waiting until I feel the symphony begin playing my frequency again, and if that never happens, then I will remain a swf, but at least I will be true to my soul because I'm waiting on my soul-mate--but that's just me, the rest of the world can do whatever, or whomever, but I have better things to do with my time than to waste it on empty relationships.
How about me and you get together and see if there's a spark? I don't feel anything with what I have, so if you're right, it's worth a shot!
old and cranky

Pikeville, KY

#62 May 4, 2013
road_rage wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it to you if this is the way that she wants to live her life and believe that this exists?? Not everyone is a cold hearted b!tch, and still believe in soul mates. Just because every man that you've ever trusted ran out on you and caused major damage to you doesn't mean that everyone will experience what you have!! Misery loves company!!
whats the matter ragie, got some periomenopause going on?
a little vajajay dryness, some facial hair, low libido, dont worry i hear they make a cream for that....
no man has ever ever ever walked out on me sister, dont ever forget that, just because yours no longer wants your old dried up punani, get over yourself and go to the salon i hear they are having a special today on lip waxing....now come on oprah winfrey of topix and give us your insight, we all are dying to hear
you seem to be the expert on EVERY flippin subject that is written on here
but im still waiting your opinion on sweet frog, as i am sure you have been there three times a day with your fat assed kids

Since: Mar 13

tombstone, AZ

#63 May 4, 2013
road_rage wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it to you if this is the way that she wants to live her life and believe that this exists?? Not everyone is a cold hearted b!tch, and still believe in soul mates. Just because every man that you've ever trusted ran out on you and caused major damage to you doesn't mean that everyone will experience what you have!! Misery loves company!!
i know who road rage really is, well i cant blame you for being pretty bitter towards other women, cause you dont know which one she is do you?
i know what he was doing, and so do alot of others, we tried to tell him, but he was cocky about it.
dont worry it happens, sorry he did you that way but hes not worth getting yourself all torn up over.
but be warned, he will do it again,

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#64 May 4, 2013
old and cranky wrote:
<quoted text>whats the matter ragie, got some periomenopause going on?
a little vajajay dryness, some facial hair, low libido, dont worry i hear they make a cream for that....
no man has ever ever ever walked out on me sister, dont ever forget that, just because yours no longer wants your old dried up punani, get over yourself and go to the salon i hear they are having a special today on lip waxing....now come on oprah winfrey of topix and give us your insight, we all are dying to hear
you seem to be the expert on EVERY flippin subject that is written on here
but im still waiting your opinion on sweet frog, as i am sure you have been there three times a day with your fat assed kids
Now see there...you're proof that getting no dick makes you cranky!! Lmfao...how long has it been?? And I find it very disturbing that you are interested in my wetness. Not that it's any of your business, but my woman hood is still as operational as it was as a teen. You should be the one who needs cream sweetie, after all, you are pushing 50. So tell me, how are those hot flashes..I heard they are a b!tch! Oh, ps, you're not fooling anyone. You're just as demented as Patrick, who feels the need to have many accounts also...Faith...and, I'm pretty sure that you're sugar also.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#65 May 4, 2013
Pill Sheriff wrote:
<quoted text>i know who road rage really is, well i cant blame you for being pretty bitter towards other women, cause you dont know which one she is do you?
i know what he was doing, and so do alot of others, we tried to tell him, but he was cocky about it.
dont worry it happens, sorry he did you that way but hes not worth getting yourself all torn up over.
but be warned, he will do it again,
So then enlighten me...without proof, your words aren't much. I have no clue what you mean. Hint please.
old and cranky

Pikeville, KY

#66 May 4, 2013
road_rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see there...you're proof that getting no dick makes you cranky!! Lmfao...how long has it been?? And I find it very disturbing that you are interested in my wetness. Not that it's any of your business, but my woman hood is still as operational as it was as a teen. You should be the one who needs cream sweetie, after all, you are pushing 50. So tell me, how are those hot flashes..I heard they are a b!tch! Oh, ps, you're not fooling anyone. You're just as demented as Patrick, who feels the need to have many accounts also...Faith...and, I'm pretty sure that you're sugar also.
well whatever you do, dont tell this news to my mother, because according to her, i was born in 1981 so, um that makes me 32...almost..., but she might be wrong, i mean, she did go thru menopause like you have already and she might just be a little senile as you also seem to be, but hey, it happens i suppose, i guess when i get up in age as you are and im all upset cause my man no longer wants me, wet or dry, i will probably be as cranky as you are.
i hear in addition to creams they also make pills
im sure you have good health insurance

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Ojai, CA

#67 May 4, 2013
road_rage wrote:
<quoted text>
ok i just now read this, is sugar referring to me?
i dont know what kind of feud you are having with patrick or anyone else, but i have never commented on anything to you, and i dont know why you want to drag me into this.
i can see you are in the middle of some kind of war with someone, but i can assure you, i have this name and this is the only name i need.
ive never seen anywhere that i have responded negatively to you.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#68 May 4, 2013
old and cranky wrote:
<quoted text>well whatever you do, dont tell this news to my mother, because according to her, i was born in 1981 so, um that makes me 32...almost..., but she might be wrong, i mean, she did go thru menopause like you have already and she might just be a little senile as you also seem to be, but hey, it happens i suppose, i guess when i get up in age as you are and im all upset cause my man no longer wants me, wet or dry, i will probably be as cranky as you are.
i hear in addition to creams they also make pills
im sure you have good health insurance
Well, maybe THIS week you are 32, but in older posts you were in your 40's. Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm no where near 40 or above, in fact, I'm younger than you, but not by much..awe, I'm so sorry to disappoint you. Hey, your stupid's showing again....you can't think of anything better than age?? So tell me...where's all your backstabbing friends at when you need them?? Probably giving your boyfriend head since you never did...or your ex husband...lmfao.
old and cranky

Pikeville, KY

#69 May 4, 2013
road_rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, maybe THIS week you are 32, but in older posts you were in your 40's. Hate to burst your bubble, but I'm no where near 40 or above, in fact, I'm younger than you, but not by much..awe, I'm so sorry to disappoint you. Hey, your stupid's showing again....you can't think of anything better than age?? So tell me...where's all your backstabbing friends at when you need them?? Probably giving your boyfriend head since you never did...or your ex husband...lmfao.
sssshhhh, calm down, it will be ok, i know it hurts to be so young and already have your man looking elsewhere, coming home late, being secretive, hiding his phone, must be really hard to be wondering why hes already lost interest in you
just imagine if hes lost interest already at this young age, how its gonna be when you are 40, or 50....sorry you are so bitter
you really need to loosen up
as for giving my man head
well maybe send your man and i will show you how its done...(he does like it doesnt he?) then he might spend alittle more time at home and you might spend a little less time RAGING on topix....the end.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#70 May 4, 2013
old and cranky wrote:
<quoted text>sssshhhh, calm down, it will be ok, i know it hurts to be so young and already have your man looking elsewhere, coming home late, being secretive, hiding his phone, must be really hard to be wondering why hes already lost interest in you
just imagine if hes lost interest already at this young age, how its gonna be when you are 40, or 50....sorry you are so bitter
you really need to loosen up
as for giving my man head
well maybe send your man and i will show you how its done...(he does like it doesnt he?) then he might spend alittle more time at home and you might spend a little less time RAGING on topix....the end.
Lmfao...I'm not the one who WAS married and still spent time with other married men. Guess your man wouldnt get it up for you cause he was screwing someone else too, so you needed a supplement. Well, I guess everyone needs a good banging every once in a while, at least you were halfway there, just wasn't your husband.
You're wrong, if my husband ever lost interest, I'd just simply divorce him and be done with it...I wouldn't be sneaking around fu cking someone else's man.
NotStuck

Pikeville, KY

#71 May 4, 2013
First, no one is stuck. Divorce is an option for anyone. There is always some form of escape. So when someone starts saying they're stuck they're full of B.S. As for fairy-tale romance, the new wears off of everything and everyone. That's life.
my ex sucked

Richmond, KY

#72 May 5, 2013
some people should never be together and her and I were 2 that wasn't! it got so bitter towards the end she would do stuff like cut the wires on my x box and I put a dog turd in her chilli.

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Ojai, CA

#73 May 5, 2013
my ex sucked wrote:
some people should never be together and her and I were 2 that wasn't! it got so bitter towards the end she would do stuff like cut the wires on my x box and I put a dog turd in her chilli.
wow, now that is funny, sorry, but it is....hate that relationships can come to that but sometimes they do...i used to sit and try to use mind powers to make mine get a bad headache, hahaha, i would stare at his head and imagine it exploding like in the movies
hahaha, i know that is crazy, it was around this time i decided it would be best to break up....before things got ANY WORSE haa
my ex sucked

Richmond, KY

#74 May 5, 2013
pink sugarplum wrote:
<quoted text>wow, now that is funny, sorry, but it is....hate that relationships can come to that but sometimes they do...i used to sit and try to use mind powers to make mine get a bad headache, hahaha, i would stare at his head and imagine it exploding like in the movies
hahaha, i know that is crazy, it was around this time i decided it would be best to break up....before things got ANY WORSE haa
like in that movie scanners? lmao too funny..yeah I have seen a lot of good people that should have never been together mostly cause of kids.
Mr Charisma

Richmond, KY

#75 May 5, 2013
When the new-ness of the honeymoon wears off (and it does) what you're left with is the person you've married. Then you start facing reality...work, bills, kids, daycare,...etc. Through all of that, it's very easy to point out the faults of your other half.....but stop, take a hard look in the mirror, and you'll quickly realize that they are tolerating your faults as well. That's what marriage is, it's about give and take. But most importantly, if you have children, you owe it to them to do all you can to keep your family intact. You have to realize that when having a family, very little is about YOU anymore....you just have to be mature enough and love your children enough to deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl at sunrise plaza velocity market 9 min do you know 28
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min Ernst 18,345
Keith Hall's withdrawl of a withdrawal decision. 27 min enter user name 85
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 1 hr Musikologist 813
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Musikologist 5,396
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 1 hr Musikologist 22,835
chris collins (Nov '10) 1 hr Melissa 8
Dec. 2 W. Keith Hall arraignment 2 hr enter user name 26
What Happened At Harold 4 hr living dead girl 15
Judge Steve Combs Investigated? (Apr '14) 12 hr About Time 48