Not Happily Married
Just me

Clintwood, VA

#41 May 2, 2013
wondering myself wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose the grass will always be greener on the other side if you no longer take care of the grass you have...
A wise person told me this when I was having a hard time with my marriage and was thinking was staying worse than leaving. The grass is greener where it is cared for. Think about it that way it helps a lot
just like honey

Pikeville, KY

#42 May 2, 2013
hahahaa....well the lawn is greener over the septic tank too, but its still full of shit!!!
i aint saying just up and leave, but, listen, you can work on stuff, you can repair it, you can put duct tape on it and crazy glue for only so long
then it finally gives out
sure, try to work on it, if theres a thread of hope
but i stayed
and it was ok for awhile, then after a few months things went back to being bad and names were thrown around and hateful feelings came to surface again
and nothing was better
so after about the 3rd go around i just left, i said ok, this is all either of us can take
we came to a crossroads and i took the scary jungle overgrown unknown road
and it worked out ok, i think it was for the best in the end
he is my friend now and we still do stuff with our kid together but we are both alot happier without all the tension and fighting.
Him

Pikeville, KY

#43 May 2, 2013
Kiki

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#44 May 2, 2013
Well guys, although I'm flattered, I'm not single. And I really don't believe in acting that way just to get attention like some girls do. Sorry
old prison buddy

Richmond, KY

#45 May 2, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear miss road rage; If at any time you need lawn work done, please call me. I do over seeding,new seeding,re-seeding and all lawn care including mowing, grooming, de-thatching and trimming bushes. Please consider my application and please know that I love and enjoy my work. Thank you.
hey bill? when did you get out bro? last I heard you were in a commited relationship with someone named "gimpy jeff"
Bill

Columbia City, IN

#46 May 2, 2013
road_rage wrote:
Well guys, although I'm flattered, I'm not single. And I really don't believe in acting that way just to get attention like some girls do. Sorry
Please accept my apology. I am truly sorry...
lmao

Richmond, KY

#47 May 3, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Please accept my apology. I am truly sorry...
what did you do bill? ask to see her private tat?
john

Pikeville, KY

#48 May 3, 2013
happily married
isnt that an oxymoron???
Senior frog

Johnson City, TN

#49 May 3, 2013
I got married cause I had a baby and wanted the child to have a family!! I was 23 at the time and it felt like the right thing to do ! Fast forward 12 yrs hubby got bipolar and sunk us in debt!! Not to mention all the mood swings and anger issues that goes along with it!!! Marriage is hell !!! Been married 14yrs getting divorced !! Yay !!! Happy me!!

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#50 May 3, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>what did you do bill? ask to see her private tat?
Well well, someone remembers an old post :)

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#51 May 3, 2013
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>Please accept my apology. I am truly sorry...
Lol, don't worry about it.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#52 May 3, 2013
Senior frog wrote:
I got married cause I had a baby and wanted the child to have a family!! I was 23 at the time and it felt like the right thing to do ! Fast forward 12 yrs hubby got bipolar and sunk us in debt!! Not to mention all the mood swings and anger issues that goes along with it!!! Marriage is hell !!! Been married 14yrs getting divorced !! Yay !!! Happy me!!
Was he the father? The reason that I ask is because its a similar situation of mine. But, I picked my child's father. He doesn't have to be biological to be a good father.
Senior frog

Johnson City, TN

#53 May 3, 2013
Yes he's the dad!!Bipolar can be passed on to your child and I really hope she doesn't get it !! Sad to wish he wasn't the dad but he was a good dad til he got sick!!

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#54 May 3, 2013
Senior frog wrote:
Yes he's the dad!!Bipolar can be passed on to your child and I really hope she doesn't get it !! Sad to wish he wasn't the dad but he was a good dad til he got sick!!
There is medicine for that. I have a friend who is bipolar. I don't know how her home life really is, but she's on meds and has it under control, at least out in public.
Senior frog

Johnson City, TN

#55 May 3, 2013
He gets meds and won't take them!! He says they make him sicker!

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#56 May 3, 2013
Well, if he won't help himself, and won't help your relationship, you're better off without him. But I wouldn't worry about your child. If she ends up that way, you could help her understand how important it is to take the meds.
hey there

Richmond, KY

#57 May 3, 2013
road_rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well, someone remembers an old post :)
(sheepish grin)
Hannah

Clay City, KY

#58 May 4, 2013
I truly believe there is that one special person who will be your equal; the only person you will ever feel comfortable with, regardless of what else is going on in the world. The one person you're drawn toward and can feel their electrical energy drawing you in closer, and when you touch this person--you will both feel it surge through your soul--And no, I'm not referring to static electricity--I'm talking about the symphony of non-verbal energy emitted by every person, but is fine-tuned to the frequency of your perfect mate; you'll know it when you feel it, and if you're not feeling it--that symphony of electrical frequency, with the person you're currently with, then you are wasting your time and your life because it is better to be alone than to be with someone and still be lonely. I'm waiting until I feel the symphony begin playing my frequency again, and if that never happens, then I will remain a swf, but at least I will be true to my soul because I'm waiting on my soul-mate--but that's just me, the rest of the world can do whatever, or whomever, but I have better things to do with my time than to waste it on empty relationships.
no one is perfect

Pikeville, KY

#59 May 4, 2013
Hannah wrote:
I truly believe there is that one special person who will be your equal; the only person you will ever feel comfortable with, regardless of what else is going on in the world. The one person you're drawn toward and can feel their electrical energy drawing you in closer, and when you touch this person--you will both feel it surge through your soul--And no, I'm not referring to static electricity--I'm talking about the symphony of non-verbal energy emitted by every person, but is fine-tuned to the frequency of your perfect mate; you'll know it when you feel it, and if you're not feeling it--that symphony of electrical frequency, with the person you're currently with, then you are wasting your time and your life because it is better to be alone than to be with someone and still be lonely. I'm waiting until I feel the symphony begin playing my frequency again, and if that never happens, then I will remain a swf, but at least I will be true to my soul because I'm waiting on my soul-mate--but that's just me, the rest of the world can do whatever, or whomever, but I have better things to do with my time than to waste it on empty relationships.
hahahahahahahaa, i take it you are what, 19 maybe early 20s heheheehheheheheheeh
get over it sister
there is no such thing as the perfect soul mate
if there is then the microwaves and satellites and cell phone tower beacons have us all thrown off kilter
haha
i guess our frequencies have gotten mixed up with someone eles
the perfect symphony
what a load
you may find the one you think is the one, but after a few months of loving so intensely and feeling like this is what is meant for my life, the same bullshit starts creeping in, jealousy, doubt, anger, mistrust, and yes lonliness
we are humans
we arent bella and edward

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#60 May 4, 2013
no one is perfect wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahahaa, i take it you are what, 19 maybe early 20s heheheehheheheheheeh
get over it sister
there is no such thing as the perfect soul mate
if there is then the microwaves and satellites and cell phone tower beacons have us all thrown off kilter
haha
i guess our frequencies have gotten mixed up with someone eles
the perfect symphony
what a load
you may find the one you think is the one, but after a few months of loving so intensely and feeling like this is what is meant for my life, the same bullshit starts creeping in, jealousy, doubt, anger, mistrust, and yes lonliness
we are humans
we arent bella and edward
What's it to you if this is the way that she wants to live her life and believe that this exists?? Not everyone is a cold hearted b!tch, and still believe in soul mates. Just because every man that you've ever trusted ran out on you and caused major damage to you doesn't mean that everyone will experience what you have!! Misery loves company!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray Jones Senior 8 min Highjacked 5
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 25 min Kyboy 1,771
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 29 min Red_Forman 7,127
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Anon 148,122
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr by looking 31,879
Ray Jones for Hillary Clinton 1 hr Stay Over 116
Is Toyota really building factory in Pikeville? 1 hr Donnie News 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages