Not Happily Married
my opinion

Pikeville, KY

#21 May 1, 2013
well i see rr has resorted to name calling. im surprised it took so long.
anyone who disagrees with her gets called a name.
wondering how old she is and what message shes sending to her own kids!!!
WhaddaFawkingRet ard

United States

#22 May 1, 2013
I hate mowing grass.
I love that I'm single but it does get a bit lonesome in this big ole house by myself.
But it passes and I keep busy with yardwork, chores and stuff.
I did enjoy it a lot when I was married years ago.
The companionship of having her around. Someone to bring me some chicken soup when I was sick.
Comforting words of encouragement.
She was something else alright. My love.
Things didn't work out like we wanted. Mostly my fault.
I didn't want to work. Drank all the time. Deteriorating health. Spent what money I did have on me,me,me.

Now 15 yrs later life couldn't get much better.
15 yrs with the same company. Retiring in 10 yrs.
Making money. New house, blah, blah, blah.
And no one to share it with.
Funny how life takes its twists and turns.
But still......it is lonely whether you are single or married and not in love anymore.

I tend to judge everyone against her, and no one compares.
I know I shouldn't but I have given chances to others and they only let me down.
I "settle" for someone that's not up to my expectations and I get burned. Everytime.

No more.
Now its my way or no way.
And I am comfortable with dying alone. It doesn't bother me like it used to.
I will not "settle"
I will not give and give and give while they take, take, take.

I miss being married. It was something special to me.
It really was something special.
old dude

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 May 1, 2013
road_rage wrote:
The grass is greener because you may be used to your blue grass. But, in the end, grASS is grASS no matter what it looks like. You find out that, in fact, the greener grass grows just as fast and has just as many pesky weeds mixed in as your old blue grass. You'll start to hate mowing that grass in time as well. And when the week slips by, and its time to mow the grass again, you'll be thinking how simple life would be if you could just pour a concrete pad down and not have to worry about cutting the grass again.
I will mow your grass with my big weed whacker!!!
Senior frog

Jonesborough, TN

#24 May 1, 2013
My husband was a very sweet caring person when we got married! He got sick and all that changed ! He has bipolar and it is a terrible illness !! He won't take his meds and is constantly angry! It got so bad that I just cried all day everyday! Not now I took our kid and moved out 6mths ago and im happy I did! I still haven't tried dating again I was a wife and a mom for 14yrs now I'mjust a mom and I put her first!

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#25 May 1, 2013
dont settle like others wrote:
grass is grass
i think you have been smoking some
maybe
just maybe someone out there is suffering thru a bad relationship and it has nothing to do with cheating or being abused
maybe its just that you no longer love the person
no longer feel anything in common
or just want to live a different life
what does grass have to do with that smartass???
you always seem to have opinions about everything and yet what does this subject have to do with you????
arent you happily married???
why come on here telling us who arent or who are struggling to stay in this relationship because we will never find anything better
that is basically what you are saying
stay and take it cause you will never do better....well maybe that is your decision
maybe you want all of us to woller in self misery
if its good enough for you right????
i say, life is too short to be miserable
you will wake up one day and say man look at all the years i wasted
and staying with someone you dont love or who isnt the partner you want is just cruel, not only to yourself but also to them
and sometimes cutting the grass is fun, exciting, makes you sweaty and looks really really good!!!
Your stupid is showing. I'm just wondering which argument that I won that hit a nerve. Your argument means nothing because I know that your issue is deeper than this conversation...Elkhorn. The city has changed, but your arrogant remarks have remained the same.
wondering myself

United States

#26 May 1, 2013
Sure, there are different kinds of grass, all I'm saying is that it takes work no matter what kind of grass you have. If you want the neighbors to be jealous, then you have to put work into it... I feel like I'm losing my wife, probably because I work to much... Granted, I don't put as much effort into it as I should, but neither does she... So I'm wondering, where do I go from here?

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#27 May 1, 2013
grass is grass
maybe
just maybe someone out there is suffering thru a bad relationship and it has nothing to do with cheating or being abused
you always seem to have opinions about everything and yet what does this subject have to do with you????
why come on here telling us who arent or who are struggling to stay in this relationship because we will never find anything better
stay and take it cause you will never do better....well maybe that is your decision
and staying with someone you dont love or who isnt the partner you want is just cruel, not only to yourself but also to them
and sometimes cutting the grass is fun, exciting, makes you sweaty and looks really really good!!!
And no I'm not saying to basically stay there and take it. But you WILL NOT find better if you don't believe that you deserve better. Relationships are a reflexion of ones self. How you are treated is how you ALLOW yourself to be treated. You are the only captain on your ship of faith. And until you respect yourself, you will never find someone who will either.
confused

Georgetown, KY

#28 May 1, 2013
road_rage wrote:
The grass is greener because you may be used to your blue grass. But, in the end, grASS is grASS no matter what it looks like. You find out that, in fact, the greener grass grows just as fast and has just as many pesky weeds mixed in as your old blue grass. You'll start to hate mowing that grass in time as well. And when the week slips by, and its time to mow the grass again, you'll be thinking how simple life would be if you could just pour a concrete pad down and not have to worry about cutting the grass again.
when you say grass..do you mean actual grass or pubic hair...kinda lost here..
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#29 May 1, 2013
old dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I will mow your grass with my big weed whacker!!!
well, see the problem there? you cant hold your whacker up anymore..and its outta string..
Josephine

Mount Sterling, KY

#30 May 1, 2013
grass is grass
maybe
Love this post!

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#31 May 1, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>when you say grass..do you mean actual grass or pubic hair...kinda lost here..
Lol, I'm talking about men being the grass and mowing being sex...for those women who only give it up once a week.
down and out

Hindman, KY

#32 May 1, 2013
I know a good Landscaper, Knows how to make a lawn look like it has been fixed with a comb. Every blade if grass in place.
dont settle like others

Pikeville, KY

#33 May 1, 2013
and once again road rage shows her true colors, cannot have a conversation without her rude name calling, she is the female eqivalent of wtf and the others who dominate the conversation
and i have no idea what you are talking about elkhorn, the city has changed, i guess its an inside joke or something...once again i say to you...if you are happily married, then why do you feel the need to inject your opinions on this particular subject??
but at this time i will stop responding to this woman, its obvious she has deeper mental issues than shes willing to admit to.
Yul Arsho

Elkhorn City, KY

#34 May 1, 2013
road_rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I'm talking about men being the grass and mowing being sex...for those women who only give it up once a week.
So in saying you give it up often .lol PS need ur grass mowed ?

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#35 May 1, 2013
and once again road rage shows her true colors, cannot have a conversation without her rude name calling, she is the female eqivalent of wtf and the others who dominate the conversation
and i have no idea what you are talking about elkhorn, the city has changed, i guess its an inside joke or something...once again i say to you...if you are happily married, then why do you feel the need to inject your opinions on this particular subject??
but at this time i will stop responding to this woman, its obvious she has deeper mental issues than shes willing to admit to.
Oh, poor poor you. Trying to degrade me because of your own inferiority complex. I must have been mistaking when you called me a smartass also. You keep running after me, running your mouth over every word I write like some obsessed looney. Do you really think that it bothers me? Do I sound bothered? You need help. Sorry chick, I don't swing that way.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#36 May 1, 2013
Yul Arsho wrote:
<quoted text>So in saying you give it up often .lol PS need ur grass mowed ?
No one loves it more :D

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

#37 May 1, 2013
hahaa, wasnt this a thread about unhappy marriages
i guess its now about unhappy women fighting with each other
whatever
im happy not to be married, i did that whole act and it was second verse same as the first
no thanks
whatever floats yer boat i guess
i have a good life now, it isnt the end of the world not being married.
mister pickle

Lebanon, KY

#38 May 1, 2013
wow..what I wouldn't give to be the pickle in a road rage/pink sugarplum sandwich! I bet a man would have to have IV fluid pumped in him after the first couple hours! but whatta way to go!
Bill

Columbia City, IN

#39 May 2, 2013
road_rage wrote:
<quoted text>
No one loves it more :D
Dear miss road rage; If at any time you need lawn work done, please call me. I do over seeding,new seeding,re-seeding and all lawn care including mowing, grooming, de-thatching and trimming bushes. Please consider my application and please know that I love and enjoy my work. Thank you.
Bill

Columbia City, IN

#40 May 2, 2013
Sorry to post twice, But I am overly eager to become your employee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Aug '11) 40 min Princess Hey 8,578
Stump Speeches 5 hr flying 15
Pepsi or Coke 6 hr No competition 2
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 6 hr Woo hoo 146
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 6 hr Woo hoo 27,782
End Of The Word Game (May '11) 7 hr winner 1,423
Add-A-Word(tm) (Oct '09) 7 hr winner 249
Fiscal Court with Uncashed Checks 12 hr JAIL THEM NOW 5

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance