Your Husband

Montréal, Canada

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Yes.
day after day

Pikeville, KY

#4 Apr 29, 2013
we all do.
sometimes it passes, but other times it lingers and then we have a choice to make.
be happy
or be miserable, maybe you think going one way is gonna make you more miserable than the other and then you find out you were wrong.
i doubt many people are ever really truly happily married.
theres always some doubt.
some people just seem to be able to stay and tough out the tough times and others cant or arent willing to.
and others stay and live in pure misery hell for the rest of their lives....maybe longing for the one who gave them some happiness for alittle while...maybe never forgetting and always lonely deep inside.
maybe they stay for the money or the kids
who really knows
i wish i knew
i really wish i knew why i stay.
Yul Arsho

Pikeville, KY

#5 Apr 30, 2013
day after day wrote:
we all do.
sometimes it passes, but other times it lingers and then we have a choice to make.
be happy
or be miserable, maybe you think going one way is gonna make you more miserable than the other and then you find out you were wrong.
i doubt many people are ever really truly happily married.
theres always some doubt.
some people just seem to be able to stay and tough out the tough times and others cant or arent willing to.
and others stay and live in pure misery hell for the rest of their lives....maybe longing for the one who gave them some happiness for alittle while...maybe never forgetting and always lonely deep inside.
maybe they stay for the money or the kids
who really knows
i wish i knew
i really wish i knew why i stay.
try 20 yrs it sucks .
wtf

Wheelwright, KY

#6 Apr 30, 2013
I am Not Happily Married, because Kentucky will not allow Gay Marriage!!!
a little bit

Pikeville, KY

#7 Apr 30, 2013
17 years stuck in a rutt
wondering about turned to looking turned to touching turned to ahhh yes this is what ive been wondering about
life goes on.....
wondering myself

United States

#8 Apr 30, 2013
a little bit wrote:
17 years stuck in a rutt
wondering about turned to looking turned to touching turned to ahhh yes this is what ive been wondering about
life goes on.....
So are you saying that you've already cheated? Or are things really that bad that you are considering it? I've been in a 17 year relationship myself, and my wife doesn't seem to care when I snuggle up with her at night. I guess I'm beginning to wonder also...
a little bit

Pikeville, KY

#9 Apr 30, 2013
wondering myself wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying that you've already cheated? Or are things really that bad that you are considering it? I've been in a 17 year relationship myself, and my wife doesn't seem to care when I snuggle up with her at night. I guess I'm beginning to wonder also...
it just gets old and cold and beyond the horizon is new and warm
wondering myself

United States

#10 Apr 30, 2013
a little bit wrote:
<quoted text>it just gets old and cold and beyond the horizon is new and warm
I suppose the grass will always be greener on the other side if you no longer take care of the grass you have...

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Apr 30, 2013
The grass is greener because you may be used to your blue grass. But, in the end, grASS is grASS no matter what it looks like. You find out that, in fact, the greener grass grows just as fast and has just as many pesky weeds mixed in as your old blue grass. You'll start to hate mowing that grass in time as well. And when the week slips by, and its time to mow the grass again, you'll be thinking how simple life would be if you could just pour a concrete pad down and not have to worry about cutting the grass again.
hmmm

Richmond, KY

#12 Apr 30, 2013
I'd say your hubby feels the same way
no one is perfect

Pikeville, KY

#13 Apr 30, 2013
well is it better to sit and let the weeds grow around your happiness
and stay in misery and be sad and sick and have health problems related to depression and anger and worry
or is it better to let it all go
and maybe try to be happy
cause knowing you arent happy with the one you are with, doesnt mean going looking for a new one
but maybe its better to just be with yourself and see what happens???
to put it in simplier terms
you can live with someone who makes you sad, or unhappy or who doesnt fulfill you in physical or emotional ways
or you can live alone and maybe not be totally happy with that life but maybe someone will eventually come along who you will be happy with
or just stay and be miserable like the rest of us

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Apr 30, 2013
Happiness is within. If you are not happy with one, you won't find happiness with another. It is not a partner but yourself that you must live with. Once you find out how to love yourself, then you can love others. It is so easy nowadays to get a divorce. Irreconcilable differences...which is just about anything. Giving up is just the norm. Grass is just grass.
Senior frog

Johnson City, TN

#15 Apr 30, 2013
Not that easy!! I have to wait a year for it to be final because I have a kid!! Not only that we only paid 35 dollars for marriage license then 35 for magistrate to marry us !! Now 300 to get divorced! Been married 14 yrs 10 good 2 bad 2 hell!! Never again!
day turns to night

Pikeville, KY

#16 Apr 30, 2013
grass is just grass???
im kinda trying to decipher this...
you are saying one person is just as good or as bad as the next one to come along???
im unsure if thats your message.
sure i agree, dont give up easily, fight if you love the person and want to keep them.
but sometimes the fight begins to have you
you are always fighting, with them, or for them
sometimes and believe me this is true
sometimes, its better to just let go of the fight and move on
you might find you really do like that person and maybe can maintain some of your early feeling toward them
maybe you cant live with them again or be with them
but if you do have kids its better not to be hating each other and fighting
you can see them and the hate is gone
but for gods sake, dont stay with someone when you are a miserable lump of an excuse for what was once a lively, productive social fun loving human being
dont give away your soul
and grass isnt just grass
ass isnt just ass
and love isnt just love
there are many forms of love
and sometimes you just no longer have the wild hot passion and desire for that person and you arent doing them a favor by staying
do they not also deserve to be happy
Bev

Williamson, WV

#17 Apr 30, 2013
Senior frog wrote:
Not that easy!! I have to wait a year for it to be final because I have a kid!! Not only that we only paid 35 dollars for marriage license then 35 for magistrate to marry us !! Now 300 to get divorced! Been married 14 yrs 10 good 2 bad 2 hell!! Never again!
Sorry for what you've been through!!
Senior frog

Johnson City, TN

#18 Apr 30, 2013
Thank you for your kindness !

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Point Pleasant, WV

#19 May 1, 2013
We've all seen these women who go from one dirtbag to another. One abusive relationship to the next. Why is that? They aren't "attracted" to that type, but always end up with them. In that situation, it's because of self esteem. She's not happy with herself, so she thinks that that's what she deserves, and its not. The type of partner that you pick for yourself is the type that you subconsciously feel that you deserve. So yes, smartazz, grass is grass.
dont settle like others

Pikeville, KY

#20 May 1, 2013
grass is grass
i think you have been smoking some
maybe
just maybe someone out there is suffering thru a bad relationship and it has nothing to do with cheating or being abused
maybe its just that you no longer love the person
no longer feel anything in common
or just want to live a different life
what does grass have to do with that smartass???
you always seem to have opinions about everything and yet what does this subject have to do with you????
arent you happily married???
why come on here telling us who arent or who are struggling to stay in this relationship because we will never find anything better
that is basically what you are saying
stay and take it cause you will never do better....well maybe that is your decision
maybe you want all of us to woller in self misery
if its good enough for you right????
i say, life is too short to be miserable
you will wake up one day and say man look at all the years i wasted
and staying with someone you dont love or who isnt the partner you want is just cruel, not only to yourself but also to them
and sometimes cutting the grass is fun, exciting, makes you sweaty and looks really really good!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 13 min Uninformed idiot 1,585
Is Fuzztown for real or what??? 46 min get real 28
New Pikeville Post Office A Joke 57 min ups 9
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
facebook foot fails 1 hr freaky feet 1
Oreo's at pikeville 2 hr Jerry 3
Sonny and Michelle Dales 3 hr Concerned Neighbor 6
Where Is Fuzzy??? 6 hr Watcher 44
Ginseng Prices 2013 (Oct '13) Fri ginseng thieves 71
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs