First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Virgie, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Just heard that there was a bad accident on Foggy Mountain US23 South around the funeral home.Has anyone else heard any thing it was told to be pretty bad.
Came by their

Jackson, KY

#2 Dec 26, 2012
We came by it, looked to be three and it looked to be bad. It was at the funeral home. Before we got to it they was ambulances going with lights on. I know in the car I seen the air bag had came out and the silver car seem to be crushed in fount in, the van looked bad didn't get a good look at the other one but they was glass and stuff all over the road took people off the shoulder to pass to get threw. Just praying for who ever was in it and their families.
very sad

Virgie, KY

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Heard they were two people killed.
wondering

Virgie, KY

#4 Dec 26, 2012
very sad wrote:
GOD I hope not..Praying for all involved.
wondering

Virgie, KY

#5 Dec 26, 2012
very sad wrote:
I hope not..
Came by their

Jackson, KY

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Oh no I knew it looked bad but was hoping all survived. Very sad my heart goes out to their families.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#7 Dec 27, 2012
You idiots know that accidents happen all the time, right?

Maybe more than above average in Pikeville, according to my auto insurer because pikevillers like getting into accidents and suing.

Pikeville needs more fatal car accidents.
obama hater

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 27, 2012
GodLovesYou wrote:
Maybe more than above average in Pikeville, according to my auto insurer because pikevillers like getting into accidents and suing.
only if your in the car.......
Mellon Head

Pikeville, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Most people in Pike county just can't drive. a lot of them are multitasking while trying to drive and can't do either one very well. just get within eye sight of a red light or major Intersections and watch the fine driving skills most have. the auto wreck only count the deaths. having multiple bones broke and messed up for life don't count. all of these wrecks are classified as accidents. a lot of these so called accidents are just stupid . their no accident.
fyi

Virgie, KY

#10 Dec 27, 2012
someone lost their life and all you people can talk about is auto insurance and all just how heartless can you be. Maybe thats what you have on your mind is howing to beat the insurance game and make alittle money but now a family has to bury one of their own and the family that was involved was coming from church. Honest , hard working people and now they have alot to deal with regardless of who was at fault. Think before you speak. It's much easier to answer for
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#11 Dec 27, 2012
fyi wrote:
someone lost their life and all you people can talk about is auto insurance and all just how heartless can you be. Maybe thats what you have on your mind is howing to beat the insurance game and make alittle money but now a family has to bury one of their own and the family that was involved was coming from church. Honest , hard working people and now they have alot to deal with regardless of who was at fault. Think before you speak. It's much easier to answer for
Who cares about this stranger? Worry about yourself.

Or maybe worry about Pikeville's pill and meth problem? That's certainly a bigger deal than car accidents that take place everyday.

Plus you have this image in your mind that people in car accidents are innocent and honest and hard working? Please, Pikeville is filled with fraud and drugs and people ripping each other off. If not one of them, you're one of the people that ignores those problems and pretends they aren't there.

Maybe we'll be lucky today when you go out for a drive?
obama hater

Richmond, KY

#12 Dec 27, 2012
Please people quit feeding the troll
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#13 Dec 27, 2012
obama hater wrote:
Please people quit feeding the troll
Hysterical how bringing light to Pikeville's painkiller, script fraud, doctor shoppers, script factories, drug diversion, meth labs, meth use, and associated crimes are considered "trolling".

This is all without Pikeville's fake disabled, drawing paychecks from the government and its corruption problems.
I Care

Carlisle, KY

#14 Dec 27, 2012
fyi wrote:
Do you know if a accident really happened? It is hard to tell because of some other people on here.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#15 Dec 27, 2012
I Care wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know if a accident really happened? It is hard to tell because of some other people on here.
No accident took place. At the least, if this person and this accident is so hard to find out about in Pikeville, I'm guessing this event had no bearing on the universe because Pikeville, if it ceased to exist, adds nothing to the world except crime and meth labs.
fyi

Virgie, KY

#16 Dec 27, 2012
GodLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about this stranger? Worry about yourself.
Or maybe worry about Pikeville's pill and meth problem? That's certainly a bigger deal than car accidents that take place everyday.
Plus you have this image in your mind that people in car accidents are innocent and honest and hard working? Please, Pikeville is filled with fraud and drugs and people ripping each other off. If not one of them, you're one of the people that ignores those problems and pretends they aren't there.
Maybe we'll be lucky today when you go out for a drive?
These people I KNOW. a miner and a teacher oh and did I mention that they had just left CHURCH and had her mother and a daughter in the car with them. Yes these people are innocent and hard working. I have worked along time with the teacher so I know her pretty good. And the fact that a man lost his life will haunt them.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#17 Dec 27, 2012
Yeah, lots of good people in Pikeville churches. Like the guy that hit some meth before and after services one day, who was named in another thread, coincidentally.
Mellon Head

Pikeville, KY

#18 Dec 27, 2012
fyi wrote:
I have no disrespect for those morning loved ones. I have lost 5 myself. my wife and i are messed up for life. If someone has lost loved ones they got no business on Topix to start with. in my case a person running a red light at high speed and totaling a new vehicle with my wife and i inside is not laughing matter either. do you or anyone else see anything being done to stop the cell phone use and driving while being blown out of their mind? it's not like this problem just started last week. If you have family that is dead go be with them and stay off topix. this is the way the Government gets help from people to get their agenda passed and their receiving high marks for their spinning their yarns.
times running out

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Dec 27, 2012
GodLovesYou wrote:
Time is Running out for this TROLL !! Karma !!! Troll will LOSE SOMEONE that is the one Troll LOVES MOST OR EITHER TROLL !!!!!. REAP WHAT YOU SOW !!. KARMA.
Hate2bthe1

Georgetown, KY

#20 Dec 27, 2012
Why do you stay on the Pikeville forum if you hate Pikeville so much? The way I see it Pikeville is a better place bc you don't live here. Worry about your town before u put another down. I bet when people see you coming they turn their head so quick they get whiplash just so they won't have to be seen talking to you. Do you consider Whitesburg to be such a perfect place? I sure the hell don't. I would rather live in Pikeville anyday. Truth be told you would to judging on how much time you spend on this forum. Pikeville don't want or need your sorry a$$. Why do you worry about the people of Pikeville so much. You know so much about the drug scene around here therefore you must be part of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 19 min Hatti_Hollerand 7,100
stupid u k fans 1 hr Indiana man 16
RIP Lowell Reese 1 hr FBI Gains Support 1
who will Trump pick for vice president? 1 hr Earl Pitts 1
Elite Pikeville Rulers 4 2 hr Kings and Queens 27
Booher exposes himself! 4 hr Stooges Rule 9
Ray Jones for Hillary Clinton 4 hr GMH 96
Pikeville basketball 7 hr Booher dah man -NOTl 262
More from around the web

Personal Finance