the new whor- house in Pikeville
Imashley

Chesterfield, MO

#66 Dec 30, 2009
move on wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems you had best be angry with your husband and leave these women alone. If they did do anything with him then he was part of it too. Put the blame where it belongs and move on.
listen i have said that it is not all their fault that they are just sluuty women and people should watch out for them and yes it is these women from what i hear...so like i said not only is my stupid husband to blame it is the fault of these dumbazz women too.
an insider

Anderson, SC

#68 Dec 30, 2009
ok for the record...the trailor IS on adams lane across from the car wash and beside the dialysis center the 50 year old mans name is ricky coleman and No he doesnt have any teeth and YES there are a lot of pill whores that hang around there BUT ricky is a nice guy who's just an old manwhore that likes to have a good time and he doesnt pimp women out so dont be mad at him
curious

Virgie, KY

#69 Dec 31, 2009
too bad i was gonna get some of the 2 gals mentioned..
FRIEND

Lexington, KY

#70 Jan 2, 2010
HEY RICKY COLEMAN LIVES IN THE TRAILER AND HE IS A GOOD FRIEND.HE DOESN'T BOTHER ANYBODY AND JUST HAS FUN.HE SURE DOESN'T PIMP OUT ANY GIRLS,THEY MAY COME AROUND AND PARTY WITH RICKY BUT HE JUST LIKES TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.I DON;T THINK HE EVEN FOOLS WITH ANY OF THEM GIRLS,HES JUST SWEET AND GOOD TO EVERYBODY.SAY WHAT YOU WILL,BUT LEAVE RICKY ALONE,HE DOES NOT BOTHER ANYBODY,JUST A GOOD OLE GUY..
curious wrote:
too bad i was gonna get some of the 2 gals mentioned..
was that u

Hazard, KY

#71 Jan 2, 2010
for sale...a trailer near pikeville high school...
curious

Virgie, KY

#72 Jan 2, 2010
it is not the tammy case from dorton.. got the answer finally.. not sure who is giving action at the trailer but a mom/daughter team is weird action
upepsrstupid

Chesterfield, MO

#73 Jan 3, 2010
how dumb do you have to be to even joke about getting a whorrrrrrrr from here....it is soo sad.. Hey Men in PIKEVEILLE>.....get a life or get a wife and if you have a wife then be faithful to her dont mess around in a dirty little place like this. It is so sad to see so many good men go down the wromg path when these sleexy people are everywhere trying ro catch them in their web when they fall. hey RICK....if that is your name...you should be ashamed of yourself, but of course you are not because you are obviously one of those people who have ruined your own life and who doesnt care to destroy others. so all i have to say to you is may god bless you after all of this....lord knows you need it about most of all
hey

Elkhorn City, KY

#74 Jan 4, 2010
tammy case has family around mud creek but she lives any where she can she is such a $lut & yes, tammy & fran are a mother/daughter duo bunch of no good wh*res will do anything for a pill
FRIEND

Lexington, KY

#75 Jan 4, 2010
HEY,LAY OFF RICKY,HE DOES NOT BOTHER ANYBODY AND HE CAN'T HELP WHAT THE WOMEN DO.HE WILL LET ANYONE STAY A FEW NIGHTS IF THEY HAVE NO PLACE TO GO.HE HAS A BIG HEART AND DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE OUT IN THE COLD.THEY NEED TO BE MORE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD LIKE RICKY,HE DON'T BOTHER ANYONE AND HE MINDS HIS OWN BUSSINESS...
upepsrstupid wrote:
how dumb do you have to be to even joke about getting a whorrrrrrrr from here....it is soo sad.. Hey Men in PIKEVEILLE>.....get a life or get a wife and if you have a wife then be faithful to her dont mess around in a dirty little place like this. It is so sad to see so many good men go down the wromg path when these sleexy people are everywhere trying ro catch them in their web when they fall. hey RICK....if that is your name...you should be ashamed of yourself, but of course you are not because you are obviously one of those people who have ruined your own life and who doesnt care to destroy others. so all i have to say to you is may god bless you after all of this....lord knows you need it about most of all
curious

Virgie, KY

#76 Jan 4, 2010
i still have a hard believing mom and daughter take on the same guy. sounds like someone is just jealous hubby strayed.
Quazi Moto

Las Vegas, NV

#77 Jan 5, 2010
Did anyone ever establish the location of the trailor. I am doing a study on whore house locations and I need that address so I can put it on my graph. Its gonna be a very intertesting socological study when completed and I am having the time of my academic life completing it. But I need the location for statistical purposes only. Does it have the red light in the window? That would be a nice touch.
Funny

Phelps, KY

#78 Jan 5, 2010
this is too funny to lose...bump
curious

Virgie, KY

#79 Jan 5, 2010
again, i think it phony about the two women whoring out for pills.
FACT

Lexington, KY

#80 Jan 5, 2010
WELL IT DOES HAPPEN EVERY DAY,I DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS COMES AS A SURPRISE TO ANY ONE...
curious wrote:
again, i think it phony about the two women whoring out for pills.
wow

United States

#81 Jan 5, 2010
So is this legit or someone just trying to make up shit?
Toby

Irvine, KY

#82 Jan 5, 2010
just curious Is this Tammy relaed to a person named JD if so hes is probley the pim D oes anyone know what happed ro him, thank if any one knows I like to see him.
Toby

Irvine, KY

#83 Jan 5, 2010
Anyone Know if this is the people related to a man named JD if so hes the pimp Does any body know where he is I need to see him he owe me money.
thisissosad

Chesterfield, MO

#84 Jan 5, 2010
PK people, I am soooo glad that you all are having such a ball with this thread. Just so you remember that lives have been ruined because of these people. I for one have lost my husband and my childrens father to these slllllluttttzzzz. Thank god that my children are too small to understand what is going on.. but i still dont think that it is fair because my ex took the easy way out being with a whhhhorrrrre, now i am the one left to explain to our children why their father isnt here...and really how can i say, "because he is a man sluuuuuutttttttttt.???" This has ruined my whole life and i am sooo happ0y that i could put some comidy into all of your lives....but for me it isnt so funny. I gave my life to someone who through me into this world and i am sadder than anyone wil ever know. all i wanted was the normal life with the man i loved more than anything,,,,with the man i had children with.,,but it is not enough....I DO NOT believe in fairy tails...that shiiit is bull. All i would like to believe isw that i have done everything i can, and as for this place...yes it is real....but F all you that want to make this a joke and act like ohhh where is it??? You are stupid..have some respect for the children that have been hurt in these whooos wake/////PERSONALLY, I think each one espesially my ex should pay for this...but if i could just make my kids ok i wouldnt care what happens to the others...i only want my kids to be ok...thats allllllll i want..I dont care how hurt i am..i just dont want them to feel this pain, but they will cause their dad wont be around for them because of these stupid women....THANX SKANX
thisissosad

Chesterfield, MO

#85 Jan 5, 2010
THESE WHOOOORRRRREEESSSS STOLE MY LIFE...KEEP MAKING JOKES AHOLES
thisissosad

Chesterfield, MO

#86 Jan 5, 2010
HEY TOBY YOUR AN ASSSSSSSSSS..THE MANS NAME IS RICKKKKKK, NOT WHO YOU ARE LOOKIN FOR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great Fiscal Court Quotes 26 min Quoted 2
Chillin' Chuck Roberts (Jan '11) 43 min notforme 40
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Monsanto 168,944
Who messed up the Road Fund $$$$$$ 1 hr Joe blamed Ikey 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Kyboy 5,741
danny lee newsome 1 hr goodman 4
Willard Conn Wins Lawsuit $$$$$$$$$$$ 2 hr Monk the Skunk 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr Trump Lies 37,979
pmc layoffs & pay cuts Wed Just as it is 37

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages