Thanks to Walmart for TV Bible Series

Thanks to Walmart for TV Bible Series

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Thankful

Dana, KY

#1 Mar 17, 2013
A special thanks to Walmart for being the proud sponsor of the Bible series now being shown on TV. At a time when non Christians are being used by satan to fight GOD in every front, it good to know my shopping experience is going to a cause.
KELLERMAN

Mansfield, OH

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Thankful wrote:
A special thanks to Walmart for being the proud sponsor of the Bible series now being shown on TV. At a time when non Christians are being used by satan to fight GOD in every front, it good to know my shopping experience is going to a cause.
at the least it can be said not made in china
justice

Phelps, KY

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Way to support a major business known for killing small business, destroying communities, but hey!!! Its about the bible who cares who is really getting profits
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Possums, you are all so ignorant you could nag the lord off the cross. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
blah

Harold, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2013
I support and believe in the bible and god with me saying that walmart can burn in hell they dont believe in it they just want advertisement. did you know they dont even pay their employees holiday pay for easter.
KELLERMAN

Mansfield, OH

#6 Mar 17, 2013
blah wrote:
I support and believe in the bible and god with me saying that walmart can burn in hell they dont believe in it they just want advertisement. did you know they dont even pay their employees holiday pay for easter.
I don't know any company that pays for Easter. In order not to offend others who are not Christians than Easter can not be observed by companies who are looking at diversity and their profits. Walmart started out as a small company who's custom was to hire part time workers only. this was usually women who could use part time work for extras or college students who needed the extra funds. I wouldn't imagine them paying for holidays other than perhaps Christmas.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Mar 18, 2013
KELLERMAN wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know any company that pays for Easter. In order not to offend others who are not Christians than Easter can not be observed by companies who are looking at diversity and their profits. Walmart started out as a small company who's custom was to hire part time workers only. this was usually women who could use part time work for extras or college students who needed the extra funds. I wouldn't imagine them paying for holidays other than perhaps Christmas.
That was very stupid on your part.
Hehehe

Atlanta, GA

#8 Mar 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That was very stupid on your part.
You were very stupid on your mothers part.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Hehehe wrote:
<quoted text>You were very stupid on your mothers part.
You are very stupid on your Daddy's part.
Hehehe

Atlanta, GA

#10 Mar 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are very stupid on your Daddy's part.
At least I know mine and don't have to send the entire United States Navy a card on Fathers Day like you.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Hehehe wrote:
<quoted text>At least I know mine and don't have to send the entire United States Navy a card on Fathers Day like you.
Of course you know your Daddy, you two ride to the Welfare Office together every Month.
fullfrontalN

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2013
The best part of both of you ran down the crack of your mothers ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.
Bob Duff La Mesa CA

La Mesa, CA

#13 Mar 31, 2013
Thank you WalMart for sponsoring the TV series The Bible. It makes a difference when Major businesses back the Bible. And, they do have a choice as to what they sponsor.
truth

Kimper, KY

#14 Mar 31, 2013
Bob Duff La Mesa CA wrote:
Thank you WalMart for sponsoring the TV series The Bible. It makes a difference when Major businesses back the Bible. And, they do have a choice as to what they sponsor.
your a sick person, supporting a company only using the bible as a marketing tool. Walmart promotes overseas jobs making it harder for our citizens to get work

They also run mom and pop businesses out of the area when they come in.

Walmarts values cares very little about people and more about profits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Jesus the way_tru... 171,889
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Uncle Tom 40,118
Lemonade guy at Food City 3 hr Subverter 2
darrell pugh for magistrate (Apr '10) 4 hr Diamond 209
Jerry Greenís Salary 6 hr Mr Greenbucks 2
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 6 hr Kyboy 6,164
Drn 6 hr Ssw 3

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages