Dumb

Pikeville, KY

#41 Feb 12, 2013
voted against Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree with you.
What I have come to realize: After more than 225 years of unparalleled accomplishments and successes in the U.S. we have suddenly found ourselves way out on a skinny limb with a 'leader' who is OBVIOUSLY intent upon the total destruction of our way of life.
What we had before he came along with his Hitler like rhetoric and false promises to the masses was the most powerful nation on Earth. What we have now, just since his arrival, is a nation split and on the verge of a conflict to rival the country's Civil War.
He has callously, arrogantly and I contend, intentionally, driven our once great nation into debt of monstrous proportion that would require a President and Congress to be unacceptably austere for more than FIFTY YEARS just to fix what Nobama has purposely destroyed.
I'm afraid that another four years of his dedicated destruction of America may make it beyond recovery.
When did the country colapse? Under Bush? When did we go from SURPLUS to deficit? UNDERR BUSH. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
GOP

Summersville, WV

#42 Feb 12, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>When did the country colapse? Under Bush? When did we go from SURPLUS to deficit? UNDERR BUSH. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Just one more time for you...the idiot.

Nobama spent/wasted more money in his first THREE years, than every president in the country combined over our two and a qurter plus centuries.

Now go suck on something. your true love is busy in Washington.
GOP

Summersville, WV

#43 Feb 12, 2013
DUMB!! GREAT name for a dumb f*ck Nobama worshipper.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#44 Feb 12, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>When did the country colapse? Under Bush? When did we go from SURPLUS to deficit? UNDERR BUSH. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
When did China over take the U.S. in imports and exports??? LAST YEAR......
GOP

Summersville, WV

#45 Feb 12, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
When did China over take the U.S. in imports and exports??? LAST YEAR......
Sheeple like "DUMB" will forget that within ten seconds after reading it. He probably has no idea where China is and all he can think about, as with all Nobama sucks, is "FREE STUFF". We are overwhelmed by idiots like him.
GOP

Summersville, WV

#46 Feb 12, 2013
It's maddening that ANYONE fails to see what a failure Nobama is.

Maybe he is NOT such a failure if we consider that he is SUCCEEDING if he wants to destroy the United States of America.
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#47 Feb 12, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Sheeple like "DUMB" will forget that within ten seconds after reading it. He probably has no idea where China is and all he can think about, as with all Nobama sucks, is "FREE STUFF". We are overwhelmed by idiots like him.
They're like the "walking dead"......
Kyboy

Latonia, KY

#48 Feb 12, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Over 6 million jobs created how many did Bush create thats right 0! loosers always hate!
Now tell us how many jobs lost under obama. That's right about 5 million.

Also how many of the 6 million jobs are part time that he takes credit for. Roughly 30%.

Unemployment rate hovering around 7.8 for 5 months now. Looks like his job creation plan is at a stand still.
GOP

Summersville, WV

#49 Feb 12, 2013
If twenty million graduates and non-grads come of working age and only six million jobs are there, how can Nobama brag?

That's a net loss of FOURTEEN MILLION JOBS!!

The person who won't see through Nobama's lies and deceitful bragging is a total disgrace to his own family, to all Americans and to our country.

Why isn't anyone telling him..."Hey dumbass...There were more people working in 2008 than there are NOW."?
GOP

Summersville, WV

#50 Feb 12, 2013
The only jobs created under Nobama were those left vacant by dead employees. He's the worst disaster to strike anywhere, anytime in recorded history, on Earth!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#51 Feb 13, 2013
GOP wrote:
The only jobs created under Nobama were those left vacant by dead employees. He's the worst disaster to strike anywhere, anytime in recorded history, on Earth!
Blah blah blah BS from a queer.
GOP

Summersville, WV

#52 Feb 13, 2013
wtf...How can a queer like you despise it so much you call heterosexuals by your title?

Explain this:

curious boi 19
Virgie, KY

Are there ne younger guys lookin in virgie area to have some male on male action or what most people that reply to these posts are like 40 to 50 year old. I'm kinda new to this I'm 20 and have only sucked one Dick but loved would like to try more. Guys 18-35 only please.

bi guy
Virgie, KY
Hey curious what else are u into trying

wtf
Pikeville
I'm in the Pikeville area if you ever come up in me way.

wtf
Pikeville, KY
I meant my way.lol

Grow up
Betsy Layne, KY
Lord have mercy....

I knew it
Pikeville, KY
wtf is gay!!!!!

wtf
Prestonsburg, KY
i will be at Bob Amos park Saturday around noon if anyone is interested in meeting!
Sooooo

Madisonville, TN

#53 Feb 13, 2013
GOP wrote:
You are wrong he did help create the jobs at that one company that we invested billions in and the his people let the other investors off the hook before it went bankrupt. Oh wait, that had to have been Bushes fault the company went under.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#54 Feb 13, 2013
GOP wrote:
wtf...How can a queer like you despise it so much you call heterosexuals by your title?
Explain this:
curious boi 19
Virgie, KY
Are there ne younger guys lookin in virgie area to have some male on male action or what most people that reply to these posts are like 40 to 50 year old. I'm kinda new to this I'm 20 and have only sucked one Dick but loved would like to try more. Guys 18-35 only please.
bi guy
Virgie, KY
Hey curious what else are u into trying
wtf
Pikeville
I'm in the Pikeville area if you ever come up in me way.
wtf
Pikeville, KY
I meant my way.lol
Grow up
Betsy Layne, KY
Lord have mercy....
I knew it
Pikeville, KY
wtf is gay!!!!!
wtf
Prestonsburg, KY
i will be at Bob Amos park Saturday around noon if anyone is interested in meeting!
You are the eternal queer boy you Catholic pos.

Lmfao

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#55 Feb 13, 2013
Dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Over 6 million jobs created how many did Bush create thats right 0! loosers always hate!
"loosers" LMAO! The only thing loose around here is that pea-sized brain of yours rattling around that empty skull...loose and free, ha! It's not encumbered by the density of logic or weight of rationality nor constructed with care and common sense.
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>There are MORE people unemployed RIGHT NOW, as that SOB lies, than there were when he first got in office.
I had a really hard time not puking just listening to the liar tonight even when I covered my eyes so I didn't have to LOOK at him (or whatever 'it' actually is.
Exactly. The entire content of last night's SoTUA can be summed up as thus: More Spending money the Gov't. does not have and Bigger, Bigger Government involved in more and more to
regulate, control, and dictate all that it can.
GOP

Summersville, WV

#56 Feb 13, 2013
Sooooo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong he did help create the jobs at that one company that we invested billions in and the his people let the other investors off the hook before it went bankrupt. Oh wait, that had to have been Bushes fault the company went under.
That's hilarious and true. Nobama stood like Nero in the Solyndra factory and applauded the employees as the epitomy of success and the future of America's energy industry.

What a joke on the American taxpayer when Nobama used OUR money to pay off his favorite campaign 'bundler' and then Nobama's green company went belly up exactly as he was previously told and already KNEW.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#57 Feb 13, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>That's hilarious and true. Nobama stood like Nero in the Solyndra factory and applauded the employees as the epitomy of success and the future of America's energy industry.
What a joke on the American taxpayer when Nobama used OUR money to pay off his favorite campaign 'bundler' and then Nobama's green company went belly up exactly as he was previously told and already KNEW.
More stupidity from a Catholic queer that was reared by Priests.

lmao

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#58 Feb 13, 2013
1. Obama's Troop Surge = Total Failure and highly unpopular here at home. As matter of fact, when he did bring Troops home it only returned their numbers (at the time) to where they were when Bush left office. He didn't bring any home that actually reduced #s, it only RETURNED #s to where they once were.

2. Obama's Headstart Initiatives mentioned in last night's State Of The Union. Headstart programs cost the Gov't.$8 Billion annually and it has been verified that any educational ground gained is lost by the 1st Grade in most cases.
Mark

Winchester, KY

#59 Feb 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah BS from a queer.
Well quit talking then!
Big Cat

Richmond, KY

#60 Feb 13, 2013
GOP wrote:
If twenty million graduates and non-grads come of working age and only six million jobs are there, how can Nobama brag?
That's a net loss of FOURTEEN MILLION JOBS!!
The person who won't see through Nobama's lies and deceitful bragging is a total disgrace to his own family, to all Americans and to our country.
Why isn't anyone telling him..."Hey dumbass...There were more people working in 2008 than there are NOW."?
Also, don't forget to factor in the 10 million illegals he's about to give amnesty to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 2 min Hatti_Hollerand 6,559
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min just the truth 18,168
Blacks are embarrassing themselves at ferguson. 38 min old dude 11
abuse of bill deskins 46 min enter user name 18
big wind 1 hr enter user name 2
Lizzie simpkins 2 hr Carl 3
Adipex clinic on island creek 2 hr Info 1
Keith Hall's withdrawl of a withdrawal decision. 3 hr No penalty 28
Judge Steve Combs Investigated? (Apr '14) 4 hr enter user name 33
Mayor's Wife Blasting Combs 8 hr Know The Law 64