of 2
Next Last

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#21 Mar 23, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I too always thought she and her family were originally from TN. but either way she has pissed off so many Pro-Coal families that she hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of getting elected.
Few years back, she gave the commencement speech at Union College and it is my understanding she was almost booed off the stage with her Anti-coal and environmentalist speech.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#22 Mar 23, 2013
Arborist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hatti :)
Hey YOU !! Where have you been hiding?!! It's almost time for you to gear up and head out, right?
did you know

Kermit, WV

#23 Mar 23, 2013
Bill Clinton has met privately with Alison Lundergen Grimes to inform her that he and Hillary will support her for senator if she runs against Mitch McConnell. So I guess Ashley is out. Boo-Hoo! Anyway, Ashley is NOT from Kentucky. She was born in Granda, California. When her parents divorced, she moved to Kentucky for a few years and attended Paul Blazer High School and then to UK. She then went back to California to pursue her acting career. Now she lives in Tennessee. You have to be born in Kentucky to be a true Kentuckian! Not just live here a few years here and there. Even if this tree hugging, Kool-Aid, drinking liberal runs for senator, she will NEVER carry Eastern Kentucky!

“Top of the world”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24 Mar 23, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hey YOU !! Where have you been hiding?!! It's almost time for you to gear up and head out, right?
I'm so busy now I can't breath!!! Been working on some business changes since fall and it has consumed a lot of my free time!!!!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#25 Mar 23, 2013
Arborist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so busy now I can't breath!!! Been working on some business changes since fall and it has consumed a lot of my free time!!!!!
I hope things work out for you.... Be sure you do take a few breaths .. And a few minutes for yourself :)

“Top of the world”

Location hidden

#26 Mar 23, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>I hope things work out for you.... Be sure you do take a few breaths .. And a few minutes for yourself :)
I will my dear Hatti :)

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#27 Mar 24, 2013
Arborist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hatti :)
Hey yourself there, Arborist. How's it going? Mail me sometime, man!
intresting

Williamsburg, KY

#28 Mar 24, 2013
im trying to post a link and it appears to be broken so i will keeping trying...in essence i was suprised as to how many actors/actress's and movie directors that live in hollywood are tied to the coal industry as shareholders...very intresting indeed...
billy

Port Charlotte, FL

#29 Mar 24, 2013
did you know wrote:
Bill Clinton has met privately with Alison Lundergen Grimes to inform her that he and Hillary will support her for senator if she runs against Mitch McConnell. So I guess Ashley is out. Boo-Hoo! Anyway, Ashley is NOT from Kentucky. She was born in Granda, California. When her parents divorced, she moved to Kentucky for a few years and attended Paul Blazer High School and then to UK. She then went back to California to pursue her acting career. Now she lives in Tennessee. You have to be born in Kentucky to be a true Kentuckian! Not just live here a few years here and there. Even if this tree hugging, Kool-Aid, drinking liberal runs for senator, she will NEVER carry Eastern Kentucky!
Eastern ky isn't all of Ky. When oil is as cheap as it is now,no one cares about coal. Eastern ky really don't count much
did you know

Kermit, WV

#30 Mar 24, 2013
billy wrote:
<quoted text>Eastern ky isn't all of Ky. When oil is as cheap as it is now,no one cares about coal. Eastern ky really don't count much
The topic was, "Ashley Judd over before it began." The point was, Bill and Hillary Clinton are not going to support Ashley. Democrats will not go against the Clintons, especially when they think Hillary may run for president. Yes, I know no one cares about "us poor dumb hicks" here in Eastern Kentucky. We all know the Louisville, Covington, and Lexington areas carry the majority of the votes in a state-wide election. Oil prices may be cheap as well as natural gas,(which is abundant here in Eastern Kentucky), but with limited coal being mined and dwindling precious Coal Severance Tax Monies to be divided up between the 120 counties (most of whom hate coal but love that severance tax money)you will see county governments all over the state struggling to make ends meet. But hey, the Obama Administration can give away more hand outs or better yet, instead of getting off the coal industries back and let people work that WANT TO WORK, let's raise our taxes and give away more hand outs! Then, Kentucky will really prosper! BTW, I never said Eastern Kentucky was ALL of Kentucky, I just stated Eastern Kentucky would never vote for a left-leaning, coal-hating, California-born, Kool-Aid drinking liberal.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#31 Mar 24, 2013
did you know wrote:
<quoted text>
The topic was, "Ashley Judd over before it began." The point was, Bill and Hillary Clinton are not going to support Ashley. Democrats will not go against the Clintons, especially when they think Hillary may run for president. Yes, I know no one cares about "us poor dumb hicks" here in Eastern Kentucky. We all know the Louisville, Covington, and Lexington areas carry the majority of the votes in a state-wide election. Oil prices may be cheap as well as natural gas,(which is abundant here in Eastern Kentucky), but with limited coal being mined and dwindling precious Coal Severance Tax Monies to be divided up between the 120 counties (most of whom hate coal but love that severance tax money)you will see county governments all over the state struggling to make ends meet. But hey, the Obama Administration can give away more hand outs or better yet, instead of getting off the coal industries back and let people work that WANT TO WORK, let's raise our taxes and give away more hand outs! Then, Kentucky will really prosper! BTW, I never said Eastern Kentucky was ALL of Kentucky, I just stated Eastern Kentucky would never vote for a left-leaning, coal-hating, California-born, Kool-Aid drinking liberal.
You toothless WV hick you sound really stupid.
Hell No

Logan, WV

#32 Mar 24, 2013
She's a stuck up snobby liberal.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#33 Mar 24, 2013
Hell No wrote:
She's a stuck up snobby liberal.
And you are a toothless WV hick tard who got butt stuck.
Crazytalk

New Port Richey, FL

#34 Mar 24, 2013
How in the world does the Liberal National Democratic Party think the anti-coal, same sex marriage, pro-abortion, big tax Judd can win in conservative Kentucky. This is the state that elected Rand Paul and now will vote for Judd. Polls show Paul the most popular figure in Kentucky. Senator Paul said " Judd is damn too Liberal for Kentucky". Judge Rutherford told Roll Call with Judd's present position on coal she can't carry a single county in Eastern Kentucky. I will say she can't carry a county ourside of Louisville, Lexington, and Franfort. So she will win three counties out of 120 in all of Kentucky. For heavens sake we just elected the ultra-conservative Paul and now will elect the ultra-Liberal Judd - crazy talk.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#35 Mar 24, 2013
Ashley is NO smashley, she is just trashley. LOL!

Whip It..whip it good.

“Top of the world”

Location hidden

#36 Mar 24, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:

Whip It..whip it good.
I don't like Mitch but he's better than a lib bitch! LOL

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#37 Mar 24, 2013
Arborist wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like Mitch but he's better than a lib bitch! LOL
No doubt and I could not agree more.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#38 Mar 25, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Whip It..whip it good.
You are a silly little twerp boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 4 min USAsince1680 1,757
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 148,104
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 12 min fwiw 31,861
News Hillbilly Days 2016 in Pikeville, Ky. 26 min Pig Out 9
Trump is awesome !!! 36 min Hillary Is Better 16
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 41 min Red_Forman 7,109
White women with blacks 46 min Of Course 13
Pikeville basketball 2 hr Clean Now 265
Ray Jones for Hillary Clinton 3 hr Not Nice 99
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages