Will American States Become Countries?
wtf

Liberty, KY

#68 Mar 22, 2013
krj wrote:
<quoted text>yes an i belive our state.will become known as wild country.an that your taxes will shoot straight up an this way you can help the poor.an you will feel much better.about what you an your familey.can an should do for others.PS you are Soo Wise?
You sound like another bitter Republitard.
wtf

Liberty, KY

#69 Mar 22, 2013
dunadd wrote:
we need an interpreter for post 66. will someone please fax post 66 to the UN building in Manhattan, strike that, send it to Brennan. he'll know what to do. Back to topix Will American States Become Countries?
Yes, you will be in the State of Retards.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#70 Mar 22, 2013
dunadd wrote:
we need an interpreter for post 66. will someone please fax post 66 to the UN building in Manhattan, strike that, send it to Brennan. he'll know what to do. Back to topix Will American States Become Countries?
Never happen but of course you already know that, Dun. If anything, we need to return to America's roots as a Republic and return many things back to a more simple, traditionally Constitutionalist level. People are doing whatever they can trying to nullify and destroy the Constitution for their own nefarious purposes..they want us to believe that it's antiquated or outdated but it just isn't true. That document alone covers all the bases
and has stood the test of time for centuries now.

As for Post #66: I think that's the child-like babbling of an illiterate ignorant-ass.
Economic Collapse

Richmond, KY

#71 Mar 22, 2013
After the economic collapse the southern states will break away along with most of the south western states. The North east will be a seperate region and california and washington state will be a seperate region or territory.

Printing more money to cover out debt and the Fed buying our debt has forced most nations to start dumping the dollar "the worlds trade currency", when the dollar is replaced as the reserve currency our economy will fail. No one will invest in dollars or our debt, we will collapse.
Turk

Dawson Springs, KY

#72 Mar 22, 2013
dunadd wrote:
the United States as we have known it since 1960 is going to balkanise. How fast i do not know but i am starting to see a timeline. i have been teaching since the 1970s the United States will cease to exist in its present form. i put the label balkanisation on it in the 1990s. some dictionaries have the definition, some don't being it is relatively new. basically it is what happened to Yugoslavia. deny it, label it but it is truth. The United States is in the beginning stages, talking stages so to speak, of balkanisation.
Balkanization is not a "relatively new" concept unless you are talking of relatively new as in about 200 years.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#73 Mar 22, 2013
Turk wrote:
<quoted text>
Balkanization is not a "relatively new" concept unless you are talking of relatively new as in about 200 years.
IMO 200 years is kind of "new" in the big picture's scope of History. There are past civilizations on the Earth thousands and thousands years old (ancient) therefore I guess maybe 200 years might be called "new"?

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#74 Mar 22, 2013
Economic Collapse wrote:
After the economic collapse the southern states will break away along with most of the south western states. The North east will be a seperate region and california and washington state will be a seperate region or territory.
Printing more money to cover out debt and the Fed buying our debt has forced most nations to start dumping the dollar "the worlds trade currency", when the dollar is replaced as the reserve currency our economy will fail. No one will invest in dollars or our debt, we will collapse.
True, E.C. and we have a current Administration that seems to think we can continually run the printing presses and keep flooding out what is nearly worthless paper money. That approach is only adding to the weight burdening America and will contribute to that eventual collapse.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#75 Mar 22, 2013
as a concept balkanisation is rather antiquated, old as mankind, however the word is relatively new. SS, have we established whether American states will become countries? Why dont Obama file bankruptcy for America and China can eat the debt. I dont think America will become 50 countries but i do believe America, meaning the US, will become two or more countries.
Proud Patriot

London, KY

#76 Mar 22, 2013
Nothing shocks me anymore. I never thought that I would see my country in terrible condition that it is in today, but look at it now. Who knows what will happen to it in the future? I sure don't. I won't even guess at this point. It scares me to think about it. And, no, it isn't all Obama's fault, but he sure doesn't seem to helping matters any.
Pondering Possibilities

Somerset, KY

#77 Mar 23, 2013
I read online that a former American president said "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." I think that he was implying that some day America may be destroyed from within, not from the outside. I think Abraham Lincoln said that. Many people probably assume that he was talking about moral decline and economic collapse, but perhaps he was predicting states seceding from America, too. It's something to wonder about.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#78 Mar 23, 2013
dunadd wrote:
as a concept balkanisation is rather antiquated, old as mankind, however the word is relatively new. SS, have we established whether American states will become countries? Why dont Obama file bankruptcy for America and China can eat the debt. I dont think America will become 50 countries but i do believe America, meaning the US, will become two or more countries.
Not sure about becoming 2 or more countries but I do firmly believe that America is well on it's way to becoming a Third World country. It's just a matter of time and the imminent economic collapse is going to be the main catalyst for our decline. Cuts in the U.S.' military spending will greatly impede our former "Super Power" status but our out of control Federal Gov't. will have to curb expenses wherever it can at some point and that's going to cause our nation's reduction and will eventually result in America's arriving at that 3rd world nation status in time.

America has way too long lived wastefully and with great lavish excess (except for the poor and slave labor force) and it's fostered an arrogance within most Americans making them/us spoiled and arrogant, shallow and materialistic. That false sense of national pride is what's fueling the obliviousness of many to what actual dangers are around the corner for us. Meanwhile, we have Politicians that no longer care about We, The People and instead they exist only to serve and enrich the multinational corporations that own entire governments and dictate national policies basically. Currently, of the 100 largest economies in the world, 51 are corporations while only 49 are countries. People are taking a second place to corporate mandates now here in the U.S. and if things stay that way then the only thing that matters is the bottom line (profit) and America is no longer turning one for we are deficit spending and hemorrhaging deeper debt every day.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#79 Mar 23, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Never happen but of course you already know that, Dun. If anything, we need to return to America's roots as a Republic and return many things back to a more simple, traditionally Constitutionalist level. People are doing whatever they can trying to nullify and destroy the Constitution for their own nefarious purposes..they want us to believe that it's antiquated or outdated but it just isn't true. That document alone covers all the bases
and has stood the test of time for centuries now.
As for Post #66: I think that's the child-like babbling of an illiterate ignorant-ass.
We do need to return to a simple time when misfits like you 2 were forced to work or starve your stupid asses to death. Then you would not have time to be so frigging useless.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#80 Mar 23, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure about becoming 2 or more countries but I do firmly believe that America is well on it's way to becoming a Third World country. It's just a matter of time and the imminent economic collapse is going to be the main catalyst for our decline. Cuts in the U.S.' military spending will greatly impede our former "Super Power" status but our out of control Federal Gov't. will have to curb expenses wherever it can at some point and that's going to cause our nation's reduction and will eventually result in America's arriving at that 3rd world nation status in time.
America has way too long lived wastefully and with great lavish excess (except for the poor and slave labor force) and it's fostered an arrogance within most Americans making them/us spoiled and arrogant, shallow and materialistic. That false sense of national pride is what's fueling the obliviousness of many to what actual dangers are around the corner for us. Meanwhile, we have Politicians that no longer care about We, The People and instead they exist only to serve and enrich the multinational corporations that own entire governments and dictate national policies basically. Currently, of the 100 largest economies in the world, 51 are corporations while only 49 are countries. People are taking a second place to corporate mandates now here in the U.S. and if things stay that way then the only thing that matters is the bottom line (profit) and America is no longer turning one for we are deficit spending and hemorrhaging deeper debt every day.
You have lived waste fully all of your sorry life you stupid pos. get a job and do something dumbass.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#81 Mar 23, 2013
Pondering Possibilities wrote:
I read online that a former American president said "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." I think that he was implying that some day America may be destroyed from within, not from the outside. I think Abraham Lincoln said that. Many people probably assume that he was talking about moral decline and economic collapse, but perhaps he was predicting states seceding from America, too. It's something to wonder about.
I wonder where he got that Idea you stupid SOB?

Lmfao
BUBBA

London, KY

#82 Mar 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You have lived waste fully all of your sorry life you stupid pos. get a job and do something dumbass.
Uh, waste fully ???? The public school system failed you miserably, sir.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#83 Mar 25, 2013
BUBBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, waste fully ???? The public school system failed you miserably, sir.
Pre School failed you retard.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#84 Mar 25, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Why don't you get an Education and stop being so stupid?
Samantha

East Bernstadt, KY

#85 Mar 25, 2013
At this point, it wouldn't shock me the least bit.
Aren't a lot of politicians in a lot states already trying to do that? That's what I read somewhere. I read that there are petitions about it. If it's gone that far, I think that it could happen.
Samantha

East Bernstadt, KY

#86 Mar 25, 2013
Ugh! I meant to type, "Aren't a lot of politicians in a lot *of states already trying to do that?"

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#88 Mar 25, 2013
Samantha wrote:
At this point, it wouldn't shock me the least bit.
Aren't a lot of politicians in a lot states already trying to do that? That's what I read somewhere. I read that there are petitions about it. If it's gone that far, I think that it could happen.
You're right because many States have threatened succession from the country itself but it never happens (not since the Civil War of course) and I personally do not think it will ever happen again. These days it's more or less a sabre-rattling technique that is borne of frustration with the Federal Government but it doesn't really result in any actions being undertaken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Strel 158,071
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 27 min hows it feel 3,608
Trump Health Care 2 hr Traveler 11
white sissy boy needs c#ock 3 hr Gator 4
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 9,201
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 26,679
Hypocrite McConnell 5 hr Hypocrit McTurtle 5
Pea and Wee PLLC 5 hr Amy 22

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages