Will American States Become Countries?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#48 Mar 19, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed and it's going to take a movement towards moderation from BOTH sides too if anyone actually hopes to resolve anything before it becomes too late.
The Drone initiatives should concern us all because who's to say they aren't gearing up to deploy them in American skies to police us? It's just a matter of time because many State law enforcement agencies are looking into obtaining and using them currently.
You drone on every day boring people to death.
Tyron

Chapmanville, WV

#49 Mar 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You drone on every day boring people to death.
While I'm in my basement,fantasizing of us being together someday.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#50 Mar 19, 2013
Tyron wrote:
<quoted text> While I'm in my basement,fantasizing of us being together someday.
You can do Swime man, he is wide open.
What

Greenbrier, AR

#51 Mar 20, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah blah blah more crying over the Election.
lmao
Bankrupt never even said anything about the election, you dingbat.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#52 Mar 20, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Bankrupt never even said anything about the election, you dingbat.
Precisely and on point on all accounts. It just goes to show that most Obama supporters are very base, unintelligent morons that only see things in terms of "win" or "lose" and aren't capable of grasping the depth of the actual issues affecting us all.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#53 Mar 21, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely and on point on all accounts. It just goes to show that most Obama supporters are very base, unintelligent morons that only see things in terms of "win" or "lose" and aren't capable of grasping the depth of the actual issues affecting us all.
Your issue is a damp Basement, a low life existence, and a dim outlook.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#54 Mar 21, 2013
indeed the spying drones are a fact literally upon us. Sheriff Dye of Russell County, Lebanon, Virginia, not far from Pikeville, has purchased through the department 2 such drones which he alleges will be used in hunting marijuana growing in the county plus looking for lost persons in the Clinch Mountain. some Russell Countians are claiming he's wanting to spy in people's bedrooms and homes. i am monitoring to the situation.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#55 Mar 21, 2013
dunadd wrote:
indeed the spying drones are a fact literally upon us. Sheriff Dye of Russell County, Lebanon, Virginia, not far from Pikeville, has purchased through the department 2 such drones which he alleges will be used in hunting marijuana growing in the county plus looking for lost persons in the Clinch Mountain. some Russell Countians are claiming he's wanting to spy in people's bedrooms and homes. i am monitoring to the situation.
It could be dangerous for you perverts.

“THE END OF THE AGE”

Since: Feb 13

1 JOHN 2:18

#56 Mar 21, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Good job for that sounds highly suspicious to me. Even if he is/has obtained Drones for the Sheriff's Dept. then based on Dye's own claims, they are devoting waaayyyyy too much time, effort, and financial resources into something that's of minimal concern to me personally: Marijuana. There are REAL crimes out there that need combating.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#57 Mar 21, 2013
i just checked the Lebanon VA thread. nothing new on Sheriff Dye. I heard there is a mfg facility in California, making drones. Dont know how true it is. I agree with your post, Cross Logic! I came across an article today about a drone found in the water about a mile from a Florida Key. The AF LC over Tyndall AFB in the panhandle says it's a training target that got away. that's their story and they're sticking to it. AF retrieved it.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#58 Mar 21, 2013
dunadd wrote:
i just checked the Lebanon VA thread. nothing new on Sheriff Dye. I heard there is a mfg facility in California, making drones. Dont know how true it is. I agree with your post, Cross Logic! I came across an article today about a drone found in the water about a mile from a Florida Key. The AF LC over Tyndall AFB in the panhandle says it's a training target that got away. that's their story and they're sticking to it. AF retrieved it.
I agree with you and Cross Logic both as far as this Sheriff Dye is concerned. I have
very close friends based at Tyndall and they've basically told me that they're using
and training with Drones there a lot now and that those OPs contain many NON-Military
personnel from the American Law Enforcement sector.
i heart chocolate

Bolivar, MO

#59 Mar 21, 2013
dunadd wrote:
what the heck are drones? sounds dangerous!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#60 Mar 21, 2013
i heart chocolate wrote:
<quoted text>
what the heck are drones? sounds dangerous!
There are 2 different types of Drones and yes, BOTH ARE dangerous:

1. An unmanned aircraft or ship that can navigate autonomously, without human control or beyond line of sight usually guided remotely.

2. Mindless, moronically absurd Liberal idiots that support their would-be tyrannical despot
Emperor Obama without question or application of any logical doubt or inquiry.
i heart chocolate

Bolivar, MO

#61 Mar 21, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 2 different types of Drones and yes, BOTH ARE dangerous:
1. An unmanned aircraft or ship that can navigate autonomously, without human control or beyond line of sight usually guided remotely.
2. Mindless, moronically absurd Liberal idiots that support their would-be tyrannical despot
Emperor Obama without question or application of any logical doubt or inquiry.
wow! that is scary stuff! thanks for the information!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#62 Mar 21, 2013
i heart chocolate wrote:
<quoted text>
wow! that is scary stuff! thanks for the information!
No problem. Take heart for while it may seem "scary" indeed, only the mechanized Drones are of any immediate threat. The automaton-like flesh NObama Drones are easily defeated with logic and rational common sense and pose no real threat once you bombard them with facts exposing their own
Liberally-fueled absurdities and parroted lines of programming.
wtf

Liberty, KY

#63 Mar 22, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. Take heart for while it may seem "scary" indeed, only the mechanized Drones are of any immediate threat. The automaton-like flesh NObama Drones are easily defeated with logic and rational common sense and pose no real threat once you bombard them with facts exposing their own
Liberally-fueled absurdities and parroted lines of programming.
How scary is it for a fat ass living in the Basement with no life, tell us Swine sucker.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#64 Mar 22, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How scary is it for a fat ass living in the Basement with no life, tell us Swine sucker.
I shall: YOU are NOT scary at all.

LMAO!
wtf

Liberty, KY

#65 Mar 22, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall: YOU are NOT scary at all.
LMAO!
You have no life, no prospects, no Home, and a fat ass Swine boy.

Lmfao
krj

Georgetown, KY

#66 Mar 22, 2013
Bush Broke it wrote:
Corporation and Wall Street controlled government is wanting to force an austerity program as they did in Europe. Spain is running 60% unemployment and Greece Portugal not far behind. They are getting some serious kick back from the people and the place is starting to lood like post WWI Europe.
The sequester and cut backs will cause even more friction here and I believe the federal government will be seen as now as an adversary. I believe we will break into seperate states aligned together according to geopolitical status and beliefs. I am hoping the southern states break away from the Northern liberal states and California...
yes an i belive our state.will become known as wild country.an that your taxes will shoot straight up an this way you can help the poor.an you will feel much better.about what you an your familey.can an should do for others.PS you are Soo Wise?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#67 Mar 22, 2013
we need an interpreter for post 66. will someone please fax post 66 to the UN building in Manhattan, strike that, send it to Brennan. he'll know what to do. Back to topix Will American States Become Countries?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 13 min John 34,684
any1 know any info on the pikeville goth murders? (Jan '10) 33 min Big Creeker 276
Democratic Women's Breakfast 42 min red flag 37
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 26,441
Lonley anyone ? 2 hr Follower 11
Frankie Got Spanked 2 hr Loki 12
Rude People who Fart in Public (Feb '11) 3 hr Cortney 66
Brian Morris Said 7 hr Frack Hillary 16

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages