Belly Button Piercing!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PikeGirl

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2010
I got my belly button pierced like 2 weeks ago and im stilling feeling sick. I clean it everyday twice a day, and i don't know what else to do. They say not to use peroxide or anything like that. what else should i do?
old dude

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Feb 18, 2010
Duh, uh,see a dr.?
fun with guns

Bexar, AR

#3 Feb 18, 2010
you are a fool , maybe you will get a giant scar or die
erica

Shelbiana, KY

#4 Feb 18, 2010
I think their gross as hell, but maybe dudes like them. I think that it would bother me in my clothes.
pierced girl

Pikeville, KY

#5 Feb 19, 2010
what are you using to clean it with? warm salt water has always worked wonders on my piercings
Um okay

Georgetown, KY

#6 Feb 22, 2010
They tell you to use sea salt(relatively inexpensive at Wal Mart and in the food isle, where the salt is at) and bactine. Apparently you didn't go to Southern Steel because you would have been told what to use and they are really good there. Rob did mine and I have never had any trouble with it at all and would never allow any other tat parlor to touch me. Love em. Go SOUTHERN STEEL!!!
yaaaaah

Pikeville, KY

#7 Feb 23, 2010
nice place to hang a air freshner!
lol

Georgetown, KY

#8 Feb 23, 2010
let us know if you get your "hood" pierced!
really

Chavies, KY

#9 Feb 24, 2010
Take a bath that will keep some germs away and wash your belly button
old dude

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Feb 24, 2010
The awfullest thing I ever saw was a big hefty girl with a belly button ring--there are you know two kinds of belly buttons ; innies and outies. She had a really prominent outie and had it pierced right through the outie--looked like a plug in a bathtub.
PikeGirl

Pikeville, KY

#11 Feb 24, 2010
I did go to Southern Steel and they gave me can of stuff to clean with, I use it twice daily as directed my Rob. Went to doctor already to have checked. Thanks for comments...I bath everyday sometimes twice a day. I'm not a skank!
leroy2

Winchester, KY

#12 Feb 24, 2010
Where is Southern Steel at we have been trying to find it to have some tattos done. Do they do that?
sugar

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Feb 25, 2010
pretty if your belly isn't fat
Kayla

Pikeville, KY

#14 Feb 25, 2010
leroy2 wrote:
Where is Southern Steel at we have been trying to find it to have some tattos done. Do they do that?
Behind biglots.
j rondo rameriaz

Georgetown, KY

#15 Feb 25, 2010
dang i love a fat girl with lots of pierceings. makes me wanna squirt just thinking about a big sweaty hog headed goth chick.
hmm

Elkhorn City, KY

#16 Feb 26, 2010
i had mine done at Southern steal..b/c Rob the one that use to own skin addictions his new shop wasn't opened yet...and i ended up taking mine out.
i cleaned mine like i was suppose to everyday & bathed ; ) lmao.
but it looked realll gross so i just took it out.
Um okay

Martin, KY

#17 Mar 1, 2010
It is not that you clean it, it is what you clean it with. Do not use alcohol and or peroxide. BTW my belly ring is really pretty and no I am not fat nor am I a slit and I had it done when I was in my late 40's. Looks great and I get a lot of compliments on it.

Since: Mar 09

Ransom, KY

#18 Mar 1, 2010
You can use peroxide and rubbing alcohol if nothing else works. They say not to but I've not known for it to hurt it. Best bet, go to Southern Steel for a professional cleaner.
you dummies

United States

#19 Mar 2, 2010
As a Cognoscenti of the Female Form, and One who ponders the possibilities of enhancing the beauty thereof, I have concluded that the only piercings that add, rather than subtract, from the aforementioned endeavors, are the Gold Nipple Rings. Navel and labial adornments, particularly the latter, are repugnant and unacceptable to those of us with Good Taste....
Mee 2

Lexington, KY

#20 Mar 3, 2010
I agree, whatever you just said...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr A7D4M9 32,123
Clinton v Trump 1 hr old dude 8
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 3 hr One Eyed Willy 2,021
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 5 hr Alex Nicole 7,174
Realators have hurt property ,and prices. 6 hr real estate 27
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 6 hr _FLATLINE-------- 25,399
Why Is Pikeville Gas So High, Pikeville Gas Nee... (Jan '15) 6 hr us 23 127
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages