Alleged rapist, Brad Kanes, caught
Moochie

United States

#34 Jan 13, 2014
I know Brad Very well and I do not believe this for one minute. No he my not be a perfect law abiding citizen but he is still a good guy! He don't have to rape no girls and I know a few that have pretty much tried to rape him!! This just upsets me Greatly. The guy can't catch a break for nothing! Damn does he not deserve a chance to live a happy life!!
lets get real

Pikeville, KY

#35 Jan 13, 2014
if we let out everyone that had family and frinds that believe so and so could never rape or murder someone there would be very few rapist and murderers in jail. everyone always says that about a friend or family member no matter how much evidence there is to prove their guilt.

of course this does not mean that this brad guy being accused is guilty. it's also to gullible to think someone who can get a buttload of girlfriends is incapable of raping someone. plenty of charming good looking men have raped women.

I'd like to know what the evidence is agaisnt him if there is any and his side of the story and the woman that has accused him.
lets get real

Pikeville, KY

#36 Jan 13, 2014
as far as nancy graces go. it's not good to assume he's guilty till the evidence comes out. on the other hand courts let guilty people walk free all the time. depends on what the judge or jury considers evidence.

the pictureof casey anthony out partying while her kid was dead and her cockamamy stories that kept changing to explain away her guilt are all the proof in the world I need to convict her but obviously the jury didn't think so.

peopl have been put in prison for far less evidence than the state had agaisnt her. she's lucky she wasn't a black man accused. she'd be in the death chamber because it seems black folks get convicted on "proof that is much weaker than what the state presentedagaisnt her. that is unless that black person is OJ simpson. lol his footbal career and his race actually saved him but that's rare as far as I know.
hmmmm

West Liberty, KY

#38 Jan 14, 2014
As a female, who knows this guy, he DOES NOT have women flocking to him. Maybe dopehead girls that chase him for drugs. And he is not attractive.

The only girls that would have anything to do with him are druggies. He has hit on me and my friends, and we all cringe. He's very socially stunted. A grown man that never works, has a criminal record a mile long, a known druggie, and not cute. Yeah, women are dying to hit that! LOL

Were you being sarcastic? I honestly don't know ANYONE that would truly say Brad is a ladies man. A drug dealer that druggie chicks will beg for drugs? Sure. But, for his "rockin' body" (just gagged) not so much
hmmmm

West Liberty, KY

#39 Jan 14, 2014
Let me add, that doesn't mean he raped a girl, either. Lots of guys like that, doesn't mean they are a rapist.

Probably a drug deal gone bad, more like it. Provably a drug head girl mad because he started keeping up another girls habit.
hmmmm

West Liberty, KY

#42 Jan 15, 2014
I heard last night that he had beat up the girl real bad, too. Not sure if thats true or not.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#43 Jan 15, 2014
hmmmm wrote:
I heard last night that he had beat up the girl real bad, too. Not sure if thats true or not.
Sounds like something Pat Rot would do.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#45 Jan 15, 2014
The Radical PAT RIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have a point there for I've been known to smack around little b!tches like you, son.
THWACK-ACK-ACK!!!
LMAO!
The only things you would smack would be an adolescent girl and your man's pp.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Atlanta, GA

#46 Jan 15, 2014
The Radical PAT RIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
You do have a point there for I've been known to smack around little b!tches like you, son.
THWACK-ACK-ACK!!!
LMAO!
You better watch threatening me.I will run and hide and call the law on you.
in da hood

Clay City, KY

#47 Jan 17, 2014
I've known the Canes' all my life. Brad really is too stupid and burnt out to understand "NO". He truly believes he is hot stuff, and its sad and pathetic. Now, he has bagged a lot of snatch over the years, BUT they were usually just old pill whores who traded worn out snatch for dope. He is pretty much useless. Doesn't work, won't stay off dope long enough to even try to raise his kid(s), trades one old pill whore for another. The courts must have had some evidence of 1st degree rape in order to get the indictment. If she was examined, and there was DNA, the exam must have taken place quite soon after, and at a hospital, so whomever she was SHE felt that it was rape. ON THE OTHER HAND, Brad surrounds himself with people like him, so it could be a jealous ex-pill whore girlfriend, OR just a pill whore who expected money or drugs in trade for her old infested, infected snatch, and just didn't get what she wanted. A great deal depends on who the accuser is. He is certainly known to have very violent tendencies, and has been raised to believe that he is a God among men, and that the world owes him all he could ever envision.
interested

United States

#48 Jan 17, 2014
in da hood wrote:
I've known the Canes' all my life. Brad really is too stupid and burnt out to understand "NO". He truly believes he is hot stuff, and its sad and pathetic. Now, he has bagged a lot of snatch over the years, BUT they were usually just old pill whores who traded worn out snatch for dope. He is pretty much useless. Doesn't work, won't stay off dope long enough to even try to raise his kid(s), trades one old pill whore for another. The courts must have had some evidence of 1st degree rape in order to get the indictment. If she was examined, and there was DNA, the exam must have taken place quite soon after, and at a hospital, so whomever she was SHE felt that it was rape. ON THE OTHER HAND, Brad surrounds himself with people like him, so it could be a jealous ex-pill whore girlfriend, OR just a pill whore who expected money or drugs in trade for her old infested, infected snatch, and just didn't get what she wanted. A great deal depends on who the accuser is. He is certainly known to have very violent tendencies, and has been raised to believe that he is a God among men, and that the world owes him all he could ever envision.
If you have known him all your life you would think you would know how to spell his name. Its spelled with a K. Kanes.... Hilarious how so many people talk about him but dont even know his name.
in da hood

Clay City, KY

#49 Jan 17, 2014
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have known him all your life you would think you would know how to spell his name. Its spelled with a K. Kanes.... Hilarious how so many people talk about him but dont even know his name.
You are correct. It is spelled with a "K". I've known them all of my life, been in the same community, went to school with Brad. I have never associated with them, as they are that family every community has that people just don't allow their kids to associate with. In a place as small as Dorton, few secrets can be kept. I DO agree that there is something fishy about this story ( other than the old pill whore snatch). As for him being out on bail, a murderer can get out on bail if they have the money, or useful information to cut a deal. Then too, the powers that be may know good and well that the accusers statements will fall apart, and that Dirty is getting railroaded. We will all have to wait and see.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#50 Jan 18, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You better watch threatening me.I will run and hide and call the law on you.
Then you will sit in your fat Mommy's Lap.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Chasity

Virgie, KY

#51 Jul 10, 2014
Well this is his fiancÚ. This rape charge is bullshit. Brads not perfect and yes he's got a rough past. Yes he's been on dope for years and had been in trouble over it serveal times. Brads a great guy who would give anyone the shirt off his back if they needed it. I've been with him a little over a year now. I've seen him at his worst and at his best. But one thing I can say is he is no rapist. The girl who saying this is a 50 year old crack whore off Elkhorn Creek. I won't say any names til the court bullshit is over with but if you know brad then you know who she is it's not no serect we live in a small town where everybody knows everything. You all will see when he is proven innocent in the court room.!
too late

Pikeville, KY

#52 Jul 11, 2014
he pled guilty

“THE AMERICAN DREAM IS NOW A...”

Since: Mar 14

DISEASED & DYING NIGHTMARE!!!

#53 Jul 11, 2014
too late wrote:
he pled guilty
Did he?
LMAO

Harold, KY

#54 Jul 12, 2014
too late wrote:
he pled guilty
LMFAO
Roy Bean

Martin, KY

#55 Jul 13, 2014
He took the plea offer. He must have thought the evidence was pretty strong against him.

“THE AMERICAN DREAM IS NOW A...”

Since: Mar 14

DISEASED & DYING NIGHTMARE!!!

#56 Jul 13, 2014
Roy Bean wrote:
He took the plea offer. He must have thought the evidence was pretty strong against him.
Has he been sentenced yet? I would imagine he is facing some serious time due to his past record of
convictions/prison time and is eligible for a PFO (Persistent Felony Offender) type of sentence this time.
meeeeeee

Winchester, KY

#57 Jul 22, 2014
LOL...where you all at now, hmmm? The ones that posted he was "innocent"?

There was DNA PROOF!! Rape is something that is proveable beyond a shadow of a doubt. And "Dirty" (should be called "Nasty") Did it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 142,379
Anna Pinson: why don't your employees pick up ... 18 min No Quit In Amy 19
Paul Patton hates the Rebel flag and the south! 23 min No More Rebel Flags 39
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 25 min Where Is Mitch 28,768
My niece , is dating a black guy . 28 min No Problem 27
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 31 min Hill Wins 571
Hey CHRIS HARRIS & LESLIE COMBS! 55 min Amy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages