Alleged rapist, Brad Kanes, caught

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
goldilocks

Louisville, KY

#1 Jan 8, 2014
http://m.news-expressky.com/mobile/news/artic...

they caught this guy, according to the newspaper. Does anyone know who the girl was?
fred

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jan 8, 2014
It's on the front page of today's paper. It says it happened in the Shelby Valley area, and that they knew each other, but didn't have a relationship. It's first degree rape, so it's bad if he did it. It doesn't name the victim to protect them.
paris cowboy

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2014
That's right ,didn't mean to post that junk on Your A------Z music ,I was aiming for the other thread. sorry about that guy's, Oh yeah this is Paris.
fred

West Liberty, KY

#7 Jan 8, 2014
I dont know him, just saw it in the paper. And my friend knows him, kinda. My friend said he was a druggie, so maybe thats something to do with it?

The article says they are waiting on DNA to come back, so the girl must have been examined afterward. Im assuming there was some evidence of forced entry or they wouldn't have had enough evidence for a warrant?

But, then again, this IS Pike County, LOL. ANYTHING can happen in our courts.

“In Line ”

Since: Nov 11

For #9

#9 Jan 9, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Now now Patso, just because it was not man on man don't be hating them.
I was gonna suggest that it was a pity it wasn't you he raped.

However, as everyone in the Pike County area knows, one can't rape the willing.
GeorgeBush

Premium, KY

#11 Jan 9, 2014
Wasn't he in jail awhile back for drugs ??
Lmao

Kansas City, MO

#15 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>You got rated by a Dog and they had to put it to sleep from the Trauma you pos.
You got rated XXX by the guys at Bob Amos.They said you were real hardcore.
Fox News Is A Joke

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2014
I was rated "Best to Suck" by the queers at Bob Amos!!!
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Lmao

UK

#18 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>You were rated naumber 1 by queers are us you homo.
You poor little pathetic retarded sob.

“In Line ”

Since: Nov 11

For #9

#19 Jan 11, 2014
<quoted text>You got rated by a Dog and they had to put it to sleep from the Trauma you pos.
Don't you have a better phrase than 'pos'. You use it in every post.......you uneducated nimrod!
wonder

Carlisle, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2014
does anyone know who his parents are, I am wondering if he is the one I knew when he was a little boy. Or the location where he grew up.
fat pat is homo

Elkhorn City, KY

#22 Jan 12, 2014
the paper says dna just came back, thats why it took so long to indict him
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#23 Jan 12, 2014
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>You poor little pathetic retarded sob.
You queer foreign pole eater.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#24 Jan 12, 2014
The Radical PAT RIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Karol (?) and Jerry Kanes and they're all from the Dorton area around 3 Mile. I love The Kanes and have known them for years even though I have not seen them or talked to them in quite awhile. It's
because I do know them as I do that makes my highly doubtful that this claim about Brad is true.
Why? Are they sorry deadbeats like you?
omg

Pikeville, KY

#25 Jan 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Karol (?) and Jerry Kanes and they're all from the Dorton area around 3 Mile. I love The Kanes and have known them for years even though I have not seen them or talked to them in quite awhile. It's
because I do know them as I do that makes my highly doubtful that this claim about Brad is true.
yeah we all know why you liked the Kane's so much,because it always snowed there didn't it you (ex-druggie).
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#26 Jan 12, 2014
omg wrote:
<quoted text> yeah we all know why you liked the Kane's so much,because it always snowed there didn't it you (ex-druggie).
Did Patso like the snow Nose?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
blah

Pikeville, KY

#27 Jan 12, 2014
Oh the caines are great! Brads been on drugs for years upon years, hes stolen, and robbed people. Yep, awesome people. Now hes in trouble for rape.They truly are wonderful people I tell ya!
Fred

West Liberty, KY

#29 Jan 13, 2014
Yep, seems like a GREAT guy. Upstanding citizen, lol.

http://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php...
Fred

West Liberty, KY

#30 Jan 13, 2014
And Mr.Jerry isn't quite the snowy lamb, either:

http://kentucky.arrests.org/search.php...
agree

Whitesburg, KY

#31 Jan 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Wow! Still, a person is innocent until PROVEN guilty despite all the Nancy Grace wanna-be gossips out there that despise Due Process and one's right to trial in the U.S.. To be honest, I haven't seen or been around Brad in a couple of years or more now and like I said I had not heard anything about any of this until today. I will say this (and it's why I doubt this is true): Brad gets more tail, more sex from girls, than any 5 average guys out there and I know that for a fact from firsthand observations. I could easily see some girl getting so obsessed with him that they dreamed all this up in a "If I can't have him..no one will" case. And truth is, Brad does have a
lot of enemies and people he has pissed off over the years and most of them are too gutless to face him face
to face like a man/adult so there could be even more nefarious causes behind this story than any of us know.
Patrick,

Brad is by no means a good law abiding citizen. He has broken his share of laws. However he has women lined up. Brad runs through em pretty quick. He has them buying him stuff etc. That much is true. just so you know I am neither an enemy or friend of Brad. Just stating the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Aug '11) 9 min Red_Forman 5,981
Why Is Pikeville Gas So High, Pikeville Gas Nee... 20 min I B Screwedagain 10
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 27 min Clint Eastwood 21,664
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr living dead girl 22,976
Cover songs (Jul '11) 4 hr Musikologist 919
WXCC talks Internet annonimity. 5 hr Clint Eastwood 9
Commons Apartments 5 hr John Doe 149
The May Administration 6 hr URDelusional 8
jaunita deskins 6 hr CakeFace 17
PMC Affairs 6 hr NoT 16
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE