Morehead Student

Canada, KY

#1 Dec 17, 2008
Does anyone know which newspaper is the best to get archived information. I am not from Pike Co and I have not had much luck in finding information on how Chris passed away and what happened to him. I just want to know for myself, no other reason. If there is anyone who sees this please contact me. We can even go to another private site on here if you want. I was going to marry Chris when we were both going to Morehead State. We broke up and he later married someone else and she is a very lucky person. I know she has to be nice and special for him to marry her so I do not want to cause any trouble at all. I really just want to know what happened to him. I cannot let this go. I have spent hours and hours at the computer for weeks trying to find information on what happened to him. I have not had any luck. Someone please help me with some information about Chris. Thanks.
Morehead Student

Canada, KY

#2 Dec 17, 2008
Sorry, I forgot to put that I am talking about Chris Smith. I have another posting about Chris on the forum and should have put this one in the same one. So if you go down the list and find Chris Smith's name then just read those postings and then this past one will make more sense. Again, sorry about that.
Sissy

Norcross, GA

#3 Jan 10, 2009
Morehead Student wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to put that I am talking about Chris Smith. I have another posting about Chris on the forum and should have put this one in the same one. So if you go down the list and find Chris Smith's name then just read those postings and then this past one will make more sense. Again, sorry about that.
I kneww him in high school, we were very good firends. I see his mom and his little boy from time to time around town. If you were as close to him as you claim, then call his mother. Otherwise, post your email on here and I will tell you exactly what happened.
KC M

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2009
Are you talking about Chris who married Monica? Mother's name is Rosalee? He and my father were best friends.. and a very close friend of the family
Morehead Student

Canada, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2009
KC M wrote:
Are you talking about Chris who married Monica? Mother's name is Rosalee? He and my father were best friends.. and a very close friend of the family
Yes that is him. I don't want to cause any grief to the family but I could not believe it when I found out what he did. It has been years since I last saw him but I thought about him often. He was a good guy and I cannot understand why he would do that. Do you know why or have any ideas? I really cared about Chris even though it was years ago and I will never forget him. I hope his family and friends are doing okay. Please write back and let me know anything that you can possibly tell me about what was going on with him. I just need to know. Thank you so much.
Morehead Student

Canada, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2009
Sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I kneww him in high school, we were very good firends. I see his mom and his little boy from time to time around town. If you were as close to him as you claim, then call his mother. Otherwise, post your email on here and I will tell you exactly what happened.
Sorry it has taken so long for me to get back with you but I have not been on this site for awhile. As I stated in my previous posting Chris and I planned on getting married but then broke up. We went to college together at Morehead and I did meet his mom, dad, and brother only a couple of times. This was on weekends when they came to the campus and visited. I did meet them but I was never really close to them as we did not have the chance to get to know each other very well. I do know how to contact his mom and have thought about it but I respect her too much to call her out of the blue and ask her about it. I don't want to upset her or anyone that knew Chris. That just would not be the right thing to do and I hope that they do not read topix because I do not want to upset them. Anyway I might be really stupid to put my email on here but I will only because I honestly cared so much for Chris that I want to know why. I cannot believe that he would do what he did. I just don't understand why. Thanks for your help. Lpendygraft@aol.com
Morehead Student

Canada, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2009
Sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I kneww him in high school, we were very good firends. I see his mom and his little boy from time to time around town. If you were as close to him as you claim, then call his mother. Otherwise, post your email on here and I will tell you exactly what happened.
I posted my email previously so are you going to tell me exactly what happened? Thanks.
Morehead Student

Canada, KY

#8 Feb 7, 2009
KC M wrote:
Are you talking about Chris who married Monica? Mother's name is Rosalee? He and my father were best friends.. and a very close friend of the family
Do you know why he did it?
QTPIE

AOL

#9 Feb 7, 2009
check your other post, someone already told the story
Morehead Student

Canada, KY

#10 Feb 7, 2009
QTPIE wrote:
check your other post, someone already told the story
Okay, I guess that I am blind because I cannot find where anyone has told the story about why he did it. I looked at my other post on here like you said but I don't see anything new on it. Talk about feeling stupid! Maybe I'm just tired but I sure can't find it. Can you help? I'd appreciate it.
qtpie

AOL

#11 Feb 8, 2009
He went off his rocker, held his pregnant wife hostage for a while, turned her loose and then shot himself. his family sued the hospital and a drug company and now his wife and child and grandchildren will never want for anythng in their lives again, except maybe him. Is that help enough? Someone must have deleted the previous tale of what happened, cause I saw it on here!
Morehead Student

Canada, KY

#12 Feb 8, 2009
qtpie wrote:
He went off his rocker, held his pregnant wife hostage for a while, turned her loose and then shot himself. his family sued the hospital and a drug company and now his wife and child and grandchildren will never want for anythng in their lives again, except maybe him. Is that help enough? Someone must have deleted the previous tale of what happened, cause I saw it on here!
Thank you for telling me. That was definitely not the person that I knew years ago. I needed to know though so again thanks.
qtpie

AOL

#13 Feb 8, 2009
well, it ain't the guy i knew either, i don't know what messed him up, but it was tragic all the way around. sorry you had to find out this way. he was a good guy, and that is how i will always remember him, suggest u do the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PMC Affairs 6 min what 65
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 21 min Stan and Kyle 23,148
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 33 min Musikologist 1,032
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 38 min Kyboy 21,846
Senator Ray Jones 39 min Political Privlidges 36
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Your Tree Your Nuts 133,413
More Mines Close 1 hr forensic audit 3
Pike Co. Solid Waste Bill problems 3 hr garbageIsGabage 10
Judge Friend dead? 5 hr Christian Brother 4
Hospital Perks 19 hr Pam Dawson 11
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:15 am PST

NBC Sports 3:15AM
Marvin Lewis on Andy Dalton: We don't have time to waste on QB competition
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl