Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
someone

Williamson, WV

#19748 Sep 2, 2014
Why are people still commenting on this topic
yea

London, KY

#19749 Sep 2, 2014
Ok
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#19750 Sep 2, 2014
LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
First name bases are you?
Did you mean "basis" ?

Lmfao
LMS

Columbia, KY

#19752 Sep 3, 2014
someone wrote:
Why are people still commenting on this topic
You tell us. Why did you post on it?
Big Stevie

Lynn, MA

#19754 Sep 3, 2014
yea wrote:
Ok
This is a lesson of biology for the low mental functio wtf better known lately as Republicans are stupid:
Women produce few large eggs and must spend years of their lives growing embryos in their bodies and then nurturing the resulting babies.
Men on the other hand, produce mullios of tiny sperm each time and need investing nithing more in a potential offspring than the effort of an ejaculation.
GOP

United States

#19755 Sep 3, 2014
This is a easy call to make. Vote Paul!! Keep the Libs out of Washington!!!
LMS

Columbia, KY

#19759 Sep 9, 2014
GOP wrote:
This is a easy call to make. Vote Paul!! Keep the Libs out of Washington!!!
Paul is crazy MOD.
Alzonzo Castrillon Bizco

Swampscott, MA

#19761 Sep 9, 2014
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lesson of biology for the low mental functio wtf better known lately as Republicans are stupid:
Women produce few large eggs and must spend years of their lives growing embryos in their bodies and then nurturing the resulting babies.
Men on the other hand, produce mullios of tiny sperm each time and need investing nithing more in a potential offspring than the effort of an ejaculation.
How old are you,wtf?

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#19762 Sep 10, 2014
Alzonzo Castrillon Bizco wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you,wtf?
This was NOT the REAL Big Stevie! I'm the real one, and I didn't write that. WTF, or some other lunatic, started doing this on my other account, and I had to change. I'm not going to do it again, and I don't post anything but jokes, or "thank you's" to the ones who appreciate the jokes, so don't be misled. Thank you, and that is all!
thats

Hyden, KY

#19765 Sep 11, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
This was NOT the REAL Big Stevie! I'm the real one, and I didn't write that. WTF, or some other lunatic, started doing this on my other account, and I had to change. I'm not going to do it again, and I don't post anything but jokes, or "thank you's" to the ones who appreciate the jokes, so don't be misled. Thank you, and that is all!
cool big Steve , I know the same thing happens to me often on many other forms, but like you i only tell some jokes sometimes. so keep on keeping on big boy.i can tell a troll any where so can others.have nice day my friend.i always enjoy the jokes.
LMS

Columbia, KY

#19766 Sep 12, 2014
thats wrote:
<quoted text> cool big Steve , I know the same thing happens to me often on many other forms, but like you i only tell some jokes sometimes. so keep on keeping on big boy.i can tell a troll any where so can others.have nice day my friend.i always enjoy the jokes.
You are a joke MOD.
MOD

Elizabethtown, KY

#19767 Sep 12, 2014
LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a joke MOD.
Not funny, LMS.

Houston, TX

#19771 Sep 14, 2014
An old man is afraid that his wife is losing her hearing. So, he walks up near to her ear and asks, "Can you hear me?"

She didn't answer.

He walked up closer and asked again, but there was no answer.

Finally, he asked her one more time, really loud, and his wife said, "For the third time yes!!!"
Candidate

Madison, TN

#19773 Sep 15, 2014
When there's no one to vote for what is a person to do?
huh

Barbourville, KY

#19774 Sep 15, 2014
Idk about all this

Houston, TX

#19776 Sep 15, 2014
thats wrote:
<quoted text> cool big Steve , I know the same thing happens to me often on many other forms, but like you i only tell some jokes sometimes. so keep on keeping on big boy.i can tell a troll any where so can others.have nice day my friend.i always enjoy the jokes.
Thank you, my friend! That's very gratifying to hear! Have a wonderful day!
Free

Falls Of Rough, KY

#19777 Sep 15, 2014
Wat about the people ur supposed to b helping
Free

Falls Of Rough, KY

#19778 Sep 15, 2014
Nobody's gonna help the farmers
Free

Falls Of Rough, KY

#19779 Sep 15, 2014
I don't vote because of this
Alfred Hohagen Fernandini

Lynn, MA

#19781 Sep 16, 2014
The U.S is suffering deep racial issues along with low workforce participation rates and high rates of dependency on the social safety net,
The national debt, cost of health care and insurance are only going up, and foreign nationals are overruning our borders in defiance of our immigration laws.
The Middle Eas is on fire, and the resurgent Russian Empire has successfully annexed territory and looks to continue that trend.
These are not issues that have been ignored, these issues that our government has been focused on for nearly six years.
Trillions of dollars and countless man hours have been thrown at these issues to little to no effect.
As eleproaches, we the people may wish to reconsider how we choose our candidates.
It is painfully obvious that 51 percent have made poor choices in the past

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have any coal miner's heard from Mitch McConnell? 5 min Big 131
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 37 min Musikologist 3,549
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 40 min Ronald was a poser 20,398
Att, App.Wireless, or Verizon (May '14) 49 min living dead girl 16
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr Alex Nicole 6,574
ANE pushes Sunday liquor yet again! 1 hr oddly enough 16
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Analog man 5,556
Next Governor 6 hr RustyAbuseIsFun 19
What Is The Biggest City Waste 6 hr RustyAbuseIsFun 35
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 7 hr Oldschool 51
Horse Trail Tragedy 10 hr Nothing In ANE 26
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search