Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16218 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#18417 Nov 4, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>They sure do good at stomping Republicans.
Move on, troll.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#18421 Nov 4, 2013
Everything democrats do is wonderful!

Everything republicans do is awful!!!

Democrats yay!!!!!

Location hidden

#18423 Nov 4, 2013
<quoted text>You must be Republican then.
No, I'm democrat all the way. I believe everything President Obama says because he is always right!!!

Democrats Democrats yay yay yay!!!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#18425 Nov 4, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm democrat all the way. I believe everything President Obama says because he is always right!!!
Satire much?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#18427 Nov 4, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
On the assumption you are making a joke--OK--but really , now, Always right? Let`s see-- First trading guns to the cartels in Mexico "fast and furious", the Benghazi death of 4 Americans, then the IRS cheating, then the lying about so many things, the latest being the "you can keep your Medical Policy if you like it" ,and the latest is spying on phone calls of the Germany and other foreign countries. But then, He just didn`t know anything, the dumb chit.

Republicans need to be heard and listened to!!!!!
Peter Vayeos

Swampscott, MA

#18428 Nov 4, 2013
Iam extremely upset. I have paid good money for incense candles. This man sent me a 1" lavender wet candles smelling to farts and not even mine. So, I demand an explanation and more than anything else my money back. He is a riff raff,low life, sewer rat and premature ejaculator.
AMJ

Langley, KY

#18429 Nov 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
On the assumption you are making a joke--OK--but really , now, Always right? Let`s see-- First trading guns to the cartels in Mexico "fast and furious", the Benghazi death of 4 Americans, then the IRS cheating, then the lying about so many things, the latest being the "you can keep your Medical Policy if you like it" ,and the latest is spying on phone calls of the Germany and other foreign countries. But then, He just didn`t know anything, the dumb chit.
Republicans need to be heard and listened to!!!!!
we did hear them.an listen for 8 years.they all Lied an started war.the Econmey hit the Ground.like a ton of Brick.none of them had no Answer.for anything still don,t all they,ve done is hold up progress.scared to death.something good will happen.while Obama is in office.all they know to say is reapeal.an replace.instead of trying to help fix Healthcare.obama has said repeadly.if the Gop.has a better opinion.he is more than willing to listen.an work across party lines.they continue to shun an snob.up at him.people are seeing this an growing more an more sick.of the republican congress.if this continues.they will pay another high price.in the next Election.like or not more people.voted for Dems.than Reps.that why they are in office.this means one thing the majority do not agree with Republican.polices they will change or continue Lose.

Location hidden

#18430 Nov 4, 2013
Don't forget unions!!!

Unions
Unions
Unions

We need more unions!!

We need to unionize butchers, janitors, shoe shiners, mechanics, ditch diggers, tree surgeons, tv repairmen the list goes on and on!!!

We need more unions!!!

Yay democrats!!!
i dont know

West Liberty, KY

#18431 Nov 4, 2013
I don't know

Location hidden

#18433 Nov 5, 2013
If you like your plan you can keep your plan unless it wasn't a good plan that I don't like and then you may find yourself looking for a new plan but that new plan will be better than the plan you had even if you are too stupid to realize this new plan is a better plan that I have figured out you needed in the first place.

Let's get the word out,
Democrats are awesome!!!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#18434 Nov 5, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
If you like your plan you can keep your plan unless it wasn't a good plan that I don't like and then you may find yourself looking for a new plan but that new plan will be better than the plan you had even if you are too stupid to realize this new plan is a better plan that I have figured out you needed in the first place.
Let's get the word out,
Democrats are awesome!!!
Priceless, Sir.
Robin Hood

Saugus, MA

#18438 Nov 6, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
Don't forget onioins !!!
Onions!
Onions!
Onions!
We need more onions!
We need to onionize butchers, janitors, shoe shiners, mechanics, ditch diggers, tree surgeons, tv repairmen the list goes on and on!!!
We need more onions!!!
Yay democrats!!!
I suspect tender balls that youn mean Unions.

Location hidden

#18439 Nov 6, 2013
Robin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect tender balls that youn mean Unions.
Onions grown by union members paying union dues voting for union loving democrats!!!

WooHoo Michelle loves onion breff!!!
yep

Hyden, KY

#18442 Nov 6, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
Don't forget unions!!!
Unions
Unions
Unions
We need more unions!!
We need to unionize butchers, janitors, shoe shiners, mechanics, ditch diggers, tree surgeons, tv repairmen the list goes on and on!!!
We need more unions!!!
Yay democrats!!!
we need to union the entitlement programs.that break them repubs.
The onion boy

Medford, MA

#18444 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>Very stupid, Tard.
I am proud of my family, mindyou vociferous!
The onion boy

Medford, MA

#18445 Nov 7, 2013
Peter Vayeos wrote:
Iam extremely upset. I have paid good money for incense candles. This man sent me a 1" lavender wet candles smelling to farts and not even mine. So, I demand an explanation and more than anything else my money back. He is a riff raff,low life, sewer rat and premature ejaculator.
Obobin Hood should take this case and help this insane person. Just tell him that to eat de cones and wait and see what happens. tender balls.

Location hidden

#18447 Nov 7, 2013
<quoted text>The Family that gums together slums together.
They are no match for your witty comebacks!! You confuse them with your in depth analysis and logic!!

WooHoo Democrats are superior to all other life forms!!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18451 Nov 8, 2013
large mouth wrote:
better watch obobin hood..........union thugs might come a looking for you. On second thought Obama might send the black panthers looking for you.
That was sooo smart, are you a Surgeon?

Location hidden

#18453 Nov 8, 2013
large mouth wrote:
better watch obobin hood..........union thugs might come a looking for you. On second thought Obama might send the black panthers looking for you.
Our union thugs only go after stupid republicans or anybody that doesn't pay their dues on time and vote exactly the way the union wants them to so I am safe but thanks anyway!

WooHoo Democrats are awesome!!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#18454 Nov 8, 2013
Obobin Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
Our union thugs only go after stupid republicans or anybody that doesn't pay their dues on time and vote exactly the way the union wants them to so I am safe but thanks anyway!
WooHoo Democrats are awesome!!!
Republicans just want to control what you do in your Bedroom.

Conservatives blow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 27 min White_Lightning 24,158
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr history fan 136,728
UPike may need new president 3 hr wrong 12
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr IND 26,310
Obama causes riots 3 hr NappyRoots 20
Bob Anal cavity 4 hr Patriot 1
Pike Central teacher 4 hr pissed 12
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]