Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 | Posted by: TopMod15 | Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Comments
15,461 - 15,480 of 16,124 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a blind, and willingly ignorant fool, and that's being kind!
And you are a boring pos, and that is handling you with kid gloves.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Why did Bush never Veto anything you stupid pos? He was still POTUS and he signed every single Bill. Every one.
You ignorant Republitards are amusing.
Since half the time they were Democratic Bills, probably, maybe he liked them . You Democrats are blind, totally foolish about anything the Repubs care about and only want your own way on everything. The Obama Care that had to be bought to even get the Democrats to vote it in and yet Obama signed it!! Not doing what is good for the Country as even the Democrats call it a Train Wreck on the way. Not too many can defend a Train Wreck coming on!!! Except Obama!!
snittle

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Since half the time they were Democratic Bills, probably, maybe he liked them . You Democrats are blind, totally foolish about anything the Repubs care about and only want your own way on everything. The Obama Care that had to be bought to even get the Democrats to vote it in and yet Obama signed it!! Not doing what is good for the Country as even the Democrats call it a Train Wreck on the way. Not too many can defend a Train Wreck coming on!!! Except Obama!!
did the judge that little George bushy put in make all this possible.maybe it is going to help a lot of old people and children that most republicans wish to leave behind.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush never votes anything you ignorant SOB.

You are a white trash pos.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Vetoed
stop corporate ewlfair

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Vetoed
lets filibuster.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the real Americans defend it you stupid pos.
AJH

Danvers, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

piss inference wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I can say the same about two females? I am not married , so I do not have no one to use inference. How about your wife, does she like women? Use inference. I do not know God, so, I can not use any inference. I am not planning to change you, or Stevie or your wife. Abomination is only a word and I am not jumping on any of you. I respect old age.
Man's understanding of WHAT is right and wrong has often varied throughout the ages, yet the consciosness THAT there is a distinction between right and wrong is permanente and universal.
wtf

Winchester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

<quoted text>SOB.
You are a white trash pos.
I am merciless and ignorant.

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

A man and an ostrich walk into a restaurant, and the waitress asks, "What will it be?"

The man replied "a burger and a coke." "

And you?"

"I'll have the same," the ostrich replies.

They finish their meal and, when they go to pay, the waitress says, "That will be $4.50."

The man reached into his pocket and pulled out the exact amount, paid, and they left.

They do this, you see, every day, except for Fridays. Anyway, this particular Friday, they come back into the restaurant.

"The usual?" asks the waitress.

"No, my dear, today is Friday. I'll have steak and a coke."

"Me too!" says the ostrich.

They finish and pay.

"That will be $10.95," says the waitress.

The man reached into his pocket, and pulls out the exact amount again just like all week.

The waitress was dumb-founded, and asks, "How is it that you always have the exact amount?"

"Well," says the man. "I was cleaning my attic and I found a dusty lamp. I rubbed it and a genie appeared."

"Wow!" said the waitress. "What did you wish for?"

"I asked that when I needed to pay for something, the exact amount would appear in my pocket."

"Amazing! Most people would ask for a million dollars. But what's with the ostrich?"

"Well," said the man. "I also asked for a chick with long legs."

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Three handsome male dogs are walking down the street when they see a beautiful, enticing, female Poodle. The three male dogs fall all over themselves in an effort to be the one to reach her first, but end up arriving in front of her at the same time. The males are speechless before her beauty, slobbering on themselves and hoping for just a glance from her in return.

Aware of her charms and her obvious effect on the three suitors, she decides to be kind and tells them “The first one who can use the words “liver” and “cheese” together in an imaginative, intelligent sentence can go out with me.”

The sturdy, muscular black Lab speaks up quickly and says “I love liver and cheese.”

“Oh, how childish,” said the Poodle.“That shows no imagination or intelligence whatsoever.” She turned to the tall, shiny Golden Retriever and said “How well can you do?”

“Ummmm...I HATE liver and cheese,” blurts the Golden Retriever.

“My, my,” said the Poodle.“I guess it’s hopeless. That’s just as dumb as the Lab’s sentence.” She then turns to the last of the three dogs and says,“How about you, little guy?”

The last of the three, tiny in stature, but big in fame and finesse, is the Taco Bell Chihuahua. He gives her a smile, a sly wink, turns to the Golden Retriever and the Lab and says...

“Liver alone. Cheese mine.”
Tepid

Winchester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Well you are Stupid.
Always, is a family trade for generations, cousin.

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.

Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen.'Careful,' he said,'CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up!

Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!'

The wife stared at him.'What in the world is wrong with you, asshole? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?'

The husband calmly replied,'I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving.'
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Tepid wrote:
<quoted text>
Always, is a family trade for generations, cousin.
In your Family like disease.
Me Wise Magic

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Hey Fox News - you never answered my post about me calling you out about you claiming Mitch McConnell never went to the University of Louisville. He did - and graduated from there - with honors.
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Me Wise Magic wrote:
Hey Fox News - you never answered my post about me calling you out about you claiming Mitch McConnell never went to the University of Louisville. He did - and graduated from there - with honors.
He went to Law School at UK you stupid SOB.
Dumbass

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Wondering wrote:
Why are you dumbasses still posting on this thread, please let it die
0k.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Me Wise Magic wrote:
<quoted text>
But you dumbass he graduated from U of L in 1964 with a BA in political science before he went to UK. You said he didn't go to U of L stupid ass
This is an answer we all know. But, sometimes nothing can be proven to the all knowing.You made the right call!
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Me Wise Magic wrote:
<quoted text>
But you dumbass he graduated from U of L in 1964 with a BA in political science before he went to UK. You said he didn't go to U of L stupid ass
I will go slow this time for you Moron, Whitehair the Imbecile said he graduated from U of L Law School.

McConnell the phag went to UK Law.

Now do you get it you stupid SOB?
Fox News Is A Joke

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an answer we all know. But, sometimes nothing can be proven to the all knowing.You made the right call!
What year did Mitch graduate from U of L Law School you Imbecile?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••