Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,183

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17550 Jul 8, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Why would fascists vote For Rand Paul when fascists believe in a highly regulated economy? Paul believes in a relatively unregulated economy.
Been trying to tell them this for all the time the Tea Party has made it to the Congress. They just refuse to believe!

Can any really argue with such things as ==Secure the Border before thinking Amnesty--as to no more IRS nor individual income tax and reporting, and all these powerful Fed. depts. being relegated to the individual States and not Fed. employees with power to control the entire U.S., and so on??

All that comes forth is name calling. Not a single good thought.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17551 Jul 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you look up the Word "Stupid" in the Dictionary?
There is a nice Picture of you beside it.
Perfect example of my statement above.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17552 Jul 8, 2013
Of course we could suggest WTF look up the word of the South end of Donkey!
Turd No two

Swampscott, MA

#17553 Jul 8, 2013
bungslap wrote:
Attn. Turds the debate is over paul won two,years ago
I just want to know for curiosity purposes: Who the hell are you, to call us turds? For you information so you stop being ignorant, this Forum is only for people from Kentucky and some foreigners from MA.
You should be taken to a tree and hang there from your balls (you don't have any use for those any way and I bet you have no idea what to do with them) just for the fact of being born in Moorsbile, North Caroline. Are you from the USA or you are that what you said you are park?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17554 Jul 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Founders were Slave Traders you ignorant SOB.
They beat their Wives and Children.
They slaughtered Indians and stole their Land.
They burned Women alive.
Now go pray for a Brain Cell Stupid.
Have to stretch this as far as possible to make sense.
Agree they had and therefore had to trade in slaves which was the scene at the time. Also in every History book.
Slaughtered the Indians? This was not the Founders time element.
Burned the Women alive? Witch hunting had gone out of practice with the Pilgrims.

I do pray for help to endure your prattleing along, senselessly. And for your mental condition. Same as for the nations leaders, all sinners, and my family.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17555 Jul 9, 2013
****BIG STEVIE, AND MRS. BIG STEVIE ARE BACK IN THE COUNTRY. WE ARRIVED BACK ON THE RED EYE FROM VANCOUVER, B.C. AT 5:10 THIS A.M. WE HAD A GREAT TIME, WHILE ON VACATION, BUT ARE HAPPY TO BE BACK AT THE OLD HOME TWENTY. SORRY FOR TODAY'S JOKE, BUT BIG STEVIE IS PLAYING CATCHUP!****

For a couple years I've been blaming it on lack of sleep and too much pressure from my job, but now, I found out the real reason: I'm tired because I'm overworked. The population of this country is 237 million. 104 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work. There are 85 million in school, which leaves 48 million to do the work. Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government, leaving 19 million to do the work. 2.8 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 16.2 million to do the work. Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for State and City Governments, and that leaves 1.4 million to do the work. At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals, leaving 1,212,000 to do the work. Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons. That leaves just two people to do the work - You and me, and you're sitting there at your computer reading jokes!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17556 Jul 9, 2013
Welcome back, Stevie!

Just heard on TV the number of workers vs the number on food stamps is 1 to 6.

The last number of jobs created was 185,000.The number of high school and college graduates just entering the work force or looking for jobs tripled this . This has no doubt increased the number of jobless folks. Remember when just out of school , there were no jobs except fast food part time. One does what has to be done. Just hurts to have this happen after all the years of schooling.
Something always comes along, however.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17557 Jul 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to stretch this as far as possible to make sense.
Agree they had and therefore had to trade in slaves which was the scene at the time. Also in every History book.
Slaughtered the Indians? This was not the Founders time element.
Burned the Women alive? Witch hunting had gone out of practice with the Pilgrims.
I do pray for help to endure your prattleing along, senselessly. And for your mental condition. Same as for the nations leaders, all sinners, and my family.
Do you feel better now Stupid?

Go eat a pos now.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17558 Jul 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Welcome back, Stevie!
The last number of jobs created was 185,000.The number of high school and college graduates just entering the work force or looking for jobs tripled this . This has no doubt increased the number of jobless folks. Remember when just out of school , there were no jobs except fast food part time. One does what has to be done. Just hurts to have this happen after all the years of schooling.
Romney sent all the jobs to China you ignorant SOB.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17559 Jul 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney sent all the jobs to China you ignorant SOB.
Sorry you have been behind for some 5 years. Obama has been the Potus , Romney never made it.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17560 Jul 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you have been behind for some 5 years. Obama has been the Potus , Romney never made it.
Romney is a red Chinese pos and you are a silly little pos.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17561 Jul 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
Heard this same ole stuff for years. Which Party, which President, which person, when all is said and done. You blame one, some of us blame another, but what is important is the policy , taxes , economic problems, what is done to let the economy grow , or be dominated by rules. You call the names we all think you do because you reference yourself . We are certainly not the same as you think of yourself.
vitriolo

Haverhill, MA

#17562 Jul 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
Cojudo:
Romney is not the President.
vitriolo

Haverhill, MA

#17563 Jul 9, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
****BIG STEVIE, AND MRS. BIG STEVIE ARE BACK IN THE COUNTRY. WE ARRIVED BACK ON THE RED EYE FROM VANCOUVER, B.C. AT 5:10 THIS A.M. WE HAD A GREAT TIME, WHILE ON VACATION, BUT ARE HAPPY TO BE BACK AT THE OLD HOME TWENTY. SORRY FOR TODAY'S JOKE, BUT BIG STEVIE IS PLAYING CATCHUP!****
For a couple years I've been blaming it on lack of sleep and too much pressure from my job, but now, I found out the real reason: I'm tired because I'm overworked. The population of this country is 237 million. 104 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work. There are 85 million in school, which leaves 48 million to do the work. Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government, leaving 19 million to do the work. 2.8 million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 16.2 million to do the work. Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for State and City Governments, and that leaves 1.4 million to do the work. At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals, leaving 1,212,000 to do the work. Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons. That leaves just two people to do the work - You and me, and you're sitting there at your computer reading jokes!
That is very good!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17564 Jul 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard this same ole stuff for years. Which Party, which President, which person, when all is said and done. You blame one, some of us blame another, but what is important is the policy , taxes , economic problems, what is done to let the economy grow , or be dominated by rules. You call the names we all think you do because you reference yourself . We are certainly not the same as you think of yourself.
You stupid pos, you lost again.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17565 Jul 10, 2013
vitriolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cojudo:
Romney is not the President.
And never will be.

Houston, TX

#17566 Jul 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Welcome back, Stevie!
Thank you, Whitey! It's great to be back, and you're right about the sadness of our national situation. Here in Texas, our children are hard pressed to find after school/summer jobs because the aliens, illegal and otherwise, have made minimum wage jobs a career choice. You're also right that something will come along. Let's just pray that it's good! Have a wonderful day, my friend!!

Houston, TX

#17568 Jul 10, 2013
vitriolo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is very good!
Thank you, "V," that makes me feel a little better about a joke with a somewhat doubtful humor factor. Have a great day, my friend!!!
huh

Glasgow, KY

#17570 Jul 10, 2013
Troll Killer wrote:
<quoted text> You need to shut up you don't add any value whatsoever to what you post I will give you a quarter if you will go away that is more than fair. You need to ask for my permission to post before you post. I am your boss! Remember?
Is troll killer just a name or is that what you do? I may have some work for you on Horse Cave topix. We have a troll that goes by "Rex". He's old and stale and keeps saying the same crap over and over. Interested?
stan

Glasgow, KY

#17571 Jul 10, 2013
what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min The Apostle 7,030
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Uncle Tab 155,280
15 Most Charismatic Frontmen Of All Time 17 min texas pete 5
Word Association (Aug '11) 35 min Jennifer Renee 5,121
the expo does it again! 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 40
Was Candidate Ray Set Up at Expo Concert? 1 hr Pathetic 5
The most bow - legged people in pike county 1 hr enter name 5
Facebook parents that think there kids are royalty 4 hr Bobcat 93
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Pikeville Jobs

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE