Next Last
Lol

Pikeville, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Who won at Valley Friday Night???
curious

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2013
dont be shocked... Pikeville won again despite the shenanigans Valley tried again.
I bet

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2013
I bet DPM did the most of the coaching if the Panthers won.
He can take any team and make them a winner.
He is the next RUPP.
That is why all the rumors are that he is going to the college level I bet
SVHS

Richmond, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2013
What is so funny...Michael Rowe. I like how he sends the city cops first to east ridge then to valley. Don't those city cops have anything else to do. I liked how he tried to stand on valleys side of the gym and suck up....trying to get back in the county. Well mike you showed your true colors when you pushed a woman from valley. we don't want your drunk a$$ so stay where you are and it is a much better fit for you...they deserve a man with your character at PISS
JustSaying

Paris, KY

#5 Feb 10, 2013
SVHS wrote:
What is so funny...Michael Rowe. I like how he sends the city cops first to east ridge then to valley. Don't those city cops have anything else to do. I liked how he tried to stand on valleys side of the gym and suck up....trying to get back in the county. Well mike you showed your true colors when you pushed a woman from valley. we don't want your drunk a$$ so stay where you are and it is a much better fit for you...they deserve a man with your character at PISS
So your saying this stuff about MR for pushing a women? So what does that say about a women who is employeed by the Pike County School system putting her hands on a child?
SVHS

Richmond, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>So your saying this stuff about MR for pushing a women? So what does that say about a women who is employeed by the Pike County School system putting her hands on a child?
At least the women wasn't drunk now come back on that one....
PHS

Pikeville, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2013
SVHS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who won?

Lol
Pills

Pikeville, KY

#8 Feb 12, 2013
SVHS wrote:
<quoted text>
So she is polled out?
valleyman

Wheelwright, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Mike why would you try and start this. You know that this woman is not on pills that you pushed. But it is a fact you are a drunk. Everybody knows all about you ever since high school. You need to run PISS and quit sneaking off everyday trying to find you a way back into the county. You are much better suited at PISS. What's wrong they on to your ways down there. Have a good day @$$hole
District and Regionals

Elkhorn City, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
If DP gets a few decisions from the sidelines. District winners will be wearing the Maroon and White.WOW won't it be great to see our young player performing before the college scouts in the post games. Even though he has a few seasons left at the panther gym.(Maybe)
Paintsville

Winchester, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2013
The valley cats are chickenshit and ruined Paintsville's senior night... Gutless last minute cancellation...
Smartazz

Virgie, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2013
Paintsville wrote:
The valley cats are chickenshit and ruined Paintsville's senior night... Gutless last minute cancellation...
There was a deadly accident that closed 23 for hours duh they couldn't get there.They did Paintsville a favor anyway because Pantiesville would have wound up losing like always!!!
Paintsville

Winchester, KY

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Stupid ass there was no trouble getting there with a detour and rerouted traffic. Smelly Valley deserved the forfeit loss and it would serve them right if Belfry cancelled their senior night! Poorest attitudes in the region!
Junior

Prestonsburg, KY

#14 Feb 13, 2013
That was pretty low and shitty!
Smartazz

Virgie, KY

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Paintsville wrote:
Stupid ass there was no trouble getting there with a detour and rerouted traffic. Smelly Valley deserved the forfeit loss and it would serve them right if Belfry cancelled their senior night! Poorest attitudes in the region!
Ah you know you girls at Paintiesville had more fun smoking each others poles than playing ball,the only balls Paintiesville likes to play with have hair on them!!
Smartazz

Virgie, KY

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Paintsville wrote:
Wah Wah Wah hey maybe Johnson Central will let Pantiesville play with their balls.LMAO!!!
Tigers

Winchester, KY

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Don't cry Smelly Valley.. You can lose again soon.. Chickenshit forfeit losers! Win and grin but now lose and hide! You will be lucky to get out of district this year also. Your girls team can beat the boys.. They have heart which is something the boys lack.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Who is the cheer slut that almost lives with that assistant coach enquiring minds want to no
Smartazz

Virgie, KY

#19 Feb 14, 2013
Tigers wrote:
Don't cry Smelly Valley.. You can lose again soon.. Chickenshit forfeit losers! Win and grin but now lose and hide! You will be lucky to get out of district this year also. Your girls team can beat the boys.. They have heart which is something the boys lack.
Awww are you a Pantiesville Pussycat fan to?
Smartazz

Virgie, KY

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Tigers wrote:
The only thing the Pantiesville Pussycats beat are each others poles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Vote Kentucky and... 12,428
1st BLOOD MOON = Isis + Ebola So What's Next i... 1 hr deez 23
What is the reason that the BOE elections are s... 1 hr Embarressed 33
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Athenesword 131,386
TV Shows that push "gay" agenda (Sep '09) 1 hr deez 28
Freeloading Mitch McConnell 1 hr Too Long Mitch 1
ebola 2 hr Show me the money 4
Walter and Pam May Supporting Jimmy Carter for ... 2 hr the conn man 30
Judge (Apr '14) 10 hr truth out 40
Hobby Lobby will not be here long. 12 hr Stone Cold 61
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match

Pikeville Jobs

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info