Mr Steel

Pikeville, KY

#506 Nov 18, 2012
Believe me Dr.King would not stand with the likes of Bill Oriley, Rush Limbaugh,Hannity,Beck or any of the right wing Loons like you!He would on the other hand find it easy to be in the company of Sharpton and Jackson he marched with them for civil rights.
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#507 Nov 18, 2012
Mr Steel wrote:
Believe me Dr.King would not stand with the likes of Bill Oriley, Rush Limbaugh,Hannity,Beck or any of the right wing Loons like you!He would on the other hand find it easy to be in the company of Sharpton and Jackson he marched with them for civil rights.
Ok...I have been mistaken before. I really thought more highly of MLK. I guess he is just like the rest. I didn't want to believe it.

Why is it that we can't depend on our impressions of others? It's disillusioning. Who can we really trust to be what they present themselves as being?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#508 Nov 19, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
<quoted text>Ok...I have been mistaken before. I really thought more highly of MLK. I guess he is just like the rest. I didn't want to believe it.
Why is it that we can't depend on our impressions of others? It's disillusioning. Who can we really trust to be what they present themselves as being?
We can trust you dope head. You present yourself as a druggie and you never disappoint.
Not changing my judgement

Pikeville, KY

#510 Nov 19, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
<quoted text>Ok...I have been mistaken before. I really thought more highly of MLK. I guess he is just like the rest. I didn't want to believe it.
I could have told you You were being civil and the other guy is nothing but a loud mouthed racist of the most smelly kind. His class of black is what is wrong with black people in general. mr still is right about itthough Old Martin Luther jr was just like farakhan and crazy al sharpton And they call us the racist.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#511 Nov 19, 2012
Not changing my judgement wrote:
<quoted text>I could have told you You were being civil and the other guy is nothing but a loud mouthed racist of the most smelly kind. His class of black is what is wrong with black people in general. mr still is right about itthough Old Martin Luther jr was just like farakhan and crazy al sharpton And they call us the racist.
You inbred white trash pos, you stimk like hell.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#512 Nov 19, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You inbred white trash pos, you stimk like hell.
what's STIMK is that some new word in the spade dictionary. You should get your boyfriend BLEEDING BLUE TO GET HIS SMART SON TO TEACH U SPELLING. HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SMART HE IS ALREADY WEARING DRESSES.
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#513 Nov 20, 2012
Not changing my judgement wrote:
<quoted text>I could have told you You were being civil and the other guy is nothing but a loud mouthed racist of the most smelly kind. His class of black is what is wrong with black people in general. mr still is right about itthough Old Martin Luther jr was just like farakhan and crazy al sharpton And they call us the racist.
Ireally did hold onto a good memory of Martin Luther KIng. I guess I just wanted to think there was at least one among them. Oh, well...
Mr Steel

Pikeville, KY

#514 Nov 20, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
You are mistaken all the time.The things you all fail to grasp is that not all people are christian not all black or whites are racist not all people are straight some are gay. We have diferent views and for you to think you have the right to push yours on others is foolish.We need more moderate politics! Left wing and right wing loons are killing this country.Of course these days it seems that 90% of the loons are on the right. You may choose to ignore the fact that blacks were inslaved and treated bad.They had to fight for their freedom you were just handed it because your white.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#515 Nov 20, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
<quoted text>Ireally did hold onto a good memory of Martin Luther KIng. I guess I just wanted to think there was at least one among them. Oh, well...
Up all night snorting the cocaine?
laughing 1

Robinson Creek, KY

#516 Nov 20, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
It isnt any wonder you are so far out there. You let one person hiding behind a user name on topix change your mind on something. Just from this one post, you let someone else give you a impression on someone else you and jumped all over their view even though you had a different view. All that from someone you dont have a clue as to who they are, what they know, or anything. You must only be a hate filled follower. Anyone who says anything about a black, gay, jew, dwarf, brain damaged, or brown eyes that you dont like, it has to be the truth. So you was mistaken over what you believed because one post on topix. That is a classic. Thanks for the laugh, and for showing how much of a follower you are. You go along with things without looking up anything, or any source to back up what was said. Now I know why you fall for so much of the bs you post on here.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#517 Nov 20, 2012
laughing 1 wrote:
<quoted text>It isnt any wonder you are so far out there. You let one person hiding behind a user name on topix change your mind on something. Just from this one post, you let someone else give you a impression on someone else you and jumped all over their view even though you had a different view. All that from someone you dont have a clue as to who they are, what they know, or anything. You must only be a hate filled follower. Anyone who says anything about a black, gay, jew, dwarf, brain damaged, or brown eyes that you dont like, it has to be the truth. So you was mistaken over what you believed because one post on topix. That is a classic. Thanks for the laugh, and for showing how much of a follower you are. You go along with things without looking up anything, or any source to back up what was said. Now I know why you fall for so much of the bs you post on here.
Did you expect anything else from this idiot? Remember, this moron actually thought a Donkey, couldn't mate with another Donkey. No joke. I wish I was making that up.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#518 Nov 20, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you expect anything else from this idiot? Remember, this moron actually thought a Donkey, couldn't mate with another Donkey. No joke. I wish I was making that up.
You mate monkeys.

Location hidden

#519 Nov 20, 2012
chevy wrote:
<quoted text>You mate monkeys.
Only your mom.
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#520 Nov 20, 2012
Mr Steel wrote:
<quoted text>You are mistaken all the time.The things you all fail to grasp is that not all people are christian not all black or whites are racist not all people are straight some are gay. We have diferent views and for you to think you have the right to push yours on others is foolish.We need more moderate politics! Left wing and right wing loons are killing this country.Of course these days it seems that 90% of the loons are on the right. You may choose to ignore the fact that blacks were inslaved and treated bad.They had to fight for their freedom you were just handed it because your white.
("Of course these days it seems that 90% of the loons are on the right.")

That's another stupid quote. If 90% are right, thewn why do you people have a left loon blck representing you in Washainton?

("You may choose to ignore the fact that blacks were inslaved and treated bad")

Another stupid quote. I never owned a slave and you've never even known one, so you can stick that old whining shit up your a&&. What do you want? You want slave owners' and slaves' bones dug up and put in a MMA ring? No...You want money and "free stuff".

("They had to fight for their freedom you were just handed it because your white.")

Yet another stupid quote. Blacks didn't have to fight for their freedom any more than they did ours in wars that threatened the entire country.

Blacks like you won't stand up and be counted in any line other than the one at the post office, collecting your "obama money".

Dr. King didn't intend several generations of you claiming 'reparations' for something not one GD one of you money suckers ever came close to except in old history books.

Grow up and act like a man for once instead of being a parasite on working people. You're the epitomy of the obama suck.

And you people are whining every day and every night because racists are growing in this country. You are creating another racist generation of you.

All of us have a God given right to defend ourselves.
wtf

Clay City, KY

#521 Nov 20, 2012
chevy wrote:
<quoted text>You mate monkeys.
You needle dick.

lmfao
lmfao
wtf

Clay City, KY

#522 Nov 20, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
<quoted text>("Of course these days it seems that 90% of the loons are on the right.")
That's another stupid quote. If 90% are right, thewn why do you people have a left loon blck representing you in Washainton?
("You may choose to ignore the fact that blacks were inslaved and treated bad")
Another stupid quote. I never owned a slave and you've never even known one, so you can stick that old whining shit up your a&&. What do you want? You want slave owners' and slaves' bones dug up and put in a MMA ring? No...You want money and "free stuff".
("They had to fight for their freedom you were just handed it because your white.")
Yet another stupid quote. Blacks didn't have to fight for their freedom any more than they did ours in wars that threatened the entire country.
Blacks like you won't stand up and be counted in any line other than the one at the post office, collecting your "obama money".
Dr. King didn't intend several generations of you claiming 'reparations' for something not one GD one of you money suckers ever came close to except in old history books.
Grow up and act like a man for once instead of being a parasite on working people. You're the epitomy of the obama suck.
And you people are whining every day and every night because racists are growing in this country. You are creating another racist generation of you.
All of us have a God given right to defend ourselves.
Snort another line stupid dope head.
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#523 Nov 20, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Snort another line stupid dope head.
Is that you, bleeding white boy cheerleader? It sure says the same one liners.
wtf

Clay City, KY

#525 Nov 20, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you, bleeding white boy cheerleader? It sure says the same one liners.
You ort one liners, oright after oher.

lmfao

Dope head pos.
wtf

Clay City, KY

#526 Nov 20, 2012
snort

Location hidden

#527 Nov 20, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you, bleeding white boy cheerleader? It sure says the same one liners.
Funny, because I've never said anything about you snorting a line.Nor have I ever called you a dope head. Unlike you, I only post under this name. I don't try to hide, or pretend to be other posters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
men who are jealous of thier own children (Nov '11) 13 min ladysadface 76
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 19 min Kyboy 13,454
$$127,400. wow 24 min whew 9
no where to turn 43 min lord forkwad 4
Allison Noud 57 min oh really 14
FBI Comes To Pike 1 hr lord forkwad 9
State rep and mine inspector indicted on briber... 1 hr lord forkwad 21
LITAFIK Wins DEBATE 3 hr lol 26
The R & R Show (Roger Johnson & Ralph Kilgore) 6 hr District 4 24
What is the reason that the BOE elections are s... 12 hr district 4 46