old dud, tan man, response, etc.
heres-a-thought

Pippa Passes, KY

#486 Nov 17, 2012
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> I meet hostility with even more ever increasing hostility. You don't want a war with me don't start one.
Haha...You going to beat me with your walker? That's hardly a "war", just a typical angry old man..Go find yourself a bench and talk about back in your day, like a good old man.
old dude

Pikeville, KY

#487 Nov 17, 2012
heres-a-thought wrote:
<quoted text> Haha...You going to beat me with your walker? That's hardly a "war", just a typical angry old man..Go find yourself a bench and talk about back in your day, like a good old man.
I just meant if you don't want a smarta$$ response from me don't give me one. Your posts are nothing but liberal drivel anyhow. As far as walkers and being back in my day goes I most likely could walk you into the ground being as I Grouse hunt behind big running bird dogs and the only "bench" I worry about is how much weight I can bench. Probably a lot more than some liberal pansy like you. Whatever.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#488 Nov 17, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
<quoted text>Do have enough sense to realize how many times you repeat yourself?
Do you drink a lot?
Are you on medication?
You could possibly add something to this debate were you to sober up or come down off whatever has you consistently saying the same thing over and , and over, and over, and over...
Say "neo-con" for us again. Use 'wtf's' childish spelling again "FAUX". Come one little White boy cheerleader. Jump through those hoops again. You're too damn stupid to even carry on a discussion with 'one line' homosexual wtf.
LOL And you don't repeat yourself? Dude does your hipocrisy ever have an end?

Do you get the point of calling it "Faux News"? there's nothing childish about it, it's actually rather witty, that is if you're smart enough to no what "faux" means. THough that could explain why you don't get it. BTW it's not WTF's, that label has been around for FNC for quite sometime now.

Location hidden

#489 Nov 17, 2012
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> I meet hostility with even more ever increasing hostility. You don't want a war with me don't start one.
LOL Oh you're so scarey...

Location hidden

#490 Nov 17, 2012
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> I just meant if you don't want a smarta$$ response from me don't give me one. Your posts are nothing but liberal drivel anyhow. As far as walkers and being back in my day goes I most likely could walk you into the ground being as I Grouse hunt behind big running bird dogs and the only "bench" I worry about is how much weight I can bench. Probably a lot more than some liberal pansy like you. Whatever.
And all you spew is radical right wing bullsh*t. So whats your point? At least he has factual evidence supporting what he says, unlike anything you've ever posted.
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#491 Nov 17, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
And all you spew is radical right wing bullsh*t. So whats your point? At least he has factual evidence supporting what he says, unlike anything you've ever posted.
What does a bleeding White boy cheerleader like you know about national issues? Tell us how tall your roundball boyfriend is. I think you might have that knowledge.

You are damn sure as stupid and childish as your protege 'wtf' about anything away from a roundball court and the showers where your dreams go to try to wash and hide from suckers like you two.
heres-a-thought

Pippa Passes, KY

#492 Nov 17, 2012
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> I just meant if you don't want a smarta$$ response from me don't give me one. Your posts are nothing but liberal drivel anyhow. As far as walkers and being back in my day goes I most likely could walk you into the ground being as I Grouse hunt behind big running bird dogs and the only "bench" I worry about is how much weight I can bench. Probably a lot more than some liberal pansy like you. Whatever.
And what would you call your posts? You basically just repeat what you hear Rush, Bill and the other fools on fox say. As far as bring a "liberal pansy" that's funny, I play sports and lift...That's the problem, you and a few others on this site feel that the Americans who voted for Obama are idiots, wanting a handout, homosexual, black or Mexican and that's just not the case. We are all Americans, we all are entitled to vote for who ever we choose, we are also entitled to voicing our opinion. We could bitch and moan for years over democrats and republicans, but in the end they are all politicians and they don't care about us hill billies here in Kentucky, never have and never will. Even our local officials don't give a damn, they are only worried about making their pockets fatter. Basically what I'm saying is we all have our reasons for voting the way we do, getting on topix and bitching at one another won't change anything and it damn sure won't make a greedy politician care. So what's the point?
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#493 Nov 17, 2012
The great nation of India was fortunate enough to be gifted with the presence and actions of a REAL man named Mahatma Gandhi.

Mahatma Ghandi was even a greater man than one of my black heroes, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mahatma Ghandi appealed to the poor and disenfranchised masses under British rule in India during the miserable days and years known as colonialism.

He truely was a man for the people and led them to the sea to challenge British BS about being the only entity allowed to take salt from the sea.

Mahatma Ghandi is as high on my list of REAL men and God like leaders of recorded history as any man of any race.

Now, in present day, a wannabe named barack hussein obama attempts to garner the love and adulation of the 'oppressed' in the United States and present himself as equal to or superior to GHANDI, a man who would see him for the phony he is but give him his last piece of bread.

How dare that litle POS put himself up on such a pedestal as the great Ghandi?

I'm sure the great peoples of India are offended by one who lies to their own kind to further his own selfish agenda instead of actually working for their benefit.

The valiant and various clans and tribes of India know that hussein obama is out to help himself and is a disgrace to the name of the great Mahatma Ghandi.
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#494 Nov 17, 2012
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. has, and always will, hold a place of honor around the tables of my large and extended family.

Dr. King, a man who understood he was an American of African heritage (American first), was a man of insight, compassion and passion. There was never such a man before him nor will there be another like him to further the cause of, not the black race, but the equality and acceptance of each race for the other.

I would drive people to polling places to vote for a man, either white or black, who had half the beauty of soul and halfthe wisdom of Dr. King.

The racial divide emanating from today's political arena was never sought nor even imagined by Dr. King.

The black man of today is not at all what Dr. King envisioned.

Dr. King would not vote for barack hussein obama today because of his undeniable intent to divide us against ourselves and the country he loved, envisioned, and gave his priceless and irreplaceable life for. There will never be another Dr. King, and the imposter in office today is a disgrace to his name.
laughing 1

Virgie, KY

#495 Nov 18, 2012
Have you all noticed, that all the so called "facts" this is put up on this board, the only ones with sources to back them up are not from the three back door buddies. One makes up something, the other two jumps all over it, repeats it, then when it gets debunked, they either, forget it was said and does not reply to the debunk. Or two, change the dates and the actual so called "facts" to fit the new proof that is in front of them.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#496 Nov 18, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. has, and always will, hold a place of honor around the tables of my large and extended family.
Dr. King, a man who understood he was an American of African heritage (American first), was a man of insight, compassion and passion. There was never such a man before him nor will there be another like him to further the cause of, not the black race, but the equality and acceptance of each race for the other.
I would drive people to polling places to vote for a man, either white or black, who had half the beauty of soul and halfthe wisdom of Dr. King.
The racial divide emanating from today's political arena was never sought nor even imagined by Dr. King.
Dr. King would not vote for barack hussein obama today because of his undeniable intent to divide us against ourselves and the country he loved, envisioned, and gave his priceless and irreplaceable life for. There will never be another Dr. King, and the imposter in office today is a disgrace to his name.
Even your Royal Family?

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
wtf

Jackson, KY

#497 Nov 18, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
<quoted text>What does a bleeding White boy cheerleader like you know about national issues? Tell us how tall your roundball boyfriend is. I think you might have that knowledge.
You are damn sure as stupid and childish as your protege 'wtf' about anything away from a roundball court and the showers where your dreams go to try to wash and hide from suckers like you two.
How is your Royal Family doing dope head?

Location hidden

#498 Nov 18, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
<quoted text>What does a bleeding White boy cheerleader like you know about national issues? Tell us how tall your roundball boyfriend is. I think you might have that knowledge.
What was that yesterday you were saying about repeating myself? Seems you're doing it just as much..

Location hidden

#499 Nov 18, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
The great nation of India was fortunate enough to be gifted with the presence and actions of a REAL man named Mahatma Gandhi.
Mahatma Ghandi was even a greater man than one of my black heroes, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Mahatma Ghandi appealed to the poor and disenfranchised masses under British rule in India during the miserable days and years known as colonialism.
He truely was a man for the people and led them to the sea to challenge British BS about being the only entity allowed to take salt from the sea.
Mahatma Ghandi is as high on my list of REAL men and God like leaders of recorded history as any man of any race.
Now, in present day, a wannabe named barack hussein obama attempts to garner the love and adulation of the 'oppressed' in the United States and present himself as equal to or superior to GHANDI, a man who would see him for the phony he is but give him his last piece of bread.
I'm sure the great peoples of India are offended by one who lies to their own kind to further his own selfish agenda instead of actually working for their benefit.
The valiant and various clans and tribes of India know that hussein obama is out to help himself and is a disgrace to the name of the great Mahatma Ghandi.
Wow, you're really getting desperate for material. Did Rush Limbaugh retire, or have you just not watched lately to get your talking points?

Location hidden

#500 Nov 18, 2012
laughing 1 wrote:
Have you all noticed, that all the so called "facts" this is put up on this board, the only ones with sources to back them up are not from the three back door buddies. One makes up something, the other two jumps all over it, repeats it, then when it gets debunked, they either, forget it was said and does not reply to the debunk. Or two, change the dates and the actual so called "facts" to fit the new proof that is in front of them.
They're just idiots, and trolls. nothing more.
Mr Steel

Pikeville, KY

#501 Nov 18, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
I am sure Dr.King would not stand with you on any issue.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#502 Nov 18, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
how dare you speak of such things you dope head pos.
Epitapher

Pikeville, KY

#503 Nov 18, 2012
Mr Steel wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure Dr.King would not stand with you on any issue.
You have a customary right to second guess Dr. King but obviously you have not made yourself aware of the man, his dreams, his passions, intelligence and ability to see others as they would desperately hope no one else could.

I was not born racist and I have, as you can see, a great respect for the likes of Dr. King and other early leaders. He/they were men of conscience, totally unlike the standard bearers of your black race today. I stood tall among my black friends as this country began to feel as if we could live in mutual respect. All that idealism has vanished now. Mutual respect has no chance in today's world of forced hiring of unqualified workers, forced acceptance into universities of unqualified students, etc.

I would like you to compare Dr. King to Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters, New lack panthers, Van Johnson, Barack Obama, Eric Holder and tell me Dr. King's message has not been completely hi-jacked and corrupted by a bunch of thugs and idiots.

Reference the black panthers intimidating voters in Philadelphia in '08 and their subsequent forgiveness as soon a black man became president and appointed a black attorney general. Reference obama's reaction to the Treyvon Martin case while ignoring hundreds of cases where the issue was reverse in racial involvement.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#504 Nov 18, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
<quoted text>You have a customary right to second guess Dr. King but obviously you have not made yourself aware of the man, his dreams, his passions, intelligence and ability to see others as they would desperately hope no one else could.
I was not born racist and I have, as you can see, a great respect for the likes of Dr. King and other early leaders. He/they were men of conscience, totally unlike the standard bearers of your black race today. I stood tall among my black friends as this country began to feel as if we could live in mutual respect. All that idealism has vanished now. Mutual respect has no chance in today's world of forced hiring of unqualified workers, forced acceptance into universities of unqualified students, etc.
I would like you to compare Dr. King to Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters, New lack panthers, Van Johnson, Barack Obama, Eric Holder and tell me Dr. King's message has not been completely hi-jacked and corrupted by a bunch of thugs and idiots.
Reference the black panthers intimidating voters in Philadelphia in '08 and their subsequent forgiveness as soon a black man became president and appointed a black attorney general. Reference obama's reaction to the Treyvon Martin case while ignoring hundreds of cases where the issue was reverse in racial involvement.
Did the Royal Epifailure come to already?

Lmfao
old dude

Pikeville, KY

#505 Nov 18, 2012
heres-a-thought wrote:
<quoted text> And what would you call your posts? You basically just repeat what you hear Rush, Bill and the other fools on fox say. As far as bring a "liberal pansy" that's funny, I play sports and lift...That's the problem, you and a few others on this site feel that the Americans who voted for Obama are idiots, wanting a handout, homosexual, black or Mexican and that's just not the case. We are all Americans, we all are entitled to vote for who ever we choose, we are also entitled to voicing our opinion. We could bitch and moan for years over democrats and republicans, but in the end they are all politicians and they don't care about us hill billies here in Kentucky, never have and never will. Even our local officials don't give a damn, they are only worried about making their pockets fatter. Basically what I'm saying is we all have our reasons for voting the way we do, getting on topix and bitching at one another won't change anything and it damn sure won't make a greedy politician care. So what's the point?
So why are you on here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min so true 141,518
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 21 min Kim 284
If you have have not seen your child in weekd 48 min You are great parent 1
PMC Nurses Need To Wear White Uniforms And Hats 54 min Paris Cowboy 54
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr HUH 28,431
Commonwealth VS Kevin Rowe (Mar '08) 1 hr KyGovIsAJoke 636
David Hefner is a child filming perv 1 hr kingblood 5
Vanderbeck Dislikes Some Social Media ????? 4 hr Amy 13
Judge Combs Redux 13 hr Amy 21
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance