old dud, tan man, response, etc.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#255 Nov 9, 2012
I guess Fox News is liberal spew too huh?

On The Job Hunt: Manufacturing Jobs Readily Available With No Skilled Workers to Fill Positions

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/12/02/on-job-h...

On The Job Hunt: Unfilled Jobs Across America, Are You Qualified?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/30/on-job-h...

Still want to call me a liberal lie spewer? Or are you mature enough to admit you were wrong?
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#256 Nov 9, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Times is liberal spew too? You are seriously f**king stupid. I just gave you factual proof of the increase in Manufacturing jobs, and you refuse to acknowledge truth. Oh well, play you stupid game of denial, doesn't matter to me. You're on your way out of this world, and those like you are as well. Good riddance.
Please leave then.plain English. You packing your bags yet. When u go take your educated son wtf with u.be one less no-it-all in Kentucky. Don't let the door knob hit u were the good lord split u.
Old Dude

Mount Sterling, KY

#257 Nov 9, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Times is liberal spew too? You are seriously f**king stupid. I just gave you factual proof of the increase in Manufacturing jobs, and you refuse to acknowledge truth. Oh well, play you stupid game of denial, doesn't matter to me. You're on your way out of this world, and those like you are as well. Good riddance.
Yes the Times is garbage just like everything else you post.
Old Dude

Mount Sterling, KY

#258 Nov 9, 2012
Even if 1000's of manufacturing jobs become available none of the check drawing drug using Obama crowd would work at them. Thanks to welfare roles and free rides even Walmart can't find workers around here.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#259 Nov 9, 2012
Old Dude wrote:
<quoted text> Yes the Times is garbage just like everything else you post.
My votes for u.good one keep up the good work.
orphan annie

United States

#260 Nov 9, 2012
I saw on the news today where the big 3 hired 3000 workers. also 3 plants were brought back to usa. 2 from Mexico and 1 from Canada. so jobs are coming back.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#261 Nov 9, 2012
orphan annie wrote:
I saw on the news today where the big 3 hired 3000 workers. also 3 plants were brought back to usa. 2 from Mexico and 1 from Canada. so jobs are coming back.
And the Mexico plant bought their workers with them.and like any other business they go out within the year. 3000 jobs are not going to help when 5000 leave. How many people are out of work. If job's are so easy to find how come people cannot find one.
Kyboy

Carrollton, KY

#262 Nov 9, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>I seem to better than you, or the rest of the Republican party, with your false idea that the wealthy reciving tax breaks will create jobs. News flash, it doesn't. Manufacturing jobs are returning to America, in big numbers, we just need to continue the trend.
The manufacturing sector did increase in job numbers but not as much as the left wing claims. Also must of the jobs created have a lower pay scale.

There were 11,891,000 manufacturing jobs in February 2012, down 661,000 since January 2009. That's 5% fewer manufacturing jobs. By contrast, there were 132,697,000 total non-farm jobs in the U.S. in February 2012 — down 864,000 since January 2009. That's a decline of a little more than one half of 1%.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/politics/...
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#263 Nov 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No. Romney made sure those jobs were gone.
wtf was walking down the road kicking a can when a genie pooed out.the genie said you got three wishes.
Wtf said his first wish was for a new Cadillac so the genie snapped his fingers and out came a brand new car.
Wtf said my second wish is for a million or two dollars. So the genie snapped his fingers and two million dollars appears in the trunk of his new Cadillac.
So the genie said you got one final wish make it a good one.
So wtf said I always wanted 2 be white and between a white woman's legs.
So the genie snapped his fingers and turned him into a tampon.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#264 Nov 9, 2012
Old Dude wrote:
Even if 1000's of manufacturing jobs become available none of the check drawing drug using Obama crowd would work at them. Thanks to welfare roles and free rides even Walmart can't find workers around here.
Is this your pitiful attempt at admiting you were wrong about the jobs?
heres-a-thought

Kite, KY

#265 Nov 9, 2012
chevy wrote:
<quoted text>
What political job you running for.that's a big or the biggest line of bull. You've got to be a politician trying to get votes. You should carry around a tape recorder and tape yourself. Anybody that line would have voted for Obama.
You are about too dumb to breath, I'm fairly certain that my dog, who is half blind can type a more coherent sentence than you...As far as what I said about big coal, that's no bull, just the truth and no, I'm not a politician.
laughing 1

Virgie, KY

#266 Nov 10, 2012
chevy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not scared only you are.why do you change your name so much.and Ian a big time racist not a closet one like you.I have my freedom of speech like it or not.you come on here calling people white trash and were supposed to take it don't think so.if you don't like what I say skip over it.you do know that don't you.and how come you don't talk back to people like WTF well come on you can say it Obama won't cut out your check. Lay down little boy before you have a massive heart attack.I'm white trash and I'm here to stay I'm racist and I'm here to stay I'm a redneck and I'm here to stay.you got a problem with that take it up with your cronies and join in bleeding blue's army.he's looking for more recruits. Read this over good and change your post name and comeback with your comments. I got more time to here you cry.
Show you are not scared. What was you beating around the bush with your words when you was talking about coon hunting? Spit it out, use your freedom of speech. I am sitting here laughing my a$$ off over you ignoring me for a little while because you are to big of a coward to say what is on your mine. People on here like you come and go. You thump your little chest and say, agree with me or you are gay! Do you honestly think hiding behind a user name, being afraid to say what is really on your mind, then calling someone gay bothers them? I will let you in on a secret, it doesnt. Hidden words from a hidden nobody cant hurt anyone. It seems like a grown man would know that.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#267 Nov 10, 2012
heres-a-thought wrote:
<quoted text> You are about too dumb to breath, I'm fairly certain that my dog, who is half blind can type a more coherent sentence than you...As far as what I said about big coal, that's no bull, just the truth and no, I'm not a politician.
I told you u don't have 2 read it. Clean out your ears.cry baby.so get your half blind dog 2 wipe your big fat ass.
laughing 1

Virgie, KY

#268 Nov 10, 2012
Just admit, you are to scared to come out and say what you was wanting to. You are to big of a coward to say what is exactly on your mind. I am gone for the rest of the day, so after this post, you can actually get up from the computer, you wont have to sit there wringing your hands waiting for my words to brighten your day.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#269 Nov 10, 2012
laughing 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Show you are not scared. What was you beating around the bush with your words when you was talking about coon hunting? Spit it out, use your freedom of speech. I am sitting here laughing my a$$ off over you ignoring me for a little while because you are to big of a coward to say what is on your mine. People on here like you come and go. You thump your little chest and say, agree with me or you are gay! Do you honestly think hiding behind a user. name, being afraid to say what is really on your. mind, then calling someone gay bothers them? I. will let you in on a secret, it doesnt. Hidden words from a hidden nobody cant hurt anyone. It seems like a grown man would know that.
I responded 2 you already on this , so get your half blind dog 2 read it 2 you. Cry baby was too damn high to read it Mister. Under Obama's new welfare system you can get a kindergarten kid to read the words you don't understand. You'll be ok
after tonight after you find a tool 2 cool u down. Cry baby.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#270 Nov 10, 2012
laughing 1 wrote:
Just admit, you are to scared to come out and say what you was wanting to. You are to big of a coward to say what is exactly on your mind. I am gone for the rest of the day, so after this post, you can actually get up from the computer, you wont have to sit there wringing your hands waiting for my words to brighten your day.
So go. Your Finley going to the dentist and get a hair cut.
heres-a-thought

Kite, KY

#271 Nov 10, 2012
chevy wrote:
<quoted text>I told you u don't have 2 read it. Clean out your ears.cry baby.so get your half blind dog 2 wipe your big fat ass.
Cleaning out my ears won't help me READ your useless drivel but, nice try, dumbass. Why would I be crying, because a dumb hick, who struggles using words with more than one syllable makes a petty attempt to insult me?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#272 Nov 10, 2012
Old Dude wrote:
Get your butt down to Wal Mart you greeter.

Lmfao
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#273 Nov 10, 2012
heres-a-thought wrote:
<quoted text> Cleaning out my ears won't help me READ your useless drivel but, nice try, dumbass. Why would I be crying, because a dumb hick, who struggles using words with more than one syllable makes a petty attempt to insult me?
So what cry baby. BOO HOOOO.I'D RATHER BE A HICK THAN A PERSON THAT THINKS THEY KNOW EVERYTHING. I STILL WANT TO SEE YOU WALK ON WATER MISTER ALWAYS RIGHT. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME I'M A MAN AND I CAN TAKE IT.LOOKS LIKE YOU CANNOT. AND AS FAR AS PUTTING TOGETHER A SENTENCE OR MAKING MARK'S DON'T WORRY ME THE LEAST. SEE I'M SMART ENOUGH TOO UNDERSTAND. YOUR NOT
YOU PROBABLY STILL READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON MISTER COFFEE SO YOU CAN MAKE IT.SO PROFESSOR YOU MIGHT MAKE YOUR FANCY MARK'S AND SENTENCES. BUT YOU HAVE TO GET A 5TH GRADER TO SIPHON IT FOR YOU.SO YOU CAN CALL BLUE AND TELL HIM IT'S NOT WORKING. HE WON'T GO AWAY.NICE TRY SHIT HEAD. BRING ON SOMEONE ELSE AND TRY AND RUN ME OFF TOPICS. I'M LIKE THAT TALL OAK TREE I'M STILL STANDING.
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#274 Nov 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Get your butt down to Wal Mart you greeter.
Lmfao
Why is that were you'll be doing your shoplifting today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help for the low class people 1 hr Save the hills 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 172,892
Pike Cent Under Investigation 1 hr Chairman ofda Board 22
Pregnant Shell girls 2 hr Sarah 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr IND 41,158
Looking for female German Shepherd to breed my ... (May '10) 2 hr Kingdavid 3 165
Stay in whitesburg 2 hr Hog Through Burg 20
Howard Keith Hall 3 hr Sandy 42
Pecker Size? (Sep '11) 3 hr meateater 44

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages