old dud, tan man, response, etc.

old dud, tan man, response, etc.

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Do you guys need tissues?
puddy kat

United States

#2 Nov 6, 2012
they need a beach towel boooohooo. congrats to all of us smart people.....
response

Thelma, KY

#3 Nov 6, 2012
This is truely a sad day for America. No tissues needed, but what a shame this man is back in office. I'll hold off on the tissues until we all need them and we will.
heres-a-thought

Kite, KY

#5 Nov 6, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
Do you guys need tissues?
Haha you know they do
response

Thelma, KY

#6 Nov 6, 2012
BB dooes it make you happy to see the US vote go to Hispanics and blacks? If so, why? What has inner city America done for you?
Oh well, I'll next be writing our representatives regarding the unfairness of the electorial vote. I suppose you think this it fair.
How about those Black Panthers and NAACP at the polls? Why were they there? Why weren't they escorted from the premises? I also noticed Obama back in Chicago with his ACORN crowd.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 6, 2012
response wrote:
This is truely a sad day for America. No tissues needed, but what a shame this man is back in office. I'll hold off on the tissues until we all need them and we will.
lol Give it up. No one bought this, why? Because it's BS.
puddy kat

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2012
it is a happy day for us. just cause you like romney don't mean we all do. sorry for your loss.
Nonsense

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2012
To be honest I am very surprised. I thought the people would fall prey to the same Bush "Family Value" nonsense. I guess the Press question black out for the last Month didn't help Romney. He had flip flopped so much even his supporters were questioning his sanity. The Election was his for the taking. We can be honest here, there aren't many that like Obama, and that includes me, but knew electing Romney would be a terrible mistake. The old days of constant lies and deceit just to get elected so you can cater to the one percent are long gone. I realize a lot of folks are unhappy, but it is time to unite together and try to get this Country back on the right track. Enough with the constant nonsense attacks and bickering. To Romney supporters I am sorry your candidate lost, but believe it is in your best interests.
response

Thelma, KY

#10 Nov 6, 2012
I am sorry that Obama won in the electorial colleges, again, large inner city population, but lost the popular vote. In short, more Americans voted for Romney.
I never called Romney as the winner, in fact, I didn't think he would win. It is very difficult to upseat an incumbant pres. The fact that Romney did so well against Obama is a testament as to how poor of president he is.
I have said it before, Obama has a purpose and that is to usher in the One World Order. It will be done/

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 7, 2012
response wrote:
I am sorry that Obama won in the electorial colleges, again, large inner city population, but lost the popular vote. In short, more Americans voted for Romney.
I never called Romney as the winner, in fact, I didn't think he would win. It is very difficult to upseat an incumbant pres. The fact that Romney did so well against Obama is a testament as to how poor of president he is.
I have said it before, Obama has a purpose and that is to usher in the One World Order. It will be done/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/07/who-...

As of the time of this article, Obama has won the popular vote as well 58,720,700 to 56,145,950 so don't try playing that card.
laughing

Virgie, KY

#13 Nov 7, 2012
response wrote:
BB dooes it make you happy to see the US vote go to Hispanics and blacks? If so, why? What has inner city America done for you?
Oh well, I'll next be writing our representatives regarding the unfairness of the electorial vote. I suppose you think this it fair.
How about those Black Panthers and NAACP at the polls? Why were they there? Why weren't they escorted from the premises? I also noticed Obama back in Chicago with his ACORN crowd.
Is that black panthers, or black panther? The image I seen was only one. You are telling me one black guy in a beret is enough to scare anyone off? How scared did it make you when you seen that one person standing there? Would that have kept you away from the polls? Is there any documented proof that the one black guy in a beret who was hired to work that polling station did anything to intimidate anyone into voting one way or another? How many people did he beat up and keep from voting?
Zoo Keeper

Salyersville, KY

#14 Nov 7, 2012
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>Is that black panthers, or black panther? The image I seen was only one. You are telling me one black guy in a beret is enough to scare anyone off? How scared did it make you when you seen that one person standing there? Would that have kept you away from the polls? Is there any documented proof that the one black guy in a beret who was hired to work that polling station did anything to intimidate anyone into voting one way or another? How many people did he beat up and keep from voting?
Most people run when they see gorilla, unless its caged

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 7, 2012
laughing wrote:
<quoted text>Is that black panthers, or black panther? The image I seen was only one. You are telling me one black guy in a beret is enough to scare anyone off? How scared did it make you when you seen that one person standing there? Would that have kept you away from the polls? Is there any documented proof that the one black guy in a beret who was hired to work that polling station did anything to intimidate anyone into voting one way or another? How many people did he beat up and keep from voting?
Pay no attention to this fool. He was probably singing the praises of the Electorial College when Bush lost the pop vote but one the election in 2000. Too bad for him that Obama won the pop vote too.
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

#16 Nov 7, 2012
Get ready, The United Nations will be ruining Amerika. So be prepared, its coming soon, to a country near you!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 7, 2012
response wrote:
BB dooes it make you happy to see the US vote go to Hispanics and blacks? If so, why? What has inner city America done for you?
Oh well, I'll next be writing our representatives regarding the unfairness of the electorial vote. I suppose you think this it fair.
How about those Black Panthers and NAACP at the polls? Why were they there? Why weren't they escorted from the premises? I also noticed Obama back in Chicago with his ACORN crowd.
It has nothing to do with Inner City America has done for me, it's about what Obama has done for this country. Which was a lot despite what you and your lying party said. So go cry to your representatives about the Electorial vote, even though you were more than likely singing it's praises when it got Bush the election in 2000. BTW Obama won the pop vote too, glad I could break that to you.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 7, 2012
JOE NOBODY wrote:
Get ready, The United Nations will be ruining Amerika. So be prepared, its coming soon, to a country near you!
Amerika?
Mr Steel

Phelps, KY

#19 Nov 7, 2012
response wrote:
BB dooes it make you happy to see the US vote go to Hispanics and blacks? If so, why? What has inner city America done for you?
Oh well, I'll next be writing our representatives regarding the unfairness of the electorial vote. I suppose you think this it fair.
How about those Black Panthers and NAACP at the polls? Why were they there? Why weren't they escorted from the premises? I also noticed Obama back in Chicago with his ACORN crowd.
Obama won from the american vote!The inner city is poor as we are.He won the popular vote electorial vote whent with the pop vote!.That was 2000 when Bush lost the pop vote to Gore.
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

#20 Nov 7, 2012
Yes Amerika! Third World Country. While we're at it let's just swap the Flag out, for O's stupid little logo. Bite on that.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#21 Nov 7, 2012
JOE NOBODY wrote:
Yes Amerika! Third World Country. While we're at it let's just swap the Flag out, for O's stupid little logo. Bite on that.
Oooohhh did you lose last Night???

lmfao
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

#22 Nov 7, 2012
It hasn't hit you yet, but so did you and your Liberal friends! Lmfao!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanctuary Cities 1 hr Trump Failed Again 85
Trump Failed Again 1 hr Trump Is Failure 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Trump Has Lied 5,040
Wicca 3 hr Who dat 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr its like this 164,801
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 hr BB Board 37,138
Masturbating Women Appreciation Thread 8 hr Chester 3
Eric conn is on the run Mon Deep State 81

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages