can rodney beat fuzzy for sheriff

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
2014race

Georgetown, KY

#1 Jun 10, 2013
Fuzzy needs to realize it's time for someone else. He has had it the office since the 50s. We don't need an old man in there anymore.
yes

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Jun 10, 2013
yes I think that Rodney can beat fuzzy
2014race

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jun 10, 2013
yes wrote:
yes I think that Rodney can beat fuzzy
read the news express, fuzzy admits he is too old for the job. its time for a change
I love this down

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 Jun 10, 2013
I for one have voted for Fuzzy many times, but really...Its time for the man to go home. I will support Mr Scott this election. I do wish someone had ran with more law enforcement back ground. Like an X state trooper. Someone that is willing to get out and beat down doors instead of trying to look pretty behind a desk and collect a few taxes while hanging out at every funeral.

Just my opinion
Wanna Bet

Richmond, KY

#5 Jun 10, 2013
If Fuzzy is still breathing he can win, even if on life support. Stick a mirror under his nose, if he don't fog it Rodney might have a slight chance!
Fuzzy Memory

Shelbiana, KY

#6 Jun 10, 2013
Wanna Bet wrote:
If Fuzzy is still breathing he can win, even if on life support. Stick a mirror under his nose, if he don't fog it Rodney might have a slight chance!
Want to bet???

We will see.
2014race

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jun 10, 2013
I love this down wrote:
I for one have voted for Fuzzy many times, but really...Its time for the man to go home. I will support Mr Scott this election. I do wish someone had ran with more law enforcement back ground. Like an X state trooper. Someone that is willing to get out and beat down doors instead of trying to look pretty behind a desk and collect a few taxes while hanging out at every funeral.
Just my opinion
kinda hard to beat down doors when you probably forget what you were doing at the house. I bet there are signs at the court house showing him how to get to his office
Senile City Commissioners

Shelbiana, KY

#8 Jun 10, 2013
It is probably okay to have severely senile Pikeville City Commissioners, but the County Sheriff is a completely different matter altogether.
oooops

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jun 10, 2013
one of them don't know how to arrest the other doesn't know how to keep them in jail. either way the people will have to decide.
Too Old

Shelbiana, KY

#10 Jun 10, 2013
oooops wrote:
one of them don't know how to arrest the other doesn't know how to keep them in jail. either way the people will have to decide.
That older one does not know where he lives.
oooops

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jun 10, 2013
Too Old wrote:
<quoted text>That older one does not know where he lives.
so Pike County politics as usual gotcha
Just saying

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jun 11, 2013
Better off to just get rid of the Sheriff's department give Rodney Scott a green shirt and put him beside the road with the inmates to pick up trash. Hopefully when the FBI does a investigation they will take his ass to a federal prison and a few that works with him.
oooops

Lexington, KY

#13 Jun 11, 2013
I got a feeling were gonna see alot of people running for office...
My Taxes Are Wasted

Jackson, KY

#14 Jun 11, 2013
Can anyone tell me the requirements of being Sheriff? Why is our current allowed to show up at 11 am or later each day? I haul coal ii Phelps and it seems everyday he leaves around 11 or later. Does crime sleep in until noon?

I don't know for sure how late he works but I would be surprised if he puts in forty hours of WORK a week. And just how effective can someone at his age be as our Sheriff? If you are tired of having the druggies rob you blind then we need someone that can do the job.

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

#15 Jun 11, 2013
Wanna Bet wrote:
i agree, they can wheel fuzzy in on a gurney and he can beat rodney, he has been pretty fair to most citizens since hes been in office, i used to work with the courts and he was always good to me and decent and joking and got along with everyone.
rodney on the other hand, well, anyone who has had a relative or friend or themselves have been locked up in his pay to play jail since he took over, well, spread the word, how he treats the inmates.
how he treats them like a dollar sign, that is the same way he would run the county.
everything would be outsourced.
you would have to pay to park in the riverfill to visit the court, you would have to pay to use the bathrooms.
he is all about a dollar sign and i suspect he is being backed by those who want revenue for the county and city.
he isnt for the citizens at all. and he is one of the most unfair men who has ever worked in the system in pike county.

Ojai, CA

#17 Jun 11, 2013
Trash wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like you have alot of experience with Jail trash.
never been in jail, never been arrested, but worked closely with the jail employees thru my job, seen many negative changes take place for the inmates and their families.
call me all the names you like, it doesnt change the truth, rodney scott is not the man to put in the job of sheriff.
i know if you had a relative sitting in that stinking nasty cold jail, going hungry, and cant even make a phone call to speak to their mom or wife, or to be given the decency of a shave without having to pay for it, or even to be given their medication when they are sick, you would know what im talking about.
ask around, how many dropped like flies at the jail after scott took over????
they couldnt stand the way he was giving preference to some inmates and employees as well.
but that was a good attempt at humor, try again.
i have the cleanest record in the county, ive never even gotten a parking ticket.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#19 Jun 11, 2013
i am trash, i love to dumpster dive...especially in the dumpster of the local gay bar.
wellwell

Georgetown, KY

#20 Jun 11, 2013
pink sugarplum wrote:
<quoted text>never been in jail, never been arrested, but worked closely with the jail employees thru my job, seen many negative changes take place for the inmates and their families.
call me all the names you like, it doesnt change the truth, rodney scott is not the man to put in the job of sheriff.
i know if you had a relative sitting in that stinking nasty cold jail, going hungry, and cant even make a phone call to speak to their mom or wife, or to be given the decency of a shave without having to pay for it, or even to be given their medication when they are sick, you would know what im talking about.
ask around, how many dropped like flies at the jail after scott took over????
they couldnt stand the way he was giving preference to some inmates and employees as well.
but that was a good attempt at humor, try again.
i have the cleanest record in the county, ive never even gotten a parking ticket.
fuzy is an old man, way too old for the job. the old who is your family approach isn't working anymore. fuzzy is stuck back in the 70s. he is an old pitiful man, watch him on tv stumbling for his words trying to speak
Dump Scott

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jun 11, 2013
If Rodney Scott can't keep the drugs out of the jail, how in the world can he keep them out of the county as sheriff? Scott has run that jail as a personal playpen. Why trade a political legend for a wannabe? Scott ain't no fresh savior, he's just a hack who wants to move up.

Ojai, CA

#22 Jun 11, 2013
Trash wrote:
<quoted text>Your Family must be all trash because you damn sure are.
well, as the saying goes, never argue with a fool, or a tool.
but my final word to you is, if i am trash, you must be lower than trash, because you are always below me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the best place to get botox in Pikeville? (Apr '16) 3 min tigger 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 161,079
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Kyboy 4,064
Ashley Brown's campaign lies 1 hr interesting 46
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 9,318
Airport Board Once Again FAILS to Meet v2.0 3 hr Time For Change 29
Trump In Trouble 3 hr More Trump Lies 32

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages