How does Blaine Tackett have Facebook...

How does Blaine Tackett have Facebook in Prison?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Do they let the prisoners have facebook now?
nog

Whitesburg, KY

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Nobody care you nosey skanky! Get a life!!
really

Pikeville, KY

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Do they let the prisoners have facebook now?
If you aren't his family, then it doesn't concern you... Yes, he has a family... that doesnt need to be talked about by the likes of you, so let it go..
JustSaying

Martin, KY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
I think they do I have seen other people that I know are in prison on facebook. They have a prison site where they can send and receive emails from people they put on their list. Its a cheaper option than calling collect and running up phone bills. I know not everyone can afford to take collect calls from inmates.
Leroy is back

Winchester, KY

#5 Dec 31, 2012
I noticed in his profile pic he has buffed up. He's probably trying to keep the rapers away by having big mucsles. Does anyone know if he has been turned yet?
No Way

Harold, KY

#6 Dec 31, 2012
I think the public needs to get together and see that inmates are not allowed computers...Our prisoners get better that our elderly...I have heard that some way they can get your Phone number and info from the internet and run your phone bill very high...Maybe someone has heard of this and can explain it...What was his crime?...Punishment should fit the crime....do the crime ,pay your time
really

Pikeville, KY

#7 Dec 31, 2012
No Way wrote:
I think the public needs to get together and see that inmates are not allowed computers...Our prisoners get better that our elderly...I have heard that some way they can get your Phone number and info from the internet and run your phone bill very high...Maybe someone has heard of this and can explain it...What was his crime?...Punishment should fit the crime....do the crime ,pay your time
No one really cares what you think, they are still human beings, some of them I would trust more than i would people outside of prison. they just made one mistake that doesn't constitute a life sentence. this man has a family, and if He wants to communicate with them through the internet, more power to him. People should really just mind their own f-ing business. I would love to meet some of these uppity people on here face to face. Some of these people that never make a mistake. They get on here and bash people behind a computer, but are afraid to run that suck under their nose face to face with people. hypocrites, that's all I see on here.
HAHAHA

Pikeville, KY

#8 Dec 31, 2012
I was surprised by all the friends aka buyers he has on his facebook. He must have sold the good stuff. Even Doug Johnson a preacher is on there.
well

Pikeville, KY

#9 Dec 31, 2012
All people doesn't make mistakes that are landing them in jail/prison. They should have to write letters and lick stamps and envelopes.
Big Mike

United States

#10 Jan 1, 2013
All i can say is i knew Blaine for a few years before he went to prison he was noting but nice to me and for those smart a** on here no i have never done or sold drugs in my life.Misty is a very nice woman so leave the family alone.
Big Mike

Hyattsville, MD

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Blaine if by any chance you read this i thought alot of you the few years i knew you, i love you man, i don't see any reason for running a good mans name in the ground, but you know some people get their kicks that way, so don't worry about it. Thinking of you a lot buddy. Love you so much.
Alice

Winchester, KY

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Big Mike wrote:
Blaine if by any chance you read this i thought alot of you the few years i knew you, i love you man, i don't see any reason for running a good mans name in the ground, but you know some people get their kicks that way, so don't worry about it. Thinking of you a lot buddy. Love you so much.
I also know Blayne and I know he was anything but good and if the truth ever comes out about what he really HAD done then he would be in prison for a lot longer than 15 years. He still has a few secrets.
right is right

Vilonia, AR

#13 Jan 1, 2013
the facebook was done by his family, not him!
right is right

Hyattsville, MD

#14 Jan 1, 2013
People are so mean! His family loves him just as you love your family. Think about it! You love your kid, if he was in prison for 15 yrs wouldn't you like to talk to him? So they want to talk to him because he is their family, if your family member was locked up! You all must be on food stamps not wanting him to be able to talk to his family. That's just wrong. I mean if anyone that had a child locked up and someone didn't want you talking to them that person would have to be on food stamps not wanting you to talk to your kid. They're people too, just because they did wrong doesn't mean their family loves them any less. People locked up should be able to communicate with family, anyone that says different must be on food stamps.
Big Mike Queenie Boy

France

#15 Jan 1, 2013
right is right wrote:
People are so mean! His family loves him just as you love your family. Think about it! You love your kid, if he was in prison for 15 yrs wouldn't you like to talk to him? So they want to talk to him because he is their family, if your family member was locked up! You all must be on food stamps not wanting him to be able to talk to his family. That's just wrong. I mean if anyone that had a child locked up and someone didn't want you talking to them that person would have to be on food stamps not wanting you to talk to your kid. They're people too, just because they did wrong doesn't mean their family loves them any less. People locked up should be able to communicate with family, anyone that says different must be on food stamps.
Local inbreds in this town have no idea how to succeed. Go f**k your underage sister while your grandfather is poking you in the rear, make a crosseyed kid and collect another check. Pappy will be proud!

http://i.imgur.com/tHJTt.png...

Signed,

Big Mike The Queerie Turdburglur
stupid

Pikeville, KY

#16 Jan 1, 2013
just becouse someone is on his facebook DOES NOT make them a dope head. besides what he had done he has a good heart.
HAHAHA wrote:
I was surprised by all the friends aka buyers he has on his facebook. He must have sold the good stuff. Even Doug Johnson a preacher is on there.
big mike

United States

#17 Jan 1, 2013
i guess there are two of us using the screen name as for me i just knew him for a few years.as for the guy with inbred comment if you were talking to me i would love to compare my life and thing i have earned just because you like a person dosent mean you live the same lifestyle.It is so easy to hide behinde your screen.PUNK
how

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jan 1, 2013
IF it's true I think that it's anyone concern and right to bitch that pays their taxes if this criminal is being spoiled rotten in prison with facebook because I would bet IF this true that the tax payers are paying for the computer he is using facebook on. IF this is true. I agree with other poster, let him lick stamps and work doing some prison chores for those stamps.
Big Mike Little Dangler

Netherlands

#19 Jan 1, 2013
big mike wrote:
i guess there are two of us using the screen name as for me i just knew him for a few years.as for the guy with inbred comment if you were talking to me i would love to compare my life and thing i have earned just because you like a person dosent mean you live the same lifestyle.It is so easy to hide behinde your screen.PUNK
Stop using my name. Go take that little tootsie roll that dangles between your legs and go down to the closest park and hit up old dudes for 5 dollar hummers. The only thing you have in life is a single wide that leaks, an old ho you call your "old lady", and some blaine freak you call a friend who sits in prison. Good god dude your idea of success is funny. Did you graduate high school? Is Nascar your 'thang'?
JustSaying

Georgetown, KY

#20 Jan 1, 2013
All I ever hear is my tax dollars your tax dollars can't pay everything. The State gets paid so much per day per inmate. How does an inmate having facebook hurt you? And how do you know they don't work in prison to able to use a computer. These people have kids and I would say it doesn't matter to the kid why they are in prison all kids know is its their parent and they love them and want to be able to talk to them. Anyone who is computer smart could steal your information. How do you know these people are guilty ? I know a lot are but I also know innocent people go to jail everyday. He!! The only thing some people are good at is b!tching know wonder they have enough experience at it. To bad you can't make a career out of it bc a lot of you sure would be rich. I would really like to meet some of you bc I have never met a perfect person such as yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Brown lied to voters 1 min She Did Not 16
ANE Headlines 6 min Wow 12
Industrial Park 11 min Where Is Greenhouse 41
Riot In Virginia 14 min Blame Trump 24
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 29 min Change Of Venue 44
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min ChromiuMan 166,377
Looking for two sisters lived with grandmother ... 2 hr Butch 2

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages