Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 21, 2011
Honestly people, are you so blind with malicious intent and spite that you really are the low trash you strive concealing in anonymity here? A real honest to God shame to the point you really are unable to do anything BUT hide here and try to create chaotic problems? I really am somewhat disturbed to see that there are people here who really seem to think that it is OK to stalk and harass people at their homes. They think it's OK to make months of threats, lies, false accusations and hypocritical gestures and then to seek out someone and try to confront them. My God people, do you all really grasp the fact this is merely a public forum allowing people with low self esteem or lacking any decent moral character or honor to act out in a manner that comforts their already non - existent stability and confidence? Everyone acts like it's all a big joke to seek to maliciously do ill intending acts to others, it's bad enough just the words used here, the things that are said about others while you're in hiding but seriously, so many of you support and basically endorse stalking people, defaming people and trying to taint public perception of someone. Folks, this is only a website, these are only words so why are you so weak, so intimidated as to allow these words to create such despicable traits within yourselves? Are you really that low, that trashy, that scum - like to start with? First I had someone become obsessed with me here to the point of blind hypocritical actions and outright lies on their part, so blind they did things so stupid that I think they really wanted to be caught or killed solely because of words
posted here by a stranger. Now I have another psychotic who has admitted to obtaining and saving pictures of me, is trying to use those pictures maliciously even after being served cease and desist orders. How sick is this? How demented to save pictures of a man, a complete stranger and apparently lust for or obsess about those pictures to where he (?) wants to publish those pictures and get feedback from even more complete strangers about them?! This is sick, people, it's perverse and it doesn't matter if you like me or not, like what I say or not..these are social and
psychological lines being transgressed here no matter how you dislike me.
You all act like it's OK, like it's acceptable and justifiable to do some
one like this merely because you don't agree with their words or how they conduct themselves.. Well what if someone decides they don't like you or your words suddenly and start coming to your home, taking pictures of it and you? What if they become obsessed about you and start collecting pictures of you and have not only tried to use those pictures in hostile acts but now, a year later are admitting they have those pictures and are trying to use them to defame you somehow? Honestly folks, I know I antagonize many of you but I mainly do so because YOU allow me to, you give me the power to piss you off with WORDS and words only. I have never tried to discover who any of you are or hunt you down, I really don't care to be honest for these are only words and many of you have to hide to say them so really now, how threatening can you truly be in the real world? None as far as I am concerned since I already see you here for the cowards you are but it's crossing a line when you begin acting on things..stalking people, taking pictures of them, or collecting pictures of them and while I see much of Topix as entertainment, amusing,
it is insanity to carry out acts such as these solely because of a stranger on the internet words. You all think it's funny because it's NOT you it's happening to but what if it were. Like me or not, who cares but there is right and wrong no matter what and many people here are showing what sickly twisted people you are and you may be anonymous but those negative traits are ingrained in your being so that means you have them here and in the real world both, you are sick here and in truth.
lol

Pikeville, KY

#2 Mar 21, 2011
I wonder if this person ever takes time to make hisself think about what his actions are?This person has advice for people that he might just need to take himself.My advice to you is go take a long look in the mirror for many are fooled by you but you need to check yourself out before judging others and giving out judgements that you know nothing of,you just phatom to know things,you think you are so great because you have a big library of big words,I am only answering to this because you are the same as you say other people are on here.lol THE SAME.Hyprocity and all.

“Could It Be...Satan?!”

Since: Mar 11

Well Isn't That Special?!

#3 Mar 21, 2011
lol wrote:
I wonder if this person ever takes time to make hisself think about what his actions are?This person has advice for people that he might just need to take himself.My advice to you is go take a long look in the mirror for many are fooled by you but you need to check yourself out before judging others and giving out judgements that you know nothing of,you just phatom to know things,you think you are so great because you have a big library of big words,I am only answering to this because you are the same as you say other people are on here.lol THE SAME.Hyprocity and all.
Oh my poor, poor lost hypocrite child. you are here saying you serve God and trust God then you come here telling lies on people and trying to hurt others because they are loyal to their friends and defend their friends and because you are so petty and evil you are blind to your very own hypocrisy. If you see him as a hypocrite then it's only because you are such one that you can easily recognize it in others. I am so sure that God will be proud of you doing what you are doing huh you evil sheep in wolves clothing. Don't hate on legend because he is special and you are just Special Ed.! Oh, what in the world is
" phatom " LOL!

“Could It Be...Satan?!”

#4 Mar 21, 2011
lol wrote:
Suckers, Klonk, LOL, Hahahaa, Monica Lewinsky..all those names your using and hiding behind, do you know why? you are do demon possessed and those demons come in several at a time, remember the bible story about Jesus casting the demons out of the man? the demons said there name was Legion because they were many. You are possessed by Legion and your master satan. just look at all the evil you are busy doing here right now, all the names you are hiding behind and telling lies from. Poor poor lost demon child, you are ill pitiful one. when legion was cast out of the man the demons went into a herd of pigs close by..honey, you are that pig! you are satanic swine so evil so hypocrite that you are dumb like a pig and cant see how sick you are.
poorguy

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2011
This Legend guy is kind of pitiful in a way.
Always online day or night and on here posting and replying.
Its not a bad thing but you really need to take some time out for yourself and go outside in the sun light and enjoy life outside of the internet.
Exercise, Hobbies, maybe a sport.
All of these are good things to do that keep the mind and body in great working order.
To much internet isn't good for someone's health and you shouldn't neglect yourself by staying on here so much. You can build more character out in the public then you can online.
Would you like to join me and my friends at the YMCA sometime?
There are a lot of nice and friendly people up there and making new friends in the real world is a lot of fun.
Your more then welcome to come
monk

Pikeville, KY

#6 Mar 21, 2011
the church Iady wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my poor, poor lost hypocrite child. you are here saying you serve God and trust God then you come here telling lies on people and trying to hurt others because they are loyal to their friends and defend their friends and because you are so petty and evil you are blind to your very own hypocrisy. If you see him as a hypocrite then it's only because you are such one that you can easily recognize it in others. I am so sure that God will be proud of you doing what you are doing huh you evil sheep in wolves clothing. Don't hate on legend because he is special and you are just Special Ed.! Oh, what in the world is
" phatom " LOL!
OH my dear poor hypocrite child blah blah blah.You are the one who is a devil no hyprocrite,just plain evil.You have been in on taking advantage of the elderly.molesting your own children,stealing,lying and taking advantage of people who do fool with you.I would be ashamed to call myself church lady if i were you.Back in the day they used to burn witches like you.I wish they still did but my GOD will get you I am sure of this.You are sick in the head d,i mean church lady,get real you are satans spawn.sit back and watch who comes out on top of the situation.YOU evil witch. May you wake up with your breath tomorrow.GOD help you.

“Could It Be...Satan?!”

#7 Mar 21, 2011
poorguy wrote:
This Legend guy is kind of pitiful in a way.
Always online day or night and on here posting and replying.
Its not a bad thing but you really need to take some time out for yourself and go outside in the sun light and enjoy life outside of the internet.
Exercise, Hobbies, maybe a sport.
All of these are good things to do that keep the mind and body in great working order.
To much internet isn't good for someone's health and you shouldn't neglect yourself by staying on here so much. You can build more character out in the public then you can online.
Would you like to join me and my friends at the YMCA sometime?
There are a lot of nice and friendly people up there and making new friends in the real world is a lot of fun.
Your more then welcome to come
monk wrote:
<quoted text>OH my dear poor hypocrite child blah blah blah.You are the one who is a devil no hyprocrite,just plain evil.You have been in on taking advantage of the elderly.molesting your own children,stealing,lying and taking advantage of people who do fool with you.I would be ashamed to call myself church lady if i were you.Back in the day they used to burn witches like you.I wish they still did but my GOD will get you I am sure of this.You are sick in the head d,i mean church lady,get real you are satans spawn.sit back and watch who comes out on top of the situation.YOU evil witch. May you wake up with your breath tomorrow.GOD help you.
Poor guy, Monk, Understand, Butler,
Suckers, Klonk, LOL, Hahahaa, Monica Lewinsky..all those names your using and hiding behind, do you know why? you are so demon possessed and those demons come in several at a time, remember the bible story about Jesus casting the demons out of the man? the demons said there name was Legion because they were many. You are possessed by Legion and your master satan. just look at all the evil you are busy doing here right now, all the names you are hiding behind and telling lies from. Poor poor lost demon child, you are ill pitiful one. when legion was cast out of the man the demons went into a herd of pigs close by..honey, you are that pig! you are satanic swine so evil so hypocrite that you are dumb like a pig and cant see how sick you are.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 21, 2011
lol wrote:
You actually read all of that? That is impressive but then you wrote half of a book yourself. Sad. You could have had a point but it's now lost.
lol

Pikeville, KY

#9 Mar 21, 2011
Church lady you are spawn of the devil go back and read what you wrote you sure aren't of GOD just another pretender.GOD may take your breath before daylight,i would be afraid of lying down if i were as evil as you.I know who you are big d.Wait till the preacher reads all this on you.no more chrch lady you will be.

“Could It Be...Satan?!”

#10 Mar 21, 2011
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually read all of that? That is impressive but then you wrote half of a book yourself. Sad. You could have had a point but it's now lost.
She's a moron, she can't read..oh but seems neither can you, LOL!
poorguy

United States

#11 Mar 21, 2011
the church Iady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Poor guy, Monk, Understand, Butler,
Suckers, Klonk, LOL, Hahahaa, Monica Lewinsky..all those names your using and hiding behind, do you know why? you are so demon possessed and those demons come in several at a time, remember the bible story about Jesus casting the demons out of the man? the demons said there name was Legion because they were many. You are possessed by Legion and your master satan. just look at all the evil you are busy doing here right now, all the names you are hiding behind and telling lies from. Poor poor lost demon child, you are ill pitiful one. when legion was cast out of the man the demons went into a herd of pigs close by..honey, you are that pig! you are satanic swine so evil so hypocrite that you are dumb like a pig and cant see how sick you are.
I'm wasn't talking to you.
I didn't even read the post that was made.
I was offering and asking this "Legend" if he would like to go to the Y" and meet some new people or friends.
Whoever you are, You are more then welcome to come also :)
God Bless sweetie

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 21, 2011
the church Iady wrote:
<quoted text>She's a moron, she can't read..oh but seems neither can you, LOL!
If I want to read a book, I'll buy one. If I want to write one, well, it won't be here.

By the way: God is imaginary
queen diane

Pikeville, KY

#14 Mar 22, 2011
poorguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wasn't talking to you.
I didn't even read the post that was made.
I was offering and asking this "Legend" if he would like to go to the Y" and meet some new people or friends.
Whoever you are, You are more then welcome to come also :)
God Bless sweetie
yes please get this one daughter of satan to come to the y,she can't hardly move she is so full of shit and evilness,it might help her to lose some of that shit she talks so much about.lmao.Beware she has stds.
queen diane

Pikeville, KY

#15 Mar 22, 2011
THIS daughter of satan is big della anderson,it gives anderson a bad name ,really shes a spawn of satan.
queen diane

Pikeville, KY

#16 Mar 22, 2011
the church Iady wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my poor, poor lost hypocrite child. you are here saying you serve God and trust God then you come here telling lies on people and trying to hurt others because they are loyal to their friends and defend their friends and because you are so petty and evil you are blind to your very own hypocrisy. If you see him as a hypocrite then it's only because you are such one that you can easily recognize it in others. I am so sure that God will be proud of you doing what you are doing huh you evil sheep in wolves clothing. Don't hate on legend because he is special and you are just Special Ed.! Oh, what in the world is
" phatom " LOL!
Right here where big d church lady tells on herself taking up for legend.such a fake bitch.Now legend what do you think of this christian fake?your good friend who is doing no wrong both are screwed up.

“Could It Be...Satan?!”

#17 Mar 22, 2011
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
If I want to read a book, I'll buy one. If I want to write one, well, it won't be here.
By the way: God is imaginary
As are you.
THE CHURCH LADY REVIELED

Pikeville, KY

#18 Mar 22, 2011
the church Iady wrote:
" phatom " LOL!
This is you DELLA anderson ,this is the real her so anybody that has followed these threads knows she isn't so smart after all.You need to go to a good old holliness Church where you can learn the word of GOD and feel his presents,not go where they just tell you enough to turn your good into evil.You all could not even phatom the real excistence of our LORD because if you did you would know that you are no person of Jesus Christ.You are lost to your own greediness and lust for the things of this world but set about in dirty ways and use GOD that way is dangerous to the soul,I pray for GOD to help you all see what is real and stop the evilness.I am sorry for even stooping to your level,because I am so much better and GOD knows that I was roped into a mess once again but we all have to stick up for ourselves because evil is lurking all around.GOD has sent Angels to protect me from people like you.Now you need to run along and leave me alone for my breath has better things to do than fall for your misery.goodbye.
dummy

United States

#19 Mar 22, 2011
THE CHURCH LADY REVIELED wrote:
<quoted text>This is you DELLA anderson ,this is the real her so anybody that has followed these threads knows she isn't so smart after all.You need to go to a good old holliness Church where you can learn the word of GOD and feel his presents,not go where they just tell you enough to turn your good into evil.You all could not even phatom the real excistence of our LORD because if you did you would know that you are no person of Jesus Christ.You are lost to your own greediness and lust for the things of this world but set about in dirty ways and use GOD that way is dangerous to the soul,I pray for GOD to help you all see what is real and stop the evilness.I am sorry for even stooping to your level,because I am so much better and GOD knows that I was roped into a mess once again but we all have to stick up for ourselves because evil is lurking all around.GOD has sent Angels to protect me from people like you.Now you need to run along and leave me alone for my breath has better things to do than fall for your misery.goodbye.
are you soo dumb you don't realize that this church lady is patrick?the other one may be the donna you're talking about but this one is patrick,because he got jealous of the REAL church lady getting some of his attention.
Stan and Kyle

Corryton, TN

#20 Mar 22, 2011
THE CHURCH LADY REVIELED wrote:
<quoted text>This is you DELLA anderson ,this is the real her so anybody that has followed these threads knows she isn't so smart after all.You need to go to a good old holliness Church where you can learn the word of GOD and feel his presents,not go where they just tell you enough to turn your good into evil.You all could not even phatom the real excistence of our LORD because if you did you would know that you are no person of Jesus Christ.You are lost to your own greediness and lust for the things of this world but set about in dirty ways and use GOD that way is dangerous to the soul,I pray for GOD to help you all see what is real and stop the evilness.I am sorry for even stooping to your level,because I am so much better and GOD knows that I was roped into a mess once again but we all have to stick up for ourselves because evil is lurking all around.GOD has sent Angels to protect me from people like you.Now you need to run along and leave me alone for my breath has better things to do than fall for your misery.goodbye.
Holliness Church? So you are the only ones who know the truth. I hope you misspoke. You can actually learn the "True" word of God By reading his word. It might freak you out to see Baptist ,Methodist, Catholic Pentecostal ect. There.
Truth

Pikeville, KY

#21 Mar 22, 2011
Stan and Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Holliness Church? So you are the only ones who know the truth. I hope you misspoke. You can actually learn the "True" word of God By reading his word. It might freak you out to see Baptist ,Methodist, Catholic Pentecostal ect. There.
I wasn't imlpying anything about any other church or what they believe.I was only saying that people need to get in a good bible based church and learn the word as GOD teaches us.or read the bible as we should.Some people get more out of some churches more than others. no offense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenneth Ford (Oct '13) 18 min Dart 12
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Hercules 28,418
pikevilla apt 4 hr informationneeded 1
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 4 hr One Eyed Willy 269
Commonwealth VS Kevin Rowe (Mar '08) 4 hr Well well well 635
Paul Patton wont allow rebel flags at UPIKE 6 hr U Crazy 7
Bill Hickman/Judge Eddie Coleman Slapped by Cou... (Jun '14) 7 hr Amy 48
David Hefner is a child filming perv 10 hr hillbilly bob 3
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages