First Prev
of 2
Next Last
debbie spicocchi

Martin, KY

#21 Jan 15, 2013
I live in Coal Run for the time being and have for the past 5 years. Several times I have seen the Coal Run City Cops (more than 1) doing their job and patrolling the area. I live behind Magic Mart and their presense in the area does slow down alot of traffic and drug control. I for one appreciate all they do. If you have to call 911 sometimes it will take foreverfor the troopers to get there so yeah I'm glad we have them.
Marcus Sanford

Clay City, KY

#22 Apr 19, 2013
By law you have to keep your headlights on, entrapment. It be better if the law enforcment would protect and serve, not enforce a law at a speed trap!!!! Seriously!!!!! I am all for law upholding the law and protecting the citizens, but it is unlawful to set up a speed trap, and enforce it by radar, when the rest of the highway is atleast 55mph. Are we that in need of money??????? Who is the real law breakers??
Marcus Sanford

Clay City, KY

#23 Apr 19, 2013
Sorry I saw some typos
Jasmine Girl

Pikeville, KY

#25 Oct 12, 2013
I think the one of the officers are on drugs and take back to his home town. Right Officer Sexton
Agree

Pikeville, KY

#26 Oct 13, 2013
PEADITTY wrote:
Coal Run has as much need for that "WANNABE" officer as a hog does for a saddle!!!Useless,let Post 9 patrol that small area,I can guarantee you wond't see one of the D&J garbage trucks pulled over and the drivers speed and one looks like he's high everytime you see him,the owner works as clerk!!!!LMAO@@@for that big city(Coal Run),they are the laughing stock of Pike Co.,and then people wonder why we're called hillbillies,weell shit like this,I saw Barney needs to hang up the gun and find a real job!!!!
What he said is true not only are their police department inept but their city clerk owns the garbage company that services Coal Run (wonder how she manage to get that bid and be the clerk some thing hinky there) Also the city manager lives on Stone Coal and all the city worker live there to and are family members or close friends of the family anything hinky yet. Oh and btw Stone Coal isn't a part of Coal Run they petitioned not to be, but they damn sure happy to take the citizens of Coal Runs tax money. I would bet if one dug deep enough a lot more questionable things would come to the surface.
Crazy

Virgie, KY

#27 Oct 13, 2013
Marcus Sanford wrote:
By law you have to keep your headlights on, entrapment. It be better if the law enforcment would protect and serve, not enforce a law at a speed trap!!!! Seriously!!!!! I am all for law upholding the law and protecting the citizens, but it is unlawful to set up a speed trap, and enforce it by radar, when the rest of the highway is atleast 55mph. Are we that in need of money??????? Who is the real law breakers??
Hey dip shit, where does it say cops have to leave headlight on when running radar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Elswick (Apr '09) 4 min Tina 23
DB and JILL 58 min Hope 2
Have any coal miner's heard from Mitch McConnell? 59 min whisperinghope 147
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr IND 20,469
Rustys Christmas Story 1 hr RustyAbuseIsFun 5
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 2 hr darktainium 6,576
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr living dead girl 22,283
Ray Jones 4 hr AEP ROOKERY 15
Horse Trail Tragedy 12 hr No Report In ANE 31
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 19 hr know it all 56