Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Oct 13, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 25, 2010
 
I took my son skating Sat.night.The coal run police had a black pick up truck pulled..he walked to the window and seen who it was and he let them go///I got to the traffic light at Cow Pen and he was in the middle of the road and was checking another black pick up out....Does anyone know what was going on????
Hairy Twatter

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I would say that they were looking for someone driving a black pick-up.
concerned

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I have seen him park in the turn lane by Big Lots at night, with all his lights off. That is so dangerous. He is going to cause an accident. Someone could come up behind, needing to turn and not see him. It's ridiculous.
badz

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 26, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Coal Run Police, talk about giving Barney Fife a bad name.
ooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 26, 2010
 
Hairy Twatter wrote:
I would say that they were looking for someone driving a black pick-up.
Duh!!! did you figure that out all by yourself????
Hairy Twatter

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 27, 2010
 
ooo wrote:
<quoted text> Duh!!! did you figure that out all by yourself????
No of course not. You helped me.
NORMAL PERSON

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

THE COAL RUN POLICE DEPARTMENT IS THE BEST DEPARTMENT IN THE STATE. THEY TRY SO HARD TO KEEP US 23 SAFE. THEY HAVE TO HIDE SO THEY CAN STOP PEOPLE. IF THEY DIDNT PEOPLE WOULD DRIVE UNSAFE AND THEY WOULD GET HURT, AND THAT WOULD BE BAD. GO COAL RUN
Barney and Andy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

R I serious?
That cop is a idiot and that SO called town don't need a damn police officer. All he does is ticket people for the money. What's he get paid 7 bucks a hour?? A joke. People that take crap jobs like that are losers that want a lol power because they can't do anything else In life. Elkhorn is another place that the pd is a crock. Let the big boy states do it. The others are state police dropouts.
NORMAL PERSON wrote:
THE COAL RUN POLICE DEPARTMENT IS THE BEST DEPARTMENT IN THE STATE. THEY TRY SO HARD TO KEEP US 23 SAFE. THEY HAVE TO HIDE SO THEY CAN STOP PEOPLE. IF THEY DIDNT PEOPLE WOULD DRIVE UNSAFE AND THEY WOULD GET HURT, AND THAT WOULD BE BAD. GO COAL RUN
Free will

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Barney and Andy wrote:
R I serious?
That cop is a idiot and that SO called town don't need a damn police officer. All he does is ticket people for the money. What's he get paid 7 bucks a hour?? A joke. People that take crap jobs like that are losers that want a lol power because they can't do anything else In life. Elkhorn is another place that the pd is a crock. Let the big boy states do it. The others are state police dropouts. <quoted text>
Can't do anything else in life huh? I don't understand this site. From what I gather from topix if you work at PMC you're a joke of a doctor or nurse. If you are a coal miner then you are just dum and can't do anything else. And now if you are a town cop you are a loser. I just wonder, what does a person have to do to get a little respect around here? I mean are there any jobs around here that people have any respect for? Notice how the hard working people of this county that do the importnat jobs get put down like dogs. At least they are working. I have met the officers of the coal run police and they are good officers and good people. You said all that he does he is writes tickets for the money. What the hell else goes on in coal run for a cop to do? Nothing!! You make assumptions about someone you know nothing about. What are you pissed because he pulled you over so now you bash him on topix. Really mature.
Barney and Andy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

[quote]What the hell else goes on in coal run for a cop to do? Nothing!![quote\]
lol my point exactly. Coal run don't need cops!!!!!
truth

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Barney and Andy wrote:
[quote]What the hell else goes on in coal run for a cop to do? Nothing!![quote\]
lol my point exactly. Coal run don't need cops!!!!!
actually? coal run needs more cops...why? well at the first of the month thoes of us that live in coal run are bombarded with idiots from every corner of the county... so yeah more cops equels less idiots!
Known

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 21, 2010
 
How many is on the coal run police dept?
Free will

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 22, 2010
 
Barney and Andy wrote:
[quote]What the hell else goes on in coal run for a cop to do? Nothing!![quote\]
lol my point exactly. Coal run don't need cops!!!!!
Well, I really worded that wrong. There is probally something that goes on in coal run but for the most part it seems like a quiet little town where not much happens. But you say coal run doesn't need police. Just as soon as you take away the police that is the exact moment that someone will notice and take their chance to get into something. It's always better to have the police around.
robert steele

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 11, 2013
 
I want to comment on the Coal Run police,very impressed with their demeanor,common sense approach to the public .Understanding and very polite.After saying all this I want to commend officer Sexton,for his understanding and actions. Robert Steele,Harold Ky
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Coal run doesn't need cops or to be considered a city post 9 is right there 0.o and about the ticket thing ever notice the cop sit at the marathon on the hill?its because the light changes in a split second to we're if your doing the speed limit or a little under you cannot stop without slamming you brakes and sliding through.
Whatever

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 12, 2013
 
All I have seen them do is sit at the bank and look at Porn.... That's the way to catch someone doin something with your nird in hand lmao..
:-)
Conservative

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

robert steele wrote:
I want to comment on the Coal Run police,very impressed with their demeanor,common sense approach to the public .Understanding and very polite.After saying all this I want to commend officer Sexton,for his understanding and actions. Robert Steele,Harold Ky
I don't agree. From what I have seen it is just a pathetic attempt at turning a holler in to something it isn't. They do ignorant crap like parking in the middle of four lane highways just waiting to cause an accident. The KSP needs to talk to him and tell him how foolish that is. When you are reduced to pulling people for doing 2 mph over the limit it basically proves you are useless. Let's not forget when they don't really know much they tend to violate peoples rights more often then actual Police. Like jumping in to your vehicle with no reason what so ever and searching without consent. I don't go through their vehicles, and wouldn't want to, but would appreciate being treated as someone who does have rights.
Agree

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 12, 2013
 
Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>I don't agree. From what I have seen it is just a pathetic attempt at turning a holler in to something it isn't. They do ignorant crap like parking in the middle of four lane highways just waiting to cause an accident. The KSP needs to talk to him and tell him how foolish that is. When you are reduced to pulling people for doing 2 mph over the limit it basically proves you are useless. Let's not forget when they don't really know much they tend to violate peoples rights more often then actual Police. Like jumping in to your vehicle with no reason what so ever and searching without consent. I don't go through their vehicles, and wouldn't want to, but would appreciate being treated as someone who does have rights.
I agree that they should not park in the middle of the four lane or the turning lane with their headlights on bright, definitely could cause an accident....
PEADITTY

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Coal Run has as much need for that "WANNABE" officer as a hog does for a saddle!!!Useless,let Post 9 patrol that small area,I can guarantee you wond't see one of the D&J garbage trucks pulled over and the drivers speed and one looks like he's high everytime you see him,the owner works as clerk!!!!LMAO@@@for that big city(Coal Run),they are the laughing stock of Pike Co.,and then people wonder why we're called hillbillies,weell shit like this,I saw Barney needs to hang up the gun and find a real job!!!!
obama hater

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

PEADITTY wrote:
Coal Run has as much need for that "WANNABE" officer as a hog does for a saddle!!!Useless,let Post 9 patrol that small area,I can guarantee you wond't see one of the D&J garbage trucks pulled over and the drivers speed and one looks like he's high everytime you see him,the owner works as clerk!!!!LMAO@@@for that big city(Coal Run),they are the laughing stock of Pike Co.,and then people wonder why we're called hillbillies,weell shit like this,I saw Barney needs to hang up the gun and find a real job!!!!
You need to hang up your crack pipe and geta job..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

133 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Billy 260
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min The Apostle 147,186
serious question 22 min illegal foreclosure 4
What is Anna Pinson hiding? 26 min illegal foreclosure 41
City Propaganda is Never Ending PR Machine 54 min Reality 56
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr living dead girl 21,186
Wreck at Ferrels creek????????? 1 hr Curious 1
TJ Litafik 2 hr Keep it real 52
Here Is Where The Lost Coal Jobs Have Went 2 hr ___Jenny___ 60
shooting at the bike club??? 4 hr Devil 62
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••