Pretty blue eyes

Harold, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Can you be 18 an get in.??? I heard you can you just can't drink .!
Silly

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Pretty blue eyes wrote:
Can you be 18 an get in.??? I heard you can you just can't drink .!
So you're looking for one of those old disease ridden Cougars. Hope you come out unscathed and disease free, but it is almost impossible. I'll suggest you try to fit two or three of the steel belted condoms.
mark trash

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

you mark 2 people complaining about the chance a vet hospital might be created in place of your bar are pathetic. you should be sent to afganistan or iraq.

what's more important, helping our vets after they've been at war for 10 years or getting drunk and dancing with a bunch of pillheads and worn out whores? a bunch of lot lizards are not more imporant than helping the young men and women that we have sent to war. you should be at home with your kids, bunch of trash is all the mark 2 attracts anyways. get a life!

the same ole dirty worn out whores getting picked up by a bunch of loser men that can't attract a decent women so they go after the easy sleazy women kinda the same way a lion goes after an a worn down gazelle that is too old and slow to run away. lol

I bet the mark 2 has all kinds of nasty stds going around. I would not risk getting infected with herpes or hepatitis from all the blown out vaginas in that place. hell, I'd be afraid to stand inside the building for very long. might catch crabs or something ajax can't wash off.
mark trash

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

hopes the people complaining about the mark being shut down for a vet hopstial get in a wreck on the way home from their next night at the mark and lose a leg or arm like alot of our vets have in these wars. that's what you deserve. then you'd see that stuff like dancing with pillheads and cheap whores aint the most important thing in the world.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

oh no wrote:
man! i cant believe that...that sucks..now where will i go to find chicks in their 50s that will give me money? damn...i will probably have to get a job now... i feel like such a mexican right now..
hahaha. good one.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

mark trash wrote:
you mark 2 people complaining about the chance a vet hospital might be created in place of your bar are pathetic. you should be sent to afganistan or iraq.
what's more important, helping our vets after they've been at war for 10 years or getting drunk and dancing with a bunch of pillheads and worn out whores? a bunch of lot lizards are not more imporant than helping the young men and women that we have sent to war. you should be at home with your kids, bunch of trash is all the mark 2 attracts anyways. get a life!
the same ole dirty worn out whores getting picked up by a bunch of loser men that can't attract a decent women so they go after the easy sleazy women kinda the same way a lion goes after an a worn down gazelle that is too old and slow to run away. lol
I bet the mark 2 has all kinds of nasty stds going around. I would not risk getting infected with herpes or hepatitis from all the blown out vaginas in that place. hell, I'd be afraid to stand inside the building for very long. might catch crabs or something ajax can't wash off.
Give em' hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Rowe Resigns 19 min Mello Yello 36
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min AAA 128,952
david miller (Aug '10) 55 min Yea 4
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 56 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,973
shooting at the bike club??? 2 hr Zeke 56
TJ Litafik 4 hr Thanks Jerry Keith 42
Angel Shanowat and Cody Phillips. 4 hr MyNameIsBud 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 hr uninformed idiot 211
paris cowboy = music 8 hr Musikologist 92
what does everybody think of daniel ward a.k.a.... (Jul '09) Tue Valley Girl 60
•••
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters