Mark 2 closing down
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Pretty blue eyes

Chesterfield, MO

#102 Oct 5, 2012
Can you be 18 an get in.??? I heard you can you just can't drink .!
Silly

Winchester, KY

#103 Oct 5, 2012
Pretty blue eyes wrote:
Can you be 18 an get in.??? I heard you can you just can't drink .!
So you're looking for one of those old disease ridden Cougars. Hope you come out unscathed and disease free, but it is almost impossible. I'll suggest you try to fit two or three of the steel belted condoms.
mark trash

Pikeville, KY

#104 Oct 6, 2012
you mark 2 people complaining about the chance a vet hospital might be created in place of your bar are pathetic. you should be sent to afganistan or iraq.

what's more important, helping our vets after they've been at war for 10 years or getting drunk and dancing with a bunch of pillheads and worn out whores? a bunch of lot lizards are not more imporant than helping the young men and women that we have sent to war. you should be at home with your kids, bunch of trash is all the mark 2 attracts anyways. get a life!

the same ole dirty worn out whores getting picked up by a bunch of loser men that can't attract a decent women so they go after the easy sleazy women kinda the same way a lion goes after an a worn down gazelle that is too old and slow to run away. lol

I bet the mark 2 has all kinds of nasty stds going around. I would not risk getting infected with herpes or hepatitis from all the blown out vaginas in that place. hell, I'd be afraid to stand inside the building for very long. might catch crabs or something ajax can't wash off.
mark trash

Pikeville, KY

#105 Oct 6, 2012
hopes the people complaining about the mark being shut down for a vet hopstial get in a wreck on the way home from their next night at the mark and lose a leg or arm like alot of our vets have in these wars. that's what you deserve. then you'd see that stuff like dancing with pillheads and cheap whores aint the most important thing in the world.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#106 Oct 6, 2012
oh no wrote:
man! i cant believe that...that sucks..now where will i go to find chicks in their 50s that will give me money? damn...i will probably have to get a job now... i feel like such a mexican right now..
hahaha. good one.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#107 Oct 6, 2012
mark trash wrote:
you mark 2 people complaining about the chance a vet hospital might be created in place of your bar are pathetic. you should be sent to afganistan or iraq.
what's more important, helping our vets after they've been at war for 10 years or getting drunk and dancing with a bunch of pillheads and worn out whores? a bunch of lot lizards are not more imporant than helping the young men and women that we have sent to war. you should be at home with your kids, bunch of trash is all the mark 2 attracts anyways. get a life!
the same ole dirty worn out whores getting picked up by a bunch of loser men that can't attract a decent women so they go after the easy sleazy women kinda the same way a lion goes after an a worn down gazelle that is too old and slow to run away. lol
I bet the mark 2 has all kinds of nasty stds going around. I would not risk getting infected with herpes or hepatitis from all the blown out vaginas in that place. hell, I'd be afraid to stand inside the building for very long. might catch crabs or something ajax can't wash off.
Give em' hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Forumwatcher 177,436
County Attorney Race 15 min Amy 141
District Court Judges race 35 min Shifty 45
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 2 hr ALV 362
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr AppyMan 28,041
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr Jackie 8,790
I'm in trouble 2 hr Ransom 5
Brian Morris Exposed 11 hr Sprawling Branch ... 14

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages