who are you looking for
just a thought

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2010
Call the jail and ask for them.
Old friend

Fort Gay, WV

#4 Jan 21, 2010
Debbie, Neal, Tommy Dale, Dennis... I used to live up there and havent seen or heard from anybody in YEARS!!
did they

Grethel, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2010
Old friend wrote:
Debbie, Neal, Tommy Dale, Dennis... I used to live up there and havent seen or heard from anybody in YEARS!!
what tommy last name did they call him tom cat?did he have a son todd newsome.if this is the same one he passed away a few years ago
lookin in

Dayton, OH

#6 Jan 21, 2010
They all moved to cowpen now that they can have drinks with their dinner.
kory

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 21, 2010
the ones that didnt died out is in jail..
just for the record

Richmond, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2010
in the graveyard,or in jail
just for the record

Richmond, KY

#9 Jan 21, 2010
RIP,and hope you get out of lock up :)
apple

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2010
just for the record can i help you you seem mad at the world what does hope mean to you
try this

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2010
when you live in frog town.....you gots to get down!
Old friend

Fort Gay, WV

#12 Jan 21, 2010
Tommy Dale Elsewick, he was the son of Hairbear!!...Neal Hall...Ernest Elsewick...Dennis Helton, I think he was called Bird Legs. I know that Tommy Dale's dad was killed at Marlows years ago. I was just wondering where they all was. Did it end up getting that bad up there.
friend

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jan 21, 2010
Tommy Dale is in jail has a lot of time to pull, he has been in and out for a long time. I really wish things were different for him just talked to him yesterday while I at the courthouse. It's not so bad though he can still go anywhere he wants in the courthouse. He seems to be fine, he's waiting on a DNA test for his newborn know something by next week I think.
Lala

Georgetown, KY

#14 Jan 21, 2010
Its Frogtown. If they haven't died from an OD, they are in Jail, or stoned in a ditch somewhere.
apple

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jan 21, 2010
lala i can help you seem like you have alot on your mind what does stoned mean to you
Old friend

Fort Gay, WV

#16 Jan 21, 2010
friend wrote:
Tommy Dale is in jail has a lot of time to pull, he has been in and out for a long time. I really wish things were different for him just talked to him yesterday while I at the courthouse. It's not so bad though he can still go anywhere he wants in the courthouse. He seems to be fine, he's waiting on a DNA test for his newborn know something by next week I think.
I know they all done their own thing over there but they always took good care of me. My mom dated\lived with Neal for years!! I was always close to them! I hate to hear all the bad stuff! Maybe he will turn his life around now! Who did he have a baby with? The last time I talked to him he was seeing a girl named Tonya...
Hey

Winchester, KY

#17 Jan 21, 2010
Didn't Tommy Dale use to work at Carquest in Pikeville?
umm

United States

#18 Jan 21, 2010
get a f-in life you little dumb sh*t's you dont even know what you all are talking about
Old friend

Fort Gay, WV

#19 Jan 22, 2010
I dont know if he worked at Carquest or not! I have been gone from up there for well over 10 years!! Does any of them from or around there have Myspace or Facebook?
name

Pikeville, KY

#20 Jan 22, 2010
old friend what is your name i might tell you who are you trying to get up with i could help you out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 min Paris Cowboy 27,161
SS Is Notifying People That Lawyer Committed 2 min red boots 45
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min Darl 138,099
Daryl Amburgey (Mar '10) 44 min GabrielCollins 14
Judge Combs Redux 55 min Truth Sayer 7
cop who got shot at wolfpit 1 hr What I hear 8
Heads up 2 hr old john 1
It's Official Eric C Conns Clients 4 hr Slider78 32
Whoas me.....I had me a check. Now I dont. 11 hr opinion 19
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]