DOW 15000 Thank You President Obama
obama hater

Richmond, KY

#224 Jun 20, 2013
Way To Go wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody pay no attention to Retard Farmer he is a dip wad pos that thinks he knows something about the Stock Market because he raised Retards.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
I hope you followed his advice weeks ago and sold out before this 600 point 2 day swing......and its only getting started...

just look what an ass you look like with this post......

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
Big Ben

Lebanon, KY

#225 Jun 20, 2013
Ooooh! down over 350 pts. now, if you did not get out Wednesday morning you are crying in your beer now. Maybe you can get invited to one of Obomber's beer summits and you all can cry in your beer together.

I bet they auto trading stop kicks in today to stop the bleeding from 4-4:30 when the market closes....
Retired Farmer

Madisonville, KY

#226 Jun 20, 2013
obama hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you followed his advice weeks ago and sold out before this 600 point 2 day swing......and its only getting started...
just look what an ass you look like with this post......
lmfao
lmfao
lmfao
I am not taking any pleasure from being right.

15,542 DOW's 52 week high in late May
14,758 At close today.

784 Loss with over 600 of it in the last 2 days.

This thing is scary. If it continues...

We could be seeing the onset of the much feared "double dip" of the 2008 Great Recession, if not something worse. A lot worse.
obama hater

Richmond, KY

#228 Jun 22, 2013
Im still waiting for WTF to come in here and explain himself and admit he was wrong.....
obama hater

Richmond, KY

#232 Jun 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>If you sold out you look stupid.
You have to be a dullard to not see the connection. His speech about qe3 was at 2pm on wed. So from 2 till 430 it dropped 218 points. then on Thursday it drops another 350. If that doesn't show you the writing on the wall then what does? keep putting all your faith in that black blow up doll buddy and see how it ends up....
OBAMA

Logan, WV

#234 Jun 23, 2013
Misery Payne wrote:
1% is doing great, the rest of us are barely hanging on. No jobs, if you find one no living wage jobs. 16 trillion dollar deficit and by the way the stock market is being prop by the FED Quanative Easing Three..ck it out!
85 billion a month pumped into the market and that is 1 trillion a year, QE3....when the fed stops propping it up the market will fall harder than in 08.
And market is artificial Obama is buying up at tune of 85 million per month bonds to keep interest rate low, just printing more money. This will end AND THEN WATCH STOCK MARKET.
OBAMA

Logan, WV

#235 Jun 23, 2013
SORRY 85 BILLION "B" AS IN BILL
Keiths sister pburg

Logan, WV

#236 Jun 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us about Black Tuesday you moron.
Sill have your appointment with keiths sister pburg to pig out at her clam bar
Retired Farmer

Paducah, KY

#237 Jun 23, 2013
OBAMA wrote:
<quoted text>And market is artificial Obama is buying up at tune of 85 million per month bonds to keep interest rate low, just printing more money. This will end AND THEN WATCH STOCK MARKET.
"Obama" is not "buying up at tune of 85 billion per month bonds". The Federal Reserve is. The President of the United States has no authority to give orders to the Fed. It's board and chairman are appointed by the president and approved by the Senate, just like Supreme Court justices are. But once in, they are totally independent of political control. The decision whether or not to continue "QE3" is Ben Bernake's and the Fed board's to make.
minuteman

Ransom, KY

#238 Jun 23, 2013
the jig is up if you haven't looked ahead you are toast
Retired Farmer

Paducah, KY

#239 Jun 23, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>DOW closed at 14,999 you blithering idiot.
Wrong. The market closed on Friday at 14,799. I never did too well at math in school but my calculator says 14,799 is 200 less than 14,999.

I would call you a liar... but I'll be give you the benefit of the doubt and just say that you're either just a lousy typist or need new glasses.
keiths sister pburg

Logan, WV

#240 Jun 23, 2013
Retired Farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. The market closed on Friday at 14,799. I never did too well at math in school but my calculator says 14,799 is 200 less than 14,999.
I would call you a liar... but I'll be give you the benefit of the doubt and just say that you're either just a lousy typist or need new glasses.
But the darkest hour is just b4 dawn. Additionally the little man and retired people have no money in the market, this propped up low interest rates are killing the small CD investor at his bank.
Retired Farmer

Paducah, KY

#241 Jun 23, 2013
keiths sister pburg wrote:
<quoted text>But the darkest hour is just b4 dawn. Additionally the little man and retired people have no money in the market...
You are wrong here. True, the "little man and retired people" usually do not invest directly in the stock market. However, pension plans do, and in a big way. A really bad market crash, something on the order of the 1987 crash, or worse, a percentage loss equivalent to 1929, would wipe out those pension funds. Pensions are insured by the Federal government, at least in part, and if the pension fund cannot pay out their obligations the government would have to pay. Right now, with the deficit and attitudes about spending among Tea Party Republicans, I have my doubts about the government being able to meet that insurance obligation.

People who have 401(k) plans through their emplopyers are also invested in the market. Those plans are not insured. If the plan's money gets lost in a market collapse, it is just gone.
Retired Farmer

Paducah, KY

#243 Jun 24, 2013
10:00 EST Monday, June 24, 2013

NYSE opened with a drop of over 210. At 14,578 and dropping at this time.

Chinese markets melted down last night: over a 5 percent loss. Hong Kong, Tokyo, Europe as of now, all down.
obama hater

Richmond, KY

#245 Jun 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ewwww scary.
Lmfao
whats scary is you breeding....
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#247 Jun 26, 2013
Retired Farmer wrote:
10:00 EST Monday, June 24, 2013
NYSE opened with a drop of over 210. At 14,578 and dropping at this time.
Chinese markets melted down last night: over a 5 percent loss. Hong Kong, Tokyo, Europe as of now, all down.
Market is up again Today, you are wrong as usual.
Respectfully

Salyersville, KY

#248 Jun 28, 2013
Oh, wtf (aka White Trash Freeloader), you have always loooooved Hussein the Pain the President and you love him even more now that he has made it legal for man-man sex acts and man-man marriages. You getting married, wtf, to yo man?
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#249 Jun 29, 2013
Respectfully wrote:
Oh, wtf (aka White Trash Freeloader), you have always loooooved Hussein the Pain the President and you love him even more now that he has made it legal for man-man sex acts and man-man marriages. You getting married, wtf, to yo man?
No but you can marry your Daddy now hick turd.
errrr

Phelps, KY

#250 Jul 6, 2013
The private federal reserve bank dropping 86billion dollars monthly into the system with QE3 im sure has nothing to do with it. Money they created out of thin air, that the american people are now indebted to repay. Yea things are going great... Funny thing though about bubbles. Always end up popping. But thats the idea isnt it.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#251 Jul 6, 2013
errrr wrote:
The private federal reserve bank dropping 86billion dollars monthly into the system with QE3 im sure has nothing to do with it. Money they created out of thin air, that the american people are now indebted to repay. Yea things are going great... Funny thing though about bubbles. Always end up popping. But thats the idea isnt it.
Did your Mommy burst your Bubble when she told you that your Brother was your Daddy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Called 167,535
local guys that are hung (Apr '16) 51 min for you 44
Jeff Vanderbeck 1 hr Great Observation 14
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Trump Lies 5,542
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 1 hr Ray is an Elitist 173
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 1 hr Karma 26
Tracey Damron (May '15) 1 hr Mortisha 12

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages