Where Is Fuzzy???
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wonderer

Harrison, TN

#41 Aug 29, 2014
Dr Goodman wrote:
I don't know where Fuzzy is but, but him and melvins golden boy Ross Shurtless is cleaning up headlights and bumpers off the highway where he just hit a state troopers cruiser head on. Thats what you get when you FOLLOW too Close.
Who hit a cruiser?
Thought you knew

Logan, WV

#42 Aug 30, 2014
Dr Goodman wrote:
I don't know where Fuzzy is but, but him and melvins golden boy Ross Shurtless is cleaning up headlights and bumpers off the highway where he just hit a state troopers cruiser head on. Thats what you get when you FOLLOW too Close.
That is one of the dumbest statements I've ever heard...if you are following someone too close there is no way you could hit them head on???? another statement from Pike counties finest haters!
Anonymous

Ransom, KY

#43 Aug 30, 2014
Watcher

Southfield, MI

#44 Aug 30, 2014
I personally think the sheriff and his right hand man is or was corrupt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Uncle Tom 32,430
expo another epic fail 3 hr The truth 8
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 4 hr One Eyed Willy 2,262
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Traveler 148,985
News Pike Co. furloughs 19 5 hr greg 5
Island Creek shooting 5 hr legal eagle 142
Airport budget 5 hr kil 10

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages