walters

Phelps, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2010
What is going on down there.
Sweety

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Apr 23, 2010
OMG not this again.... Stop being jealous and leave these guys alone.P.S Girl still working everyday!!!!
Derby_guy

Red Jacket, WV

#3 Apr 24, 2010
Say hi to the guy that likes "the boys"up there.He's the one that works out at the YMCA.
work

Elkhorn City, KY

#4 Apr 29, 2010
To Walters: it's a business, what do you think is going on down there? Work!
To Sweety: I agree, leave them alone let them work, but the p.s. girl still working everyday makes no sense.
To Derby_Guy: Your obsessed with gay guys, you must be gay yourself.
Lord lord

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2010
Here we go again. To Work: I have no idea what is going on down there, but it definitely aint work.
I know this because they never have any of the orders ready promptly. Always get behind waiting on parts to get back to the job where they are never ready for pickup. shouldn't have to wait 30 minutes- hour/half on parts to be picked up and then that much longer again to get back to the job.
My husband has a business to run and money to make, he aint got time on his hands like some of them there does. So do your jobs people and quit your stalling.
What does girl working everyday mean? Is there someone there that shouldn't be or we should be warned about or what?
As far as gay guys goes there. I find it is a persons own sexual preferrance as to who they want to be with. Not that I approve of this, but it is none of no ones business what someone else does with their personal lives.
I just wish when my husbands company called their orders in for parts and they were informed they would be ready for pickup that they were instead of having to wait forever once they got there, this is just nonsense and not very organized at all. However, I do find the people there very friendly and I love them all.
budwieser man 2010

Logan, WV

#6 May 11, 2010
The problem's mostly with the parts department. The people that work there have to wait too, the parts department is a joke. They will not do their job, but *most* mechanics are really good. I said, "most", not all. We've never had a problem with the mechanics. Most of what takes so long with them working on your stuff though is their ridiculous parts department guys who won't get off their butts and get your stuff!
lmfao

Ivel, KY

#7 May 25, 2011
hey you nasty ho next time u swing by come out back and ill give you what your husband gives the little girls bitch.
Lord lord wrote:
Here we go again. To Work: I have no idea what is going on down there, but it definitely aint work.
I know this because they never have any of the orders ready promptly. Always get behind waiting on parts to get back to the job where they are never ready for pickup. shouldn't have to wait 30 minutes- hour/half on parts to be picked up and then that much longer again to get back to the job.
My husband has a business to run and money to make, he aint got time on his hands like some of them there does. So do your jobs people and quit your stalling.
What does girl working everyday mean? Is there someone there that shouldn't be or we should be warned about or what?
As far as gay guys goes there. I find it is a persons own sexual preferrance as to who they want to be with. Not that I approve of this, but it is none of no ones business what someone else does with their personal lives.
I just wish when my husbands company called their orders in for parts and they were informed they would be ready for pickup that they were instead of having to wait forever once they got there, this is just nonsense and not very organized at all. However, I do find the people there very friendly and I love them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min usa 163,278
whats nathan damron into these days? (Jul '09) 1 hr Uknowit 11
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 1 hr Outsider 144
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr you are depressed 4,398
Does God hate hillbillies 2 hr Wat 15
My wife has huge jugs 2 hr Mandy 4
Word Association (Aug '11) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 7,787

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance