mineral heir owners and the corrupti...

mineral heir owners and the corruption of the system

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

JOHN

Lima, OH

#1 Sep 3, 2014
IN PIKE COUNTY it seam their is know justice i have been fighting companies there over mineral heir ship since 1998 the inside office workers who know the truth just turns and looks away well i will say to them you are part of the reason the people in these regions are poor the people own it but got lied to by the companies i have been stolen from by some of the corporate citizen i Pike County KY i even went to the law enforcement when their was several millions of dollars was stolen out of my grand mothers bank account at FIRST STAR BANK in pike county they told me it was a civil matter but boy if i go and steal something from that bank i go to prison there is know justice in PIKE COUNTY KENTUCKY THE GOOD OLD BOY SYSTEM THOMAS B RATLIFF IS THE TRUSTEE OVER THE ESTATE OF ALEXANDER HARRISON RATLIFF HE IS STEALING FROM THE HEIRS AND THE COMPANIES ARE ALLOWING IT BECAUSE HE IS WEALTHY AND HIS CHILDREN ARE IN THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT MINING BUSINESS HE ALSO GOT PAID 1.7 MILLION FOR A RIGHT A WAY ON MARROWBONE CREEK ON THE HOME STEAD OF ALEXANDER RATLIFF THE STATE HIGHWAY TRANSPORTATION KNOWS THEY DO NOT HAVE CLEAR TITLE IT WAS A INSIDE JOB THEY WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME I HAVE TRIED FOR MONTHS SO WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOUR STATE
plumber

London, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2014
It says,get in line with us and call the FBI. We all want a better life for children. I had to grow up scraping by,but our children don't have to do that. Ring them damn phones off the hook til we get action. If it they don t do it right? Call theirs azzes again and again. We run this country,by not demanding anything be done? That tells them its alright. Ferguson Missouri stopped putting up with their shite.
illegal foreclosure

Clay City, KY

#3 Sep 3, 2014
JOHN wrote:
IN PIKE COUNTY it seam their is know justice i have been fighting companies there over mineral heir ship since 1998 the inside office workers who know the truth just turns and looks away well i will say to them you are part of the reason the people in these regions are poor the people own it but got lied to by the companies i have been stolen from by some of the corporate citizen i Pike County KY i even went to the law enforcement when their was several millions of dollars was stolen out of my grand mothers bank account at FIRST STAR BANK in pike county they told me it was a civil matter but boy if i go and steal something fbank i go to prison there is know justice in PIKE COUNTY KENTUCKY THE GOOD OLD BOY SYSTEM THOMAS B RATLIFF IS THE TRUSTEE OVER THE ESTATE OF ALEXANDER HARRISON RATLIFF HE IS STEALING FROM THE HEIRS AND THE COMPANIES ARE ALLOWING IT BECAUSE HE IS WEALTHY AND HIS CHILDREN ARE IN THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT MINING BUSINESS HE ALSO GOT PAID 1.7 MILLION FOR A RIGHT A WAY ON MARROWBONE CREEK ON THE HOME STEAD OF ALEXANDER RATLIFF THE STATE HIGHWAY TRANSPORTATION KNOWS THEY DO NOT HAVE CLEAR TITLE IT WAS A INSIDE JOB THEY WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME I HAVE TRIED FOR MONTHS SO WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOUR STATE
. Sadly it says nothing new. But it's not all of them. There are some very fine my people
ex- Eastern Kentuckian

Florence, KY

#4 Sep 4, 2014
It is called the Broad form deed that used to be the law in KY, I think it was changed a few years back, remember when Ashland Oil went wild drilling all those gas wells for about a year before the new took effect, my uncle's property up Tierney Hollow they went to the guy that owned the property beside his and paid him a lot of money and then bulldozed a road over his property to my uncle's and then just push 100 yr old virgin timber over the hill to rot and drilled about 12-18 gas wells and capped them off. What happened my great grandfather over a 100 yrs ago sold the minerals rights to the carpet baggers from NYC that came in area and paid pennies on a dollar for the rights I think my great grandparents signed the rights away with a X, but there is a few plots they missed if you research it but I know most of Pond Creek was done that way, but I read somewhere that those deeds were only good for a 100 yrs then it was to be returned to the original landowners heirs.
illegal foreclosure

Clay City, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2014
Whathappenedinpike. @comdot yahoo
what

London, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2014
Huh???
plumber

London, KY

#7 Sep 5, 2014
What happens in Pike County is going on with our blessing. We vote for them support them never follow through on complaints,etc.. There's only 1 way out of this trend of local governments making themselves rich at our expense. Complain,complain,complain,com plain until someone starts to think we matter. Everything is privatized in this State and they make money no matter what. Work in the system,taking kick backs letting people walk,reverse decisions,guilty people walk cause they will be back for repeat business. It takes time even if you get uncle sams attention and it takes people defending themselves. Right now you may have a decent life,but what about your children? Are they going to be able to pay the walking fee? Make the same friends and stay involved in the"good ole boys clubhouse"? I don't know about you,but the only reason I struggle by in this shithole is for my kids. I'm tired of freedom being advertised overseas and living like a damn slave to a bunch of mini me dictators. So get your asses on them computers and phones and call anyone who will listen.
Sassy

Greensburg, KY

#8 Feb 14, 2016
JOHN wrote:
IN PIKE COUNTY it seam their is know justice i have been fighting companies there over mineral heir ship since 1998 the inside office workers who know the truth just turns and looks away well i will say to them you are part of the reason the people in these regions are poor the people own it but got lied to by the companies i have been stolen from by some of the corporate citizen i Pike County KY i even went to the law enforcement when their was several millions of dollars was stolen out of my grand mothers bank account at FIRST STAR BANK in pike county they told me it was a civil matter but boy if i go and steal something from that bank i go to prison there is know justice in PIKE COUNTY KENTUCKY THE GOOD OLD BOY SYSTEM THOMAS B RATLIFF IS THE TRUSTEE OVER THE ESTATE OF ALEXANDER HARRISON RATLIFF HE IS STEALING FROM THE HEIRS AND THE COMPANIES ARE ALLOWING IT BECAUSE HE IS WEALTHY AND HIS CHILDREN ARE IN THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT MINING BUSINESS HE ALSO GOT PAID 1.7 MILLION FOR A RIGHT A WAY ON MARROWBONE CREEK ON THE HOME STEAD OF ALEXANDER RATLIFF THE STATE HIGHWAY TRANSPORTATION KNOWS THEY DO NOT HAVE CLEAR TITLE IT WAS A INSIDE JOB THEY WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME I HAVE TRIED FOR MONTHS SO WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOUR STATE
I read your post today as I searched for a comment made by someone on this forum several years ago. My family has a similar issue with some land that was passed down through several generations. An elderly aunt reminded us of the mineral rights we own a little while before she passed away. I have been told of this land and the family heirs as long as I can remember. I came back on here looking for a name and email that was posted about the time she died. The person offered to research deeds and mineral rights in the Pike County area. All I know is we found that the land in questions has been mined for years. I would love to find the person offering his services to research the history of the property.
ready to go

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2016
Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>I read your post today as I searched for a comment made by someone on this forum several years ago. My family has a similar issue with some land that was passed down through several generations. An elderly aunt reminded us of the mineral rights we own a little while before she passed away. I have been told of this land and the family heirs as long as I can remember. I came back on here looking for a name and email that was posted about the time she died. The person offered to research deeds and mineral rights in the Pike County area. All I know is we found that the land in questions has been mined for years. I would love to find the person offering his services to research the history of the property.
you need to find the right lawyer who doesn't care to take on the big companies. A lawyer that knows what he is doing not just someone ready to take your money. Believe it or not there's a few in Pikeville who is not afraid of the local good ole boy system and won't sell you out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 5 min Mustang GT Girl 25,931
Word Association (Aug '11) 6 min Mustang GT Girl 7,162
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 19 min Ex Republican 34,166
Trump's Plan For Coal 21 min Edith 4
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 28 min Darktainium 8,120
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min another viewer 153,869
ANE News paper 1 hr He is Unqlafied 44
Brian Morris 5 hr Baptist Boy 25

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages