Documentary on The Lillelid Murders
Shall We Dance

Elkhorn City, KY

#41 Apr 8, 2013
Karen testified that they had drank each other's blood before, this was not something new they had never done. Natasha and Karen were cutting themselves the nite b4 the killings so it would not be much of a stretch to assume they were drinking blood as well. I have not searched every minute detail nor read every page of testimony because I have no need to.. My feelings are they are all guilty . The DEGREE of GUILT does not matter now
Info

Charleston, WV

#42 Apr 8, 2013
Roman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's her!:-)
Thank you so much and when its released please give us a link to see it.
Roman

Chatsworth, CA

#43 Apr 8, 2013
Shall We Dance wrote:
Karen testified that they had drank each other's blood before, this was not something new they had never done. Natasha and Karen were cutting themselves the nite b4 the killings so it would not be much of a stretch to assume they were drinking blood as well. I have not searched every minute detail nor read every page of testimony because I have no need to.. My feelings are they are all guilty . The DEGREE of GUILT does not matter now
I never disputed whether they had or hadn't. I've seen the testimony many times, so I know they did and admitted to it. I was just questioning if they'd drank enough to make themselves appear as if they were walking corpses. You'd have to down quite a bit of someone's blood in order to make them look like that.
Twilight Fan

London, KY

#44 Apr 9, 2013
Shall We Dance wrote:
Karen testified that they had drank each other's blood before, this was not something new they had never done. Natasha and Karen were cutting themselves the nite b4 the killings so it would not be much of a stretch to assume they were drinking blood as well. I have not searched every minute detail nor read every page of testimony because I have no need to.. My feelings are they are all guilty . The DEGREE of GUILT does not matter now
I don't know much about this story but I was wondering if Karen and Natasha were possibly members of that so-called "Vampire Cult" in Floyd County that people used to talk about on Myspace? The part of the story about them supposedly drinking blood made me wonder...
Roman

Chatsworth, CA

#45 Apr 9, 2013
Info wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much and when its released please give us a link to see it.
Will do :-)
Roman

Chatsworth, CA

#46 Apr 9, 2013
Twilight Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know much about this story but I was wondering if Karen and Natasha were possibly members of that so-called "Vampire Cult" in Floyd County that people used to talk about on Myspace? The part of the story about them supposedly drinking blood made me wonder...
Not that I know of. It's possible, but I haven't heard it. They were into vampires and punk and lots of Gothic stuff. But members of a cult? As far as I know, no.
John

Newark, OH

#47 Apr 9, 2013
Roman wrote:
<quoted text>
I just spoke with her tonight. She has a rough cut of the documentary. She still has a bit more filming to do and editing before it's complete. Hopefully by the end of the year.
. Hey do you think you could get in contact with the person who is doing the documentary I would like to speak to her over a job on documentarys of minerals in ky and how the companies are lieing to the people of ownership I have researching for 14 years a lot of coruption whit in these companies &the agency who defend them my E-mail [email protected]
I Just Read This -

London, KY

#48 Apr 9, 2013
There is a Wikipedia page about Natasha now. In it, it says this, "death row inmate Christa Pike with alleged assistance from Natasha Cornett attacked fellow prisoner Patricia Jones and nearly strangled her to death with a shoe string after Pike and Jones were placed in a holding cell with Cornett during a fire alarm. Although the Department of Corrections believed that Cornett was involved, investigators found insufficient evidence to charge her with helping Pike, who was subsequently found guilty of attempted murder." Here is the link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natasha_Cornett
mee2

Macon, GA

#49 Apr 9, 2013
Loser skanks. They cut themselves in the locker rooms at PHS and drank blood. It was reported, not a thing done.
braxton

Somerset, KY

#50 Apr 11, 2013
so did all of them get life sentences ?
Roman

Chatsworth, CA

#51 Apr 11, 2013
braxton wrote:
so did all of them get life sentences ?
Life without possibility of parole.
Shall We Dance

Elkhorn City, KY

#52 Apr 12, 2013
braxton wrote:
so did all of them get life sentences ?
Each of the six have exausted all appeals in not one but several different courts and their original convictions stood. I was wondering why a person would post a documentary of something that happened so many years ago, that apparently was not family or did not represent any of these six... why would one take such an invested interest and put so much time and research in such a thing.... Well now I know,.. People like Roman are trying to "cut their teeth" into the t.v. business on the backs of these six by doing this documentary, and for what? I don't see any of them ever going free. All this is doing is opening up old wounds not only for family members of ALL INVOLVED but the "Six" as well...It is Indeed time to let it go~
Roman

Chatsworth, CA

#53 Apr 13, 2013
Shall We Dance wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering why a person would post a documentary of something that happened so many years ago, that apparently was not family or did not represent any of these six... why would one take such an invested interest and put so much time and research in such a thing....


You will find out soon, when the documentary comes out.
Shall We Dance wrote:
<quoted text> People like Roman are trying to "cut their teeth" into the t.v. business on the backs of these six by doing this documentary,


Wrong again. This is SAshley York's documentary. Not mine. But at this point, the fact that you seem to put no limitations about what you allow yourself to presume about this case (or me), I shouldn't be surprised at all. I'll just file it alongside your other gems. Like this one:
Shall We Dance wrote:
<quoted text> NOT one other person has taken interest to the point that they think some were treated UNFAIRLY.....


And this one:
Shall We Dance wrote:
<quoted text> no Lawyers,


And this:
Shall We Dance wrote:
<quoted text> no family members,


Aaand...(drum roll please)....this one:
Shall We Dance wrote:
<quoted text> JUST ROMAN...
Roman

Chatsworth, CA

#54 Apr 13, 2013
Oh and just for the record, this is wrong too:
Shall We Dance wrote:
<quoted text>
Each of the six have exausted all appeals in not one but several different courts
There are still some appeals pending.
bob

Newport, KY

#55 Apr 13, 2013
mee2 wrote:
Loser skanks. They cut themselves in the locker rooms at PHS and drank blood. It was reported, not a thing done.
Strange. None of them ever went to PHS. Guess they just dropped in for a drink?
Shall We Dance

Elkhorn City, KY

#56 Apr 14, 2013
Roman wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ONLRuHKpOgkXX&feature=you tu.be
This is the one I'm referring to IDIOT... Your first attempt of a poorly directed documentary, which incidently was posted just AFTER KAREN lost her lastest appeal on March 13th. the process of appeals usually takes around 17 years or so...they are quickly approaching that time-set, which explains these "documentaries" if you can call it that..It's interesting that the fact that Dean admitted that he was a killer to an officer in Arizona was NOT IN THAT DOCUMENTARY, NOR THE FACT THAT JOE ALSO ASKED SOMEONE IN ARIZONA IF HE COULD GET DEATH FOR WHAT HE HAD DONE AS WELL..And it's interesting that NO RESEARCH OR EVEN THE FACT THAT JASON HAD A GUNSHOT WOUND WAS EVER BROUGHT UP IN THIS DOCUMENTARY. I also find it quite odd that YOU would consider someone cutting themselves ( normal behavior).... So lets re-cap... per your comments cutting is normal behavior, drinking to the point of looking pale white (as you look at your reflection in the mirror) is normal behavior (to you)...Is there anything I'm missing roman? OH YEAH!! you are saying Dean, Crystal, and Karen, should be free. well based on what you've posted here about YOUR CHARACTER.. I can certainly understand why you are defending those 3, of course; those things does not make one a killer; but it certainly brings to light one's pattern of raising. I am not going to post again on this thread because it needs to burried along with the other pointless threads on this site, which by the way speaks volumns of YOUR CONFIDENCE and VALUE you place on this documentary by putting it on A pikeville forum topix GOOD JOB Roman
Roman

Chatsworth, CA

#57 Apr 14, 2013
Shall We Dance wrote:
<quoted text> This is the one I'm referring to IDIOT... Your first attempt of a poorly directed documentary, which incidently was posted just AFTER KAREN lost her lastest appeal on March 13th. the process of appeals usually takes around 17 years or so...they are quickly approaching that time-set, which explains these "documentaries" if you can call it that..It's interesting that the fact that Dean admitted that he was a killer to an officer in Arizona was NOT IN THAT DOCUMENTARY, NOR THE FACT THAT JOE ALSO ASKED SOMEONE IN ARIZONA IF HE COULD GET DEATH FOR WHAT HE HAD DONE AS WELL..And it's interesting that NO RESEARCH OR EVEN THE FACT THAT JASON HAD A GUNSHOT WOUND WAS EVER BROUGHT UP IN THIS DOCUMENTARY. I also find it quite odd that YOU would consider someone cutting themselves ( normal behavior).... So lets re-cap... per your comments cutting is normal behavior, drinking to the point of looking pale white (as you look at your reflection in the mirror) is normal behavior (to you)...Is there anything I'm missing roman? OH YEAH!! you are saying Dean, Crystal, and Karen, should be free. well based on what you've posted here about YOUR CHARACTER.. I can certainly understand why you are defending those 3, of course; those things does not make one a killer; but it certainly brings to light one's pattern of raising. I am not going to post again on this thread because it needs to burried along with the other pointless threads on this site, which by the way speaks volumns of YOUR CONFIDENCE and VALUE you place on this documentary by putting it on A pikeville forum topix GOOD JOB Roman
Wait a sec...it just hit me...you think I'm Roman KARPYNEC?? The producer of Six???

Oh my....you just made my day....LOL
Roman

Chatsworth, CA

#58 Apr 14, 2013
Shall We Dance wrote:
<quoted text> .It's interesting that the fact that Dean admitted that he was a killer to an officer in Arizona was NOT IN THAT DOCUMENTARY,
Um, probably because it didn't happen. What is your source that states that he did?
Shall We Dance wrote:
<quoted text> And it's interesting that NO RESEARCH OR EVEN THE FACT THAT JASON HAD A GUNSHOT WOUND WAS EVER BROUGHT UP IN THIS DOCUMENTARY.
Which proves what exactly?

Shall We Dance wrote:
<quoted text> I also find it quite odd that YOU would consider someone cutting themselves ( normal behavior)....
Normal you you or me? No. Normal for troubled teens in the 90s? Yes. Quite common, actually.

Shall We Dance wrote:
<quoted text> ...Is there anything I'm missing roman?
Yup. And you prove it beyond a doubt every time you post.

Shall We Dance wrote:
<quoted text> OH YEAH!! you are saying Dean, Crystal, and Karen, should be free. well based on what you've posted here about YOUR CHARACTER.. I can certainly understand why you are defending those 3, of course; those things does not make one a killer; but it certainly brings to light one's pattern of raising. I am not going to post again on this thread because it needs to burried along with the other pointless threads on this site, which by the way speaks volumns of YOUR CONFIDENCE and VALUE you place on this documentary by putting it on A pikeville forum topix GOOD JOB Roman
Hmm...interesting little tantrum. Reminds me of something Damien Echols of the West Memphis 3 said:

"Hate mail is the term used to describe the letters from people who haven't actually stopped to learn the facts of my case and never get past their initial knee-jerk reaction. Most people who spew hatred aren't very intelligent or motivated. They tend to be lazy and their messages are mostly incoherent and largely illiterate. Their spelling and sentence structure tends to be atrocious, so it's hard to take offense at anything they'd say. After all, if they're not motivated or intelligent enough to research the simple spelling of a word in a dictionary, then you know they certainly aren't going to take the time to research the case."
Roman

Chatsworth, CA

#59 Apr 14, 2013
*normal to you or me
Roman

Chatsworth, CA

#60 Apr 14, 2013
(gotta practice what I preach...lol)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Bye Bye Trump 6,012
Vanderbeck Gets Knocked Out 1 hr Hero Chris Harris 34
oh no poor TJ 2 hr Sliced 57
Trump In Trouble (Mar '17) 2 hr Bye Bye Trump 81
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Bye Bye Trump 39,028
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 7,890
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 26,907
WOW that got deleted quick 9 hr Law 13
If you REALLY want to get mad over PROPERTY TAX... 9 hr Youareastupid 30

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages