pretty girl

Pikeville, KY

#44 May 15, 2010
omg wrote:
No hell i wish i was... I've met her once and she's one of the hottest girls i've ever seen.... So by all means if you know how i can get laid please do tell.
She is gorgeous and I am not even a guy. There seems to be a lot of jealousy towards this young woman. Gee, if I were younger I might be jealous too as she is stunning.
AHHHH

Pikeville, KY

#45 May 15, 2010
for once i am not the only person seeing through her fake personality act!!!! esther brooke is a pretty girl but she is the rudest person i have ever met. she acts all sweet and innocent around certain ppl then around the others she acts rude and trashy! she is only nice to the ppl who fit into her "social class" if u don't then u will find out real quick who the real "esther brooke fleming" is. she is the fakest human being i have ever laid eyes on. i don't see why men throw themselves at her knowing how fake, rude, & manipulative she is!
easy to understand

Pikeville, KY

#46 May 15, 2010
Ah, what can we say young lady. Men are shallow and don't think with their brains. Their eyes are easily turned by a pretty face and good looking body.
david collins

Garrettsville, OH

#47 May 15, 2010
i think that esther brooke is one of the most beautiful women that i have ever laid my eyes on and she has a woderful family the people who r talking all the bulls__t about her r very stupid and obviously blind if u ever need anything esther just let me know i mean anything. p.s. keep your head up and dont think about what these jerks are saying. they r not even brave enough to sign their real names. from david collins in pikeville
gtfo

United States

#48 May 15, 2010
david collins wrote:
i think that esther brooke is one of the most beautiful women that i have ever laid my eyes on and she has a woderful family the people who r talking all the bulls__t about her r very stupid and obviously blind if u ever need anything esther just let me know i mean anything. p.s. keep your head up and dont think about what these jerks are saying. they r not even brave enough to sign their real names. from david collins in pikeville
white knight alert white knight alert
Casey

Elkhorn City, KY

#49 May 15, 2010
david collins wrote:
i think that esther brooke is one of the most beautiful women that i have ever laid my eyes on and she has a woderful family the people who r talking all the bulls__t about her r very stupid and obviously blind if u ever need anything esther just let me know i mean anything. p.s. keep your head up and dont think about what these jerks are saying. they r not even brave enough to sign their real names. from david collins in pikeville
Don't worry David everyone in Pikeville dislikes you too. Everyone sees what a fake wanna be you really are. You bought a TA to fit in, and guess what you drive now? LMAO! So fake! Oh you forgot what a loser you were in highschool
david collins

Lawrenceburg, KY

#50 May 16, 2010
this is the wrong david little casey so you better watch what you say dont hide behind a computer talkin shit ill be settin on the edge of your mothers bed smokin a cig you little b____h
Wife of KSP

Elkhorn City, KY

#51 May 16, 2010
david collins wrote:
this is the wrong david little casey so you better watch what you say dont hide behind a computer talkin shit ill be settin on the edge of your mothers bed smokin a cig you little b____h
First of all I don't know either of these people but you just made a threat over a computer, and as a wife of a law enforcement I will be turning this over to them David Collins. So don't act shocked when KSP shows up at your door.
knowsher

Winchester, KY

#52 May 16, 2010
I used to work with this little girl at Renos, and I can't believe someone would be so petty and jealous to post a thread about her.
She was a great worker, and a very nice girl. And very pretty, which of course is why these girls are doing this.
Instead of trying to tear her down, why don't you use your time to build yourselves up instead? Green is very ugly.
I know her brother

Elkhorn City, KY

#53 May 16, 2010
First of all most are men who started this thread.She is skanky,who has made that rep. for herself. She spreads lies on Jarrod or any other man that crosses her path. Poor pathetic Esther
Pikeville

Pikeville, KY

#54 May 16, 2010
Come on, you all need 2 leave this girl alone Esther Brook is smokin hot, and yes she knows it, but what sexy girl doesn't. She comes from a good family,and her cousin Khristina is one of the nicest women I have ever met. So the next time you all wanna hate on someone, hate on yourself, you are usually the problem
knowsher

Winchester, KY

#55 May 16, 2010
Oh, ok, this is a guy that wanted her and she didn't want him.

Makes it even clearer. Thanks for your input. Hell hath no fury like a MAN scorned,LOL!

Go on with your life, and quit obessing over this girl. Sheesh, you must really need a life. Just let it go, getting on here trashing her make give you a few laughs, but its not going to bring her back, bub.
quicknick

Ransom, KY

#56 May 16, 2010
Easter is a fine lady who was raised with class and morals and her mon and dad r great people and i like her whole family.U loosers who talk about her dont know her and if u cant say anything good about anybody u shouldnt say nothing at all.
hahaha

United States

#57 May 17, 2010
quicknick wrote:
Easter is a fine lady who was raised with class and morals and her mon and dad r great people and i like her whole family.U loosers who talk about her dont know her and if u cant say anything good about anybody u shouldnt say nothing at all.
Quick Nick isn't so quick. In fact, I believe he is a little slow in the head.
well well

Jackson, KY

#58 May 18, 2010
first of all Esther is only nice to who benefits her, OK shes going to be nice to her boss or who she works with because it benefits her, shes going to be nice when people are around her family because it benefits her to make the chosen few think she is sweet and the victim, she is a user and is living a free ride life right now, she is not a nice person and is a joke, no one is jealous of her looks, OK she is pretty great i could name about 10 girls just as pretty, its not about that, its just about a girl who isn't humble and who try's to act like everyone envies her, well guess what people don't wanna use there way through life like her and try to make people think you're a big deal when you're not well besides her blind social circle or men just wanting some, seriously get real, be genuine to people, be humbled that you are blessed with good looks, and try hard work to get through life and maybe just maybe people would respect you, don't act like trash and whine later because people realize that and then play victim to get people to feel sorry for you
Went to school with her

Elkhorn City, KY

#59 May 18, 2010
well well wrote:
first of all Esther is only nice to who benefits her, OK shes going to be nice to her boss or who she works with because it benefits her, shes going to be nice when people are around her family because it benefits her to make the chosen few think she is sweet and the victim, she is a user and is living a free ride life right now, she is not a nice person and is a joke, no one is jealous of her looks, OK she is pretty great i could name about 10 girls just as pretty, its not about that, its just about a girl who isn't humble and who try's to act like everyone envies her, well guess what people don't wanna use there way through life like her and try to make people think you're a big deal when you're not well besides her blind social circle or men just wanting some, seriously get real, be genuine to people, be humbled that you are blessed with good looks, and try hard work to get through life and maybe just maybe people would respect you, don't act like trash and whine later because people realize that and then play victim to get people to feel sorry for you
You hit the nail right on the head. Many women in Pike/Pikeville looks better than her. She needs to wake up and get a smell of the real world. She best stay in Pike Co. because if she moves away from here she might get knocked down a few notches.
DONJUAN

Mount Sterling, KY

#60 May 19, 2010
This is sure alot of fuss about a little girl barely out of high school. How retarded.
Elizabeth

Pikeville, KY

#61 May 19, 2010
I don't know this young lady personally, but I do know what she looks like and she is beautiful. She reminds me of Melissa Rycroft from The Bachelor.
mmafan

Winchester, KY

#62 May 20, 2010
Ester Brooke is going to be the ring girl at the MMA fight!

Go ESTER!

How many of you girls get jobs like that? Ummm...none because you aren't pretty enough!
Dont care

Elkhorn City, KY

#63 May 20, 2010
mmafan wrote:
Ester Brooke is going to be the ring girl at the MMA fight!
Go ESTER!
How many of you girls get jobs like that? Ummm...none because you aren't pretty enough!
It doesn't take anything to become a ring girl you idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min The Apostle 4,799
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Ben 131,029
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Uncle Tab 153,406
Rodney Hendricks 17 min lowes man 9
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 23 min maybe 44
Walter May Supporting Jimmy Carter for Mayor 33 min hey 10
Word Association (Aug '11) 38 min Jennifer Renee 5,024
PMC appoints CEO ' S wife to run the physician ... 9 hr Former employee 28
Juanita Tue Retaliation 13
PMC Union (Aug '12) Tue Procedure 65
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••