Do you approve of Keith Hall as State...
Hillbilly Housewife

Clovis, NM

#23 Mar 25, 2012
Yes, because my father knew him. My Father was a good judge of person.
Missing Link

Richmond, KY

#24 Mar 26, 2012
Wrong Answer wrote:
<quoted text>The Fiscal Courts throughout KY bid everything out, it would have been impossible to spend millions of dollars and it not be competitively bid. Get your facts straight!
That is so stupid, Pike County Fiscal court gives thousands of dollars to Summit Engineering, "no bid" and that is just one company! Where you been all your life, under a rock!
Honest Abe

Macon, GA

#25 Mar 26, 2012
would have been disgusted with the doings of kieth. And we the oeople should also. In my opinion every dollar the man has made is covered with corruption. And all of his little hang ons in phelps get crumbs and praise his name. Same way with his wife. She always seems to have her bought friends hanging her and traveling with her. If his two crooked jims hadnt showed him the ropes I feel the people in our district would be better off.

All the comments in this post are but my opinion and should be considered just that, an opinion. But the record is clear as to his questionable acts.
Honest Abe

Richmond, KY

#26 Mar 26, 2012
Honest Abe wrote:
would have been disgusted with the doings of kieth. And we the oeople should also. In my opinion every dollar the man has made is covered with corruption. And all of his little hang ons in phelps get crumbs and praise his name. Same way with his wife. She always seems to have her bought friends hanging her and traveling with her. If his two crooked jims hadnt showed him the ropes I feel the people in our district would be better off.
All the comments in this post are but my opinion and should be considered just that, an opinion. But the record is clear as to his questionable acts.
Yea ol Abe changed our politics and it is why we are in such a mess! I bet it they could have looked about 140 years into the future they may have let us keep our Flag..you tellin me ol abe knew anything, he should have been shot before the war not at the end of it....lol
ME

Pikeville, KY

#27 Nov 1, 2012
He is quality 100%QUALITY
Wilma

Ransom, KY

#28 Jul 23, 2013
Was always Friend of the family !!
misread

Georgetown, KY

#29 Jul 23, 2013
Wilma wrote:
Was always Friend of the family !!
no one wants to know about him being a friend of the family, rather he is an elected official by most accounts is surrounded by constant scandal. the school board firing, the mileage claims, the mine inspector complaint, the mountain water contract. that's a lot for a year or so.
whatever

Ransom, KY

#30 Jul 24, 2013
whatever
misread

Georgetown, KY

#31 Jul 24, 2013
whatever wrote:
whatever
how come leslie combs has none of these problems? I have never seen her once on the front page of the Herald. She has never been sanctioned by an ethics committee.
Whatever

Richmond, KY

#32 Jul 24, 2013
misread wrote:
<quoted text>
no one wants to know about him being a friend of the family, rather he is an elected official by most accounts is surrounded by constant scandal. the school board firing, the mileage claims, the mine inspector complaint, the mountain water contract. that's a lot for a year or so.
NRC contracts
Sour Grapes

Macon, GA

#33 Jul 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>NRC contracts
Now now Jamie. Its not nice to bite the hand that fed you.
TAXPAYER

Pikeville, KY

#34 Oct 28, 2013
Stealing from the people by not doing his job.Give them all the coal tax money keith ,ray and leslie
herz

Georgetown, KY

#35 Oct 30, 2013
TAXPAYER wrote:
Stealing from the people by not doing his job.Give them all the coal tax money keith ,ray and leslie
keith is not running again, he said he doesn't make money and is tired of being watched over every move he makes
Well

Georgetown, KY

#36 Oct 30, 2013
If he can get 100% of the coal severance back to Pike County I'll vote for him.

If not he needs to get out of the way if he can't bring the bacon home anymore!
arless

Georgetown, KY

#37 Oct 30, 2013
Well wrote:
If he can get 100% of the coal severance back to Pike County I'll vote for him.
If not he needs to get out of the way if he can't bring the bacon home anymore!
he could care less about pike county, he lives in Frankfort now
Open your eyes

Dana, KY

#38 Nov 6, 2013
This man you people call your representative is a JOKE.

The most important thing that parents like me and you can do for any family should be getting the best education for your own children.

This "man" has robbed the Phelps community of any chance of providing a good education for my (and your) own kids. He did this by single-handedly allowing us to lose our vocational and technical programs at the Dotson Vocational school. My kids had to move away cause they had no welding or mechanic programs, then I had to move away too.

When a politician can't save his own home town, he does not deserve the right to represent any person who lives there.
well

Georgetown, KY

#39 Nov 6, 2013
Open your eyes wrote:
This man you people call your representative is a JOKE.
The most important thing that parents like me and you can do for any family should be getting the best education for your own children.
This "man" has robbed the Phelps community of any chance of providing a good education for my (and your) own kids. He did this by single-handedly allowing us to lose our vocational and technical programs at the Dotson Vocational school. My kids had to move away cause they had no welding or mechanic programs, then I had to move away too.
When a politician can't save his own home town, he does not deserve the right to represent any person who lives there.
he made sure his daughter got a 50,000 year job in Frankfort. she is also on the payroll of his company
Danny Charles

Beaverton, OR

#40 May 21, 2014
Keith is one of the best men you could meet. He is honest and one of my best friends.
Vote out corruption

Charleston, WV

#41 May 21, 2014
Danny Charles wrote:
Keith is one of the best men you could meet. He is honest and one of my best friends.
Oh wow, man...Does it hurt to be so ignorant and gullible?
Joe

Shelbiana, KY

#42 Jan 4, 2015
He got indicted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min usa 157,993
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 48 min Uncle Tom 35,538
Brian Morris Said 1 hr earl 65
inauguration 2 hr pivot and deflect 23
white sissy boy needs c#ock 3 hr bi femboy 1
Trump Wall 3 hr Loser 30
Pikeville Water Quality 5 hr Poison Hillbillies 14
Pea and Wee PLLC 6 hr Lmao 15
Ray Jones Nervous Tue Really Funny 25

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages