Is WTF as ignorant as he appears?

Is WTF as ignorant as he appears?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Curious

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2012
WTF appears to be an ignorant jackass. I was just wonding if anyone shared my opnion. He makes me as sick as that Legand always did. I hate them both. Probably wasn't loved by his parents and didn't go to school. May not be his fault.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#2 Dec 8, 2012
Curious wrote:
WTF appears to be an ignorant jackass. I was just wonding if anyone shared my opnion. He makes me as sick as that Legand always did. I hate them both. Probably wasn't loved by his parents and didn't go to school. May not be his fault.
Is that you Epifailure Tan, you dope head pos.
hmmm

Georgetown, KY

#3 Dec 8, 2012
Curious wrote:
WTF appears to be an ignorant jackass. I was just wonding if anyone shared my opnion. He makes me as sick as that Legand always did. I hate them both. Probably wasn't loved by his parents and didn't go to school. May not be his fault.
He makes you sick,you hate him and you think he is ignorant...BUT you couldn't wait to get up this morning and start ANOTHER thread about him?Do you realize that you are contradicting yourself?You dislike him that much and he offends you soo badly that you just couldn't help but share your feelings towards him?
Genius

Phelps, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2012
Curious wrote:
WTF appears to be an ignorant jackass. I was just wonding if anyone shared my opnion. He makes me as sick as that Legand always did. I hate them both. Probably wasn't loved by his parents and didn't go to school. May not be his fault.
I happen to think he's one of the brighter Topix users. I enjoy his comments. Short and to the point and true.
Curious

Elkhorn City, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2012
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>He makes you sick,you hate him and you think he is ignorant...BUT you couldn't wait to get up this morning and start ANOTHER thread about him?Do you realize that you are contradicting yourself?You dislike him that much and he offends you soo badly that you just couldn't help but share your feelings towards him?
You must be ignorant to.
doofus

Virgie, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2012
If you didn't capitalize the Y in your reply curious, it would have looked just like a wtf reply. are you trying to emulate him in some way?
white knight

Winchester, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2012
It looks like this wtf fella is more liked on here than the poster of this thread is.Don't you just hate when you try to put someone down and it backfires on ya?
btw

Cantonment, FL

#8 Dec 8, 2012
you sorry sack of shít
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Is that you Epifailure Tan, you dope head pos.
getfucked
btw

Cantonment, FL

#9 Dec 8, 2012
you bite farts, don't you?
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>He makes you sick,you hate him and you think he is ignorant...BUT you couldn't wait to get up this morning and start ANOTHER thread about him?Do you realize that you are contradicting yourself?You dislike him that much and he offends you soo badly that you just couldn't help but share your feelings towards him?
eathairyballs
btw

Cantonment, FL

#10 Dec 8, 2012
you would, like all the rest of the deluded intellects here
Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to think he's one of the brighter Topix users. I enjoy his comments. Short and to the point and true.
droptoyerkneesandopenwide
btw

Cantonment, FL

#11 Dec 8, 2012
@ least you got your own name right
doofus wrote:
If you didn't capitalize the Y in your reply curious, it would have looked just like a wtf reply. are you trying to emulate him in some way?
youaintdoctorphilsoshutup
btw

Cantonment, FL

#12 Dec 8, 2012
takes a blind pig to find an acorn as big as the knot on YOUR head
white knight wrote:
It looks like this wtf fella is more liked on here than the poster of this thread is.Don't you just hate when you try to put someone down and it backfires on ya?
giveitupbeforeyougethurt
white knight

Winchester, KY

#13 Dec 8, 2012
btw wrote:
<quoted text>giveitupbeforeyougethu rt
Looks like someone's feelings were hurt!Idles threats are merely the last resort of a wounded and defeated foe.Or fool in your case.
Genius

Phelps, KY

#14 Dec 8, 2012
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be ignorant to.


It's "too" and who is the ignorant one?
Epitapher

Barboursville, WV

#15 Dec 8, 2012
wtf is not as 'ignorant' as bleeding White boy cheerleader and her friends. At least wtf didn't hide his pursuit of boys.

----------

curious boi 19
Virgie, KY

Are there ne younger guys lookin in virgie area to have some male on male action or what most people that reply to these posts are like 40 to 50 year old. I'm kinda new to this I'm 20 and have only sucked one Dick but loved would like to try more. Guys 18-35 only please.

bi guy
Virgie, KY
Hey curious what else are u into trying

wtf
Pikeville
I'm in the Pikeville area if you ever come up in me way.

wtf
Pikeville, KY
I meant my way.lol

Grow up
Betsy Layne, KY
Lord have mercy....

I knew it
Pikeville, KY
wtf is gay!!!!!

wtf
Prestonsburg, KY
i will be at Bob Amos park Saturday around noon if anyone is interested in meeting!
white knight

Winchester, KY

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Epitapher wrote:
Yes I can be that stupid.And I can be that jealous of him as well.I know he isn't really gay because I was the one that posted those remarks under his name.I was just jealous of all the attention he was getting on this site and the guy I was dating at the time always made fun of me for getting so upset with WTF.
Looks like you have been doing a little confessing of your own there sweet britches.This is a post of yours from another thread about your obsession.Care to try and explain this?That's why you saved that post for two years,to remind you of what caused you and your ex boyfriend to break up?
btw

Cantonment, FL

#17 Dec 8, 2012
you stupid bleedingcunt
white knight wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like someone's feelings were hurt!Idles threats are merely the last resort of a wounded and defeated foe.Or fool in your case.
whydontyoublowadeadbunny
wtf

Richmond, KY

#18 Dec 9, 2012
white knight wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you have been doing a little confessing of your own there sweet britches.This is a post of yours from another thread about your obsession.Care to try and explain this?That's why you saved that post for two years,to remind you of what caused you and your ex boyfriend to break up?
Lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#19 Dec 9, 2012
btw wrote:
you stupid bleedingcunt<quoted text>
whydontyoublowadeadbunny
Don't talk to your tat that way Florida queer boy.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Tossed Salad

Richmond, KY

#20 Dec 9, 2012
That butt licker WTF picked up a brain fungus that left him a babbling homo troll fool. Infects the Topix and everything he touches with his ignorance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Powell 6 min Blondequeen 1
The Gospel Redemmers 22 min Are you deaf 27
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Trumpangatun 36,713
Russians paid Clintons 500k 1 hr Trumpangatun 42
Jacky Darrell Smith (Dec '15) 1 hr Man Of Mayhem 35
Pikeville Has Always Had Fake News 1 hr Trumpangatun 3
Walter May 1 hr Trumpangatun 14
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr reality 4,698
Pam May 7 hr cryptkeeper 25

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages