First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interested

Clarksville, TN

#1 May 12, 2010
I am interested in purchasing a good/used tanning bed? If so, please reply with brand, age, and amount asked for it. Thanks!
Lotions

Shelbiana, KY

#2 May 12, 2010
We dont really have a bed to sell but we do sell loitions and all tanning accessories!

Post info and we will be in contact!!

Thanks!
certainly

Winchester, KY

#3 May 12, 2010
i have a 30 minute 30 bulb bed...will take $500. fine for home use but if for commercial, it would need the acrylic on the bottom replaced which will probably cost around $250 or so...bed is easy to work on, doesn't require the buck booster and has almost new builbsd which are really hot. leave e-mail and i'll contact you.
krazyfungirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#4 May 12, 2010
Lotions wrote:
We dont really have a bed to sell but we do sell loitions and all tanning accessories!
Post info and we will be in contact!!
Thanks!
Do you sell bulbs and acrylic?
lotions

Shelbiana, KY

#5 May 12, 2010
yes, give me model numbers and i can give you prices!
todlels

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 May 12, 2010
certainly wrote:
i have a 30 minute 30 bulb bed...will take $500. fine for home use but if for commercial, it would need the acrylic on the bottom replaced which will probably cost around $250 or so...bed is easy to work on, doesn't require the buck booster and has almost new builbsd which are really hot. leave e-mail and i'll contact you.
has it ben sold yet?
krazyfungirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 May 12, 2010
lotions wrote:
yes, give me model numbers and i can give you prices!
The bed is a SunQuest 24RS 15 minute bed. The bulbs are Dark Tan Wolff Model DT71-T12 100W Bi-Pin.

I've only had the bed for 3 yrs, but I have two bulbs burnt out and the top acrylic is cracked in the corner, nothing major yet.
Thanks!
From the original poster

Clarksville, TN

#8 May 12, 2010
I am interested in the tanning bed. Give me an email and I will email you with a number to call me. Thanks,
From the original poster

Clarksville, TN

#9 May 12, 2010
email is tommiejo13@yahoo.com Waiting on your email with a telephone number
certainly

Winchester, KY

#10 May 12, 2010
if anyone is interested in my 30minute bed, e-mail me at shelbydj@bellsouth.net and i'll give further info. it's $500 and has almost new bulbs (about 40-50 hours on them)...heartland tan systems sells the acrylic for this particular bed. i also have a few bottles of lotion i can throw in with the deal along with the tan goggles.
it's not a new bed, but it's a good one, just needs a little bit of work and to be used.
Me too

Grundy, VA

#11 May 12, 2010
I am looking for a tanning bed for home use as well. I need it to run off 110 though.
Kellerman

Cleveland, OH

#12 May 12, 2010
Should upgrade your cancer insurance when your finished with your purchase.
Kellerman

Cleveland, OH

#13 May 12, 2010
I guess the prior post was rude, but one should use caution when it comes to tanning the skin.
From the original poster

Clarksville, TN

#14 May 12, 2010
I sent you an email to shelbydj@bellsouth.net if you dont get it email me at tommiejo13@yahoo.com
going to die

Clarksville, TN

#15 May 12, 2010
Hey Kellerman, we are all going to die one way or the other! Every one is entitled to his or her opinion--if you are against the tanning bed why even bother clicking on the post....oh, I didn't mean to be rude!
certainly

Winchester, KY

#16 May 12, 2010
the bed i have is a 110.
tanning is like anything else, in moderation, but you can over do it. i like it cause it makes me feel better...it's good for acne, back pain and other actual medical reasons.
i find them very relaxing myself and have laid in them for years with no problems. fair skinned people are most prone to burns which can lead to problems. thanks kellerman for your input.
and tommiejo, i sent you an e-mail
Original Poster

Clarksville, TN

#17 May 12, 2010
I just received your email and I emailed you my cell number
Me too

Grundy, VA

#18 May 12, 2010
Email me @ lmamjmam@hotmail.com if you have a 110 bed for sale.
lotions

Shelbiana, KY

#19 May 12, 2010
krazyfungirl wrote:
<quoted text>
The bed is a SunQuest 24RS 15 minute bed. The bulbs are Dark Tan Wolff Model DT71-T12 100W Bi-Pin.
I've only had the bed for 3 yrs, but I have two bulbs burnt out and the top acrylic is cracked in the corner, nothing major yet.
Thanks!
Dark Bronzing will be 17 a bulb
and
Super hot will be 20 a bulb
lotions

Shelbiana, KY

#20 May 12, 2010
Plus Have a tanning bed that is used and has all new twister bulbs, fans, acrylics, everything in and on the bed is brand new was only trned on to test! It is a comercial stlye bed will take 2500 for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min CCR 165,540
This is for You !!! 30 min six string cowboy 31
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 58 min Nothing 37,300
Trump Pikeville Visit 59 min Lmao 3
ballard robin was with my man 1 hr Nasty Kat 9
Anyone Remember Partying At The Boulevard Bar? (Jan '10) 2 hr Romantic boy 7
compensation lawyer 2 hr Consumer 6

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages