Wondering

Georgetown, KY

#1 Jun 10, 2014
Has anyone seen the huge house UPike is building for Prez Hurley? Guess he and his fam were too fancy for the old house all the other presidents lived in. I wonder if you gave a donation to UPike did your money go to build that huge house? Thought it would go to scholarships and education. Maybe the get so much money donated to them they can spend leftovers on mansions.
alumnus

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Jun 16, 2014
Looks like the boy has good taste
Captain America

Macon, GA

#3 Jun 16, 2014
Growing up I always heard that place was haunted. It used to be called the creekmore mansion. I've heard some spooky tales about that place. I always heard the people that owned it had a daughter that was crazy and they kept her locked up in a room in that house till she died. I heard she still haunts the place. That's what I hear anyway.
Info

Charlestown, IN

#4 Jun 17, 2014
Captain America wrote:
Growing up I always heard that place was haunted. It used to be called the creekmore mansion. I've heard some spooky tales about that place. I always heard the people that owned it had a daughter that was crazy and they kept her locked up in a room in that house till she died. I heard she still haunts the place. That's what I hear anyway.
Wrong house. They are building the president a new home. I don't know what the big deal is about it.
Kingfish

Richmond, KY

#5 Jun 17, 2014
Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong house. They are building the president a new home. I don't know what the big deal is about it.
Food scampers don't have anything. Don't want anyone else to have anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westcare Homeless Shelter in Pikeville. (Dec '10) 3 min skye 48
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min CriminalForever 159,544
Rock Roll Jackie 27 min Just Sayin 25
Pea and Wee PLLC thread 4 or 5 31 min your out 12
Jacky D. Smith and COUNTY WASTE 52 min Pikeville Parent 25
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Kyboy 3,813
Liberals should be hunted and exterminated (Feb '13) 1 hr Frank Rizzo 35

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages