Josh Slone Anyone know about him?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Maybe

Elkhorn City, KY

#26 Aug 26, 2014
I think he's having a baby now maybe he straightened up? Let's hope so for the kids sake anyways
HAHA

Elkhorn City, KY

#27 Aug 26, 2014
Never thought I'd see the day when mr stuck up too good for anything would get his hands dirty an work underground didn't see that 1 coming
Nope

Elkhorn City, KY

#28 Aug 26, 2014
Pathetic wrote:
We'll he got what he deserved if she cheated on him because that's all he did to everyone he dated
Actually heard he was head over heels for this girl and she screwed him over and when they got divorced he went downhill after that. Heard he tried making things work multiple times but she wouldn't have him again poor guy
Nasty

Elkhorn City, KY

#29 Aug 26, 2014
Didn't he have an std????? This is the one who screwed about 100 girls a year right????
Yepppp

Elkhorn City, KY

#30 Aug 28, 2014
~ She didn't just cheat once she was screwing everything "cumming" & going thru pikeville ever since they got together & pretty sure that he never knew about any of it ~
Back to the point

Elkhorn City, KY

#31 Aug 28, 2014
He is gross and always will be anyone who can stick their di*k into that many vaginas is just down right disgusting have some self respect man
Fact

Elkhorn City, KY

#32 Aug 28, 2014
Pretty dang good at sex!! He is in my top 3
Mmmmmmmm

Elkhorn City, KY

#33 Sep 1, 2014
Wouldn't mind letting him screw the h*ll outta me again not sure about now but he use to be so hot
leave it alone

Elkhorn City, KY

#34 Sep 2, 2014
this post is from like 5 years ago wtf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jones is the only logical choice ! 38 min revealed 12
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr One Eyed Willy 1,850
Trump for president 1 hr Trump 12
Realators have hurt property ,and prices. 1 hr realtors collusion 19
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Josey 31,981
Muslims are invading EKY 3 hr Pig 25
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr So true 148,177
Ray Jones for Hillary Clinton 22 hr Royalty Anounds Here 144
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages