why do women shave their vajaja

why do women shave their vajaja

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

just a thought

Richmond, KY

#1 Apr 11, 2011
i just wonder why women shave their vajaja they didn't use to years ago and is it all women or just a certain few.there needs to be a little grass on the play ground. trim nicely but don't shave the little girl. ladies please explain why?
another thought

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Apr 12, 2011
just a thought wrote:
i just wonder why women shave their vajaja they didn't use to years ago and is it all women or just a certain few.there needs to be a little grass on the play ground. trim nicely but don't shave the little girl. ladies please explain why?
No grass wanted here! I like them smooth and hairless!

Every now and then, I'll encounter a hairy bush...its not a deal-killer of course, but I'm not as likely to return to that playground!

Keep up the good work girls and keep those things shaved!!
A Licker

Clarksville, TN

#3 Apr 13, 2011
They shave them for people like me because its really imbarressing for the dentist to tell me to go to the barber and get a hair cut before he can work on my teeth. ( do you get my point ).
lifissogd

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 13, 2011
I agree smooth and clean shaved is the only way to go I don't want to have to use a weedeater to go down on my woman. I've always heard grass don't grow on a playground anyway!!!!
Ben

Ransom, KY

#5 Apr 24, 2011
do you guys really like the look of a woman's parts? I mean come on straight dudes admit how nasty puss really is. sure it fills good but it won't win a beauty contest, oh snap!
Peter Burns

Macon, GA

#6 Apr 24, 2011
CRABS!
WTF

Jackson, KY

#7 Apr 24, 2011
Ben wrote:
do you guys really like the look of a woman's parts? I mean come on straight dudes admit how nasty puss really is. sure it fills good but it won't win a beauty contest, oh snap!
Well, coming from a woman with female parts, we women don't think your male parts are pretty, either. Dicks are either, small, short, fat, stubby, limp, crooked, thick, pencil dick, got a army helmet or awol(lol, and that is the grossest thing is an uncirmcumcised dick),wrinkly, red, black, white, etc, and they have an eye that spits gross stuff at you, it smells like Clorox(remember the Valley Girl movie, lol). Balls are either big, huge, saggy, small, they actually move underwater(yes, I have seen this and was fascinated, lol), wrinkly, shriveled up, lol. So, all u men who make crude jokes about womens' privates being ugly and smelly, yours are no damn prize, either and who asked u anyway, don't like it, don't look at it, lol!
FoundOne

United States

#8 Apr 24, 2011
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, coming from a woman with female parts, we women don't think your male parts are pretty, either. Dicks are either, small, short, fat, stubby, limp, crooked, thick, pencil dick, got a army helmet or awol(lol, and that is the grossest thing is an uncirmcumcised dick),wrinkly, red, black, white, etc, and they have an eye that spits gross stuff at you, it smells like Clorox(remember the Valley Girl
movie, lol). Balls are either big, huge, saggy,
small, they actually move underwater(yes, I
have seen this and was fascinated, lol),
wrinkly, shriveled up, lol. So, all u men who
make crude jokes about womens' privates
being ugly and smelly, yours are no damn
prize, either and who asked u anyway, don't
like it, don't look at it, lol!
I used to agree with you on this but a couple of years ago I found one that proved me wrong! My my that man has the prettiest cock I've ever seen, actually the only pretty one I've ever seen! But alas all good things must come to an end, I'm gonna have to give it up!! I'm sure I will miss though!!
Reb

Shelbiana, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2011
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, coming from a woman with female parts, we women don't think your male parts are pretty, either. Dicks are either, small, short, fat, stubby, limp, crooked, thick, pencil dick, got a army helmet or awol(lol, and that is the grossest thing is an uncirmcumcised dick),wrinkly, red, black, white, etc, and they have an eye that spits gross stuff at you, it smells like Clorox(remember the Valley Girl movie, lol). Balls are either big, huge, saggy, small, they actually move underwater(yes, I have seen this and was fascinated, lol), wrinkly, shriveled up, lol. So, all u men who make crude jokes about womens' privates being ugly and smelly, yours are no damn prize, either and who asked u anyway, don't like it, don't look at it, lol!
But we can pee standing up.
Bill Clinton

AOL

#10 Apr 24, 2011
Any redhead that shaves her jagni should be jailed at Gitmo. But as for all the others, they do it so you would be lickers can get down to it quicker without having to pull the bush back and blowing real hard [which does make them giggle]. But personally, I like to wear a pub around on my lip as sort of a war medal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min Cczar 174,717
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 8,559
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 27,760
News Police: Mother Arrested After Child Found Malno... 2 hr Jailbirds 2
Tabitha Chapman (Aug '11) 2 hr Hola 21
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 129
Hey Pea & Wee PLLC 2 hr Amy 12
Alcohol/Hillbilly Days 3 hr Heroes 13

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages