Jinx

All Of These And Worse

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#21 Sep 9, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
He is my Biotch!!!lmao
He is all OUR bitch, Ty and is bascially Community Property at this point. He is continually owned, ridiculed, belittled, and demeaned by most everyone on this site and he himself contributes the most shameful content to/about himself every time he publishes a Post.
idolized wrote:
<quoted text>Like how you get made fun of but you think you are important? You do realize that others are ROTFLTAO at you more than you can possibly do at my last post.
I'm "made fun of" by WHOM? Name one person that supposedly does such. Oh wait, I forgot.. they're all weak, frightened, and insecure chumps that "make fun of" someone by hiding on an internet site and talking sh!t they are way too gutlessly afraid to own up to saying and damn sure would NEVER say to someone's face. Really now, is it all that shameful for me to be "made fun of" by such a little clique of weakling Homotrolls? I believe it is way much more demeaning to/for them to reveal what cowardly puss13s they are every time they supposedly "make fun of" me, moron. LMAO!
idolized

Chesterfield, MO

#22 Sep 9, 2013
That is your only comeback isn't it? If those insecure chumps agree with you, they are well respected. If they don't, they are anonymous cowards right? Grow up little boy. Or better yet, be proud that you accomplished your life dream. The king of topix. I bet your parents are so proud! If your parents are ever asked what you have done with your life, does he proudly say you are the king of Pikeville topix?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#23 Sep 9, 2013
idolized wrote:
That is your only comeback isn't it? If those insecure chumps agree with you, they are well respected. If they don't, they are anonymous cowards right? Grow up little boy. Or better yet, be proud that you accomplished your life dream. The king of topix. I bet your parents are so proud! If your parents are ever asked what you have done with your life, does he proudly say you are the king of Pikeville topix?
Among other things you poor witless anonymous pu$-$y, LMAO!
abc

London, UK

#24 Sep 9, 2013
idolized wrote:
LMFAO so really what are you doing different than Pat Riot?Are you not trying to one up him with your posts?By the way if he is trying to as you say be the king of topix are you trying to be the queen of topix?
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#25 Sep 10, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Your mommy was your queer daddy Sambo.
Your Mommy got trained and then sh-t you out.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#26 Sep 10, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO so really what are you doing different than Pat Riot?Are you not trying to one up him with your posts?By the way if he is trying to as you say be the king of topix are you trying to be the queen of topix?
Why? Are you afraid of being replaced?

Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#27 Sep 10, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
He is all OUR bitch, Ty and is bascially Community Property at this point. He is continually owned, ridiculed, belittled, and demeaned by most everyone on this site and he himself contributes the most shameful content to/about himself every time he publishes a Post.
<quoted text>
I'm "made fun of" by WHOM? Name one person that supposedly does such. Oh wait, I forgot.. they're all weak, frightened, and insecure chumps that "make fun of" someone by hiding on an internet site and talking sh!t they are way too gutlessly afraid to own up to saying and damn sure would NEVER say to someone's face. Really now, is it all that shameful for me to be "made fun of" by such a little clique of weakling Homotrolls? I believe it is way much more demeaning to/for them to reveal what cowardly puss13s they are every time they supposedly "make fun of" me, moron. LMAO!
Everybody makes fun of you, you white trash Holler Couch boy pos..
abc

London, UK

#28 Sep 10, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Are you afraid of being replaced?
Lmfao
Dont worry Sambo you little Jewish Junglebunny.Everybody knows that you are the queer of topix.All the votes came in from Bob Amos and you beat out your queer buddy Tyrone for queer of the year.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#29 Sep 10, 2013
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Dont worry Sambo you little Jewish Junglebunny.Everybody knows that you are the queer of topix.All the votes came in from Bob Amos and you beat out your queer buddy Tyrone for queer of the year.
You have never failed to amuse us you little queer 1/2 breed. Your Mommy loves you but not like she loves the dark meat.

Lmfao
Tyrone

Buffalo, NY

#30 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>You have never failed to amuse us you little queer 1/2 breed. Your Mommy loves you but not like she loves the dark meat.
Lmfao
You never fail to amuse me when you blow me and we both know you love the dark meat.
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#31 Sep 10, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>You never fail to amuse me when you blow me and we both know you love the dark meat.
How did you become so queer Fairy.
Tyrone

Buffalo, NY

#32 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>How did you become so queer Fairy.
Why that isn't the way you talk over at Bob Amos when I'm shoving all that dark meat down your throat now is it?
Curt

Stollings, WV

#33 Sep 10, 2013
Tyrone wrote:
<quoted text>Why that isn't the way you talk over at Bob Amos when I'm shoving all that dark meat down your throat now is it?
LOL..

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#34 Sep 10, 2013
I feel a bit sorry for POS/SOB WTF"s Mother who has recently taken to cloning her vile son's screen name as she desperately tries to reach him and make impact
with the realization of hos disgusted she and his father are at how that miscreant has turned out.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#35 Sep 10, 2013
of HOW* disgusted..
Fox News Is A Joke

Buffalo, NY

#36 Sep 10, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
I feel a bit sorry for POS/SOB WTF"s Mother who has recently taken to cloning her vile son's screen name as she desperately tries to reach him and make impact
with the realization of hos disgusted she and his father are at how that miscreant has turned out.
This is wtf mother.I am so glad that other people can see what a human $hithole my boy turned out to be.It all started when he was born because see me and his father are both white but he came out black as the ace of spades and his daddy screamed out WTF!! The name stuck like glue.Here lately he has been trying to change his name to Fox News because he is trying real hard to deny his early years.He used to get the he11 beat out of him everyday in Special Ed because he always wore dresses to school.He used to give his male teachers all blow jobs just so that he could at least make an F in their class.The poor dumb sumbeech didn't know that was as low as you could get.I really wish he would quit hanging around where small boys are though but then Michael Jackson was always one of his favorite people.I don't know what we are going to do if he don't quit hanging around that Bob Amos place.Last week he brought home this terrible rash on his a$$ and now he has these big sores on his lips.Well that's all for now and keep hoping my boy will quit pretending he is Tinker Bell and put down his little princess crown and wand.Oh well.

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#37 Sep 10, 2013
<quoted text>This is wtf mother.I am so glad that other people can see what a human $hithole my boy turned out to be.It all started when he was born because see me and his father are both white but he came out black as the ace of spades and his daddy screamed out WTF!! The name stuck like glue.Here lately he has been trying to change his name to Fox News because he is trying real hard to deny his early years.He used to get the he11 beat out of him everyday in Special Ed because he always wore dresses to school.He used to give his male teachers all blow jobs just so that he could at least make an F in their class.The poor dumb sumbeech didn't know that was as low as you could get.I really wish he would quit hanging around where small boys are though but then Michael Jackson was always one of his favorite people.I don't know what we are going to do if he don't quit hanging around that Bob Amos place.Last week he brought home this terrible rash on his a$$ and now he has these big sores on his lips.Well that's all for now and keep hoping my boy will quit pretending he is Tinker Bell and put down his little princess crown and wand.Oh well.
Well bless your poor heart, this explains so much and it's no wonder that idiot POS
son of yours is the way he is.
idolized

Chesterfield, MO

#39 Sep 10, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Look at this post. In the first quote you said "our" meaning more than one. In your second reply, you said you are the only one who mattered because you are the only dumba$$ who uses his real name. In your first reply, who else falls in the OUR category that uses their real name? No one? You are the only one who matters because you are the only one stupid enough to use your name? Do you make other names you talk with where you claim not to be you? Grey boxes, registered names or any others? When you do that, aren't you being a coward too?

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#40 Sep 10, 2013
Now THAT is some of that good ol' Mongoloid "logic"
that will leave US in tears laughing so hard, LMAO!
Fox News is a joke

Pikeville, KY

#41 Sep 11, 2013
I like to suck the dark juicy meat :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The sorry Fords 24 min Checker 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min Cornfused 163,326
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 46 min NINEsion 36,377
No dogs at hillbilly days 3 hr wwww 8
News UPike Scholar House project moving forward (Mar '12) 3 hr watching 16
Clerk fired 5 hr Branham 2
My wife has huge jugs 5 hr Pikeville panthers 8
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 18 hr Outsider 145

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages