New Commissioners
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pikeville City Commission

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Time for all new Commissioners for a better City.
Time for a Change

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 24, 2012
We need new people in there.
Time for a Change

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 24, 2012
We need to open the Books
good job

Pikeville, KY

#4 Oct 24, 2012
I know that Jimmy is really great at his job.
He does a great job as long as you can keep him away from the table.
If anyone takes him out to eat you better get th buffet dinner
JimmyNotGood

Pineville, KY

#5 Oct 24, 2012
Jimmy is in it for the wrong reasons.
Vote Them Out

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 25, 2012
We need new Commissioners!!
All New Commissioners

Richmond, KY

#7 Oct 26, 2012
Time for a change.
smarts

Jackson, KY

#8 Oct 26, 2012
If the voters of Pukeville have any common sense left, they will vote out the current idiots
KEEP

Pikeville, KY

#9 Oct 26, 2012
keep JIMMY ON THE TEAM .HE LOVES TO GO THE MEETINGS AND EAT ALL HE CAN, so eating is his strong point. take a look at what a body he displays. WOWWWWWW
Taxpayer

United States

#10 Oct 26, 2012
KEEP wrote:
keep JIMMY ON THE TEAM .HE LOVES TO GO THE MEETINGS AND EAT ALL HE CAN, so eating is his strong point. take a look at what a body he displays. WOWWWWWW
Have you seem Billy Rowe's gut? Talk about WOWWWWWWW!!!
smarts

Jackson, KY

#11 Oct 26, 2012
a vote for Billy Rowe, Jimmy Carter or any the current dumbasses is hard core proof of ignorance
Voter

Winchester, KY

#12 Oct 26, 2012
I'm voting for the four current commissioners. They've done a great job and deserve to stay. Billy's an ok guy but one candidate delivers pizzas and another drinks a 24 pack of beer every day. LOL Think I will stick with the four we have.
intruder

Lebanon, KY

#13 Oct 26, 2012
Voter wrote:
I'm voting for the four current commissioners. They've done a great job and deserve to stay. Billy's an ok guy but one candidate delivers pizzas and another drinks a 24 pack of beer every day. LOL Think I will stick with the four we have.
beer doesnt cause alzheimers however........
got my vote

Thelma, KY

#14 Oct 26, 2012
Calvin Sidle is a very energetic young college graduate. He is very intelligent, works hard and has the best interest of this community in his heart. He isn't related to anyone and owes no favors.
Voter

Winchester, KY

#15 Oct 26, 2012
intruder wrote:
<quoted text>
beer doesnt cause alzheimers however........
It may as well because if you drink a case a day you have no clue where you are anyway.
Voter

Winchester, KY

#16 Oct 26, 2012
got my vote wrote:
Calvin Sidle is a very energetic young college graduate. He is very intelligent, works hard and has the best interest of this community in his heart. He isn't related to anyone and owes no favors.
I'm sure he's a nice guy but we need more maturity and know how than a recent college graduate.
got my vote

Thelma, KY

#17 Oct 26, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he's a nice guy but we need more maturity and know how than a recent college graduate.
He has been out of college two or three years. Age is not always a determining factor of maturity.
WELL

Pikeville, KY

#18 Oct 26, 2012
WELL, Well since you know so much Tel all of us which one drinks a case a day.

I'M NOT A COMMISSIONER, and I drink a case a day and it doesn't affect my ability.
So since you are so smart and know all, which is known as Omniscience which is the capacity to know everything that there is to know. You don't know Sh*8it.
Anything else u choose to discuss feel freely to address your issues.
I'm ready and you are only a fart in the wind
Voter

Winchester, KY

#19 Oct 27, 2012
WELL wrote:
WELL, Well since you know so much Tel all of us which one drinks a case a day.
I'M NOT A COMMISSIONER, and I drink a case a day and it doesn't affect my ability.
So since you are so smart and know all, which is known as Omniscience which is the capacity to know everything that there is to know. You don't know Sh*8it.
Anything else u choose to discuss feel freely to address your issues.
I'm ready and you are only a fart in the wind
And you sir are nothing more than an old drunk. LOL
Not Here PAL No Drinking

Pikeville, KY

#20 Oct 27, 2012
Well first things. I don't drink. And if I did I would not do it on a job. But you probally allow the government to keep you up!!
So see there, no one can drink on a job, because we have keep your lazy #ss up.
We all have to work to keep folks as lazy as you are in a comfortable condition,
Next time you accuse someone for drinking, make sure you know the pattern of the source. No I don't drink, I just think it is a shame to live of the government,as you probally do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 20 min Red_Forman 25,400
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 20 min Red_Forman 7,175
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 38 min LMS 148,300
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr A7D4M9 32,123
Clinton v Trump 4 hr old dude 8
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 6 hr One Eyed Willy 2,021
Realators have hurt property ,and prices. 8 hr real estate 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages