Straight guys having gay sex for pills

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Winchester, KY

#1 Jan 22, 2011
I just want to say I think this is sick. I've been hearing that this stuff is going on more and more. Have people lost all there self respect!

TheProfitOfDOOM

“AS BELOW, SO ABOVE”

Since: Nov 09

2012 : EARTH ON HELL

#2 Jan 23, 2011
There is no such thing as a straight heterosexual having gay sex. If someone is having same - sex relations then they are gay, period. There is NO excuse, NO reason for a straight person to have gay
sex. They may try blaming it on " addiction " to have a cop - out cover story but they are having homosexual relations because they are gay. End of story.
Lady

Winchester, KY

#3 Jan 23, 2011
You have no idea how addiction works. It becomes the number one thing in your life and you will do anything to get a fix. I use to be addicted to drugs and yes I would have sex for drugs with men but honestly I would've probably had sex with women to if it meant I would get my fix. Being involved with other people that were drug addicted I knew of one guy that I would give this one particular dealer BJ's for pills. So yes that stuff does happen and also a lot of other stuff a lot worse than that does to.
nosey girl

Ransom, KY

#4 Jan 23, 2011
I know a gay guy that has had relations with a coule stright guys because he gave the straight guys pill for sex so yes it happens.

THE LEGEND HIMSELF

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 23, 2011
Lady wrote:
You have no idea how addiction works. It becomes the number one thing in your life and you will do anything to get a fix. I use to be addicted to drugs and yes I would have sex for drugs with men but honestly I would've probably had sex with women to if it meant I would get my fix. Being involved with other people that were drug addicted I knew of one guy that I would give this one particular dealer BJ's for pills. So yes that stuff does happen and also a lot of other stuff a lot worse than that does to.
You Lady, are quite incorrect. I AM a drug addict although NOT currently using. I have been such basically since I was 14 years old ( 27 years ) and so yes, I know all too well how addiction works for I have lived it and lived it well. BUT, I am an addict with honor and self - respect apparently for even at the lowest of my addiction, I never stole or degraded myself or my personal integrity for drugs. I worked with what I had, sure but what I had was means and hustle, same as many women only have their bodies to
work with for dope, thus they have sex with various men for dope. I
was pointing out the fact these men are not straight, heterosexual men if they are having same sex relations with other men. It does
not matter what their supposed excuse or reasons are, they are gay
dammit, just face it.
LMAO

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jan 23, 2011
Take ol patty cakes advice he knows what he is talking about, he can school anyone on what its like to have gay sex cant ya patty cake? He has been doing it for over 20 years so he knows it all!!
LMAO

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2011
LMAO wrote:
Take ol patty cakes advice he knows what he is talking about, he can school anyone on what its like to have gay sex cant ya patty cake? He has been doing it for over 20 years so he knows it all!!
Tell us more. What about Daddy?

THE LEGEND HIMSELF

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 23, 2011
Awww, how sweet. 2 homosexuals are discovering one another in posts # 8 and # 9. We're privy to seeing a gay romance blossom right before our eyes!

THE LEGEND HIMSELF

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Location hidden

#11 Jan 23, 2011
Now if only 1 of them has some pills or dope then they can use that as their cover story to conceal their homosexuality!
eww

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jan 23, 2011
patrick why are you always obsessed with gay men? is there something u need to tell us?
enforcement

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2011
THE LEGEND HIMSELF wrote:
<quoted text>
You Lady, are quite incorrect. I AM a drug addict although NOT currently using. I have been such basically since I was 14 years old ( 27 years ) and so yes, I know all too well how addiction works for I have lived it and lived it well. BUT, I am an addict with honor and self - respect apparently for even at the lowest of my addiction, I never stole or degraded myself or my personal integrity for drugs. I worked with what I had, sure but what I had was means and hustle, same as many women only have their bodies to
work with for dope, thus they have sex with various men for dope. I
was pointing out the fact these men are not straight, heterosexual men if they are having same sex relations with other men. It does
not matter what their supposed excuse or reasons are, they are gay
dammit, just face it.
Sorry sweetness but honor/self respect do not go with drug addiction. As far as queers and druggies making out well lets just say I've seen a lot worse behavior from druggies. I know some druggies that would make out with animals if it meant they would get there high. You said you never had to steal to get drugs well that tells me either you were a dealer or your family has wealth but it was defintely one of the two.

THE LEGEND HIMSELF

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Location hidden

#14 Jan 23, 2011
enforcement wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry sweetness but honor/self respect do not go with drug addiction. As far as queers and druggies making out well lets just say I've seen a lot worse behavior from druggies. I know some druggies that would make out with animals if it meant they would get there high. You said you never had to steal to get drugs well that tells me either you were a dealer or your family has wealth but it was defintely one of the two.
It was both actually! Both I have admitted openly on several occasions. Thus honor is possible to
keep intact because TRUE honor, TRUE integrity doesn't have to be quenched, doesn't have to be surrendered unless you are willing to surrender it. I wasn't and I still refuse to to this very day.
enforcement

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2011
<quoted text>It was both actually! Both I have admitted openly on several occasions. Thus honor is possible to
keep intact because TRUE honor, TRUE integrity doesn't have to be quenched, doesn't have to be surrendered unless you are willing to surrender it. I wasn't and I still refuse to to this very day.
Since you both dealt in drugs and had wealth then you were never put in a position to have your integrity or honor tested then were you. It's a different world when your body is going into withdraw and you have no cash to feed your habit.

THE LEGEND HIMSELF

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Location hidden

#17 Jan 23, 2011
enforcement wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you both dealt in drugs and had wealth then you were never put in a position to have your integrity or honor tested then were you. It's a different world when your body is going into withdraw and you have no cash to feed your habit.
That's why Satan and smart men created the " hustle ". Look, just because you or weaker people degraded yourselves for dope does not mean everyone will put in those same circumstances. As I said, honor / integrity is only surrendered when YOU allow it to be.
lol

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Jan 23, 2011
dont lie patrick you surrendered your ass to every man that would have it
ripper

Manchester, KY

#19 Jan 23, 2011
lol wrote:
dont lie patrick you surrendered your ass to every man that would have it
sounds like your the homo speaking from experience
ROFLMAO

United States

#20 Jan 23, 2011
At u again Patrick. He doesn't have wealth. I have never known of him working. Playing rock star or metal head in the garage is not wealth, it is jnoe a job. $5.00 from daddy is not a lot of money. He lives with daddy in a hollow in Jenkins. The house his dad lives in might cost $20,000. Who can afford to buy anything there. SSI is not a lot of cash. Big wealth there Patrick. My home is $375,000 and I drive new vehicles that I paid for. I am not wealthly just getting by everyday.
SSI RICH

United States

#21 Jan 23, 2011
LMFAO at U!!!!!!!!!!
hang ur self

Dana, KY

#23 Jan 26, 2011
<quoted text>It was both actually! Both I have admitted openly on several occasions. Thus honor is possible to
yeah u admitted that u came out of the closet no 1 wants to hear u an ur homo lifestyle do every1 a favor go get choked on a d!ck 4 another pill and die ur the stupidest person on here!!!!!!!!!! now every1 knows how ur a legend at s##king d!cks!!!!!!!!!!

THE LEGEND HIMSELF

“DECIMATOR OF KNIGHTS”

Location hidden

#24 Jan 26, 2011
hang ur self wrote:
<quoted text>yeah u admitted that u came out of the closet no 1 wants to hear u an ur homo lifestyle do every1 a favor go get choked on a d!ck 4 another pill and die ur the stupidest person on here!!!!!!!!!! now every1 knows how ur a legend at s##king d!cks!!!!!!!!!!
Seeking dicks? Why seek them? Topix is chock full of simple minded dicks, pricks, and [email protected]
a ' plenty..you are proof of this, moron. Yes, I am hung myself but
please feel free toy take your simple minded screen name and make it a reality for yourself. It's not like anyone cares about you or will miss you. The fact you are in hiding here right now just goes to show how ashamed even you are about who you are, LOL so it's not like anyone else will care if you go kill yourself. Please do so and prove me right, I dare you :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min another viewer 168,940
Willard Conn Wins Lawsuit $$$$$$$$$$$ 32 min Monk the Skunk 1
Vote republican now , everybody !! 40 min crazy 9
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Kyboy 5,740
Who Authorized Coal Run Money to go By By 2 hr Pave On Boys 4
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 hr Trump Lies 37,979
Silver Lining / KY Enterprise Industrial Park 2 hr Fish Chicken Farms 13
pmc layoffs & pay cuts Wed Just as it is 37

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages